Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did this idiot not get sent off ? 17:57 - Sep 18 with 2519 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:01 - Sep 18 with 2072 viewsonehunglow

Sinister.At least he didnt pretend he was going for the ball

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:04 - Sep 18 with 2084 viewsmax936

Clear red all day every day, Ref bottled in completely, penalty was a soft one as well yet we had a similar shout and he waved it away.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:05 - Sep 18 with 2079 viewsReslovenSwan1

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:01 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

Sinister.At least he didnt pretend he was going for the ball

This was the cowardice of street drunken brawlers. Kicked from behind then no doubt threatened with vile abuse. I expect a big review on Quest tonight. I would liked to have seen more of a reaction from Grimes and Co. Indignancy from them might have illicit ed a red card.

Wise sage since Toshack era

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:06 - Sep 18 with 2074 viewsraynor94

How on earth can the ref explain that away? Mystifying

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:24 - Sep 18 with 2004 viewsCatullus

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:05 - Sep 18 by ReslovenSwan1

This was the cowardice of street drunken brawlers. Kicked from behind then no doubt threatened with vile abuse. I expect a big review on Quest tonight. I would liked to have seen more of a reaction from Grimes and Co. Indignancy from them might have illicit ed a red card.

This is why Grimes shouldn't be the Captain, it's all very well being a calming influence but when things like this happen he needs to be in the refs face, Ayew would have been straight there giving the ref a earful!

Grimes is too passive to be Captain.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:43 - Sep 18 with 1950 viewsswan_si

Straight red all day, that said, many a game have been ruined with a side down to 10 men, we might not have managed our fantastic come back if they went down to 10 with a 3 goal lead, one of their strikers coming off for a more defensive minded player could have killed the game there and then, the ref had a mare but could have done us a favour.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 21:00 - Sep 19 with 1619 viewsWalterBoyd

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:43 - Sep 18 by swan_si

Straight red all day, that said, many a game have been ruined with a side down to 10 men, we might not have managed our fantastic come back if they went down to 10 with a 3 goal lead, one of their strikers coming off for a more defensive minded player could have killed the game there and then, the ref had a mare but could have done us a favour.

Red all day, agreed
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 21:09 - Sep 19 with 1601 viewsunion_jack

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 21:00 - Sep 19 by WalterBoyd

Red all day, agreed

I find those saying that it wasn't a red because he shouldn't have been there like those who'd say that it's not their fault if they collide with a car illegaly parked. The parked car gets a ticket but the moving car river would be prosecuted for dangerous driving!

And if his excuse is that he didn't see him there, he seriously needs his eyesight checked for glaucoma. As should the ref!

Nothing mentioned about Lockyer coming over straight away and screaming at Manning. That looked like a bit of history there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 22:12 - Sep 19 with 1550 viewsmajorraglan

That’s a terrible foul and the decision to award a yellow card is outrageous. That’s an assault, if I did that to someone in the Quadrant, or outside a pub in Wind Street I’d expect to get my collar felt.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 22:22 - Sep 19 with 1540 views34dfgdf54

The people saying he had eyes on the ball, absolute tosh. If he wasn’t expecting that sort of impact he would have hurt himself more than Manning.

Disgusting and cowardly decision by official.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 22:33 - Sep 19 with 1526 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 22:22 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

The people saying he had eyes on the ball, absolute tosh. If he wasn’t expecting that sort of impact he would have hurt himself more than Manning.

If he did he must have eyes like Marty Feldman. He knew what he’d done straight away. When he got the yellow he still protested cheeky feckar. Let’s give him a warm welcome for the return. Hope we get them in the cup now too. Kroonts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 22:48 - Sep 19 with 1506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone read some of the tweets after ? Most sane fans saying straight red and others praising Lansbury. I wish we could still swear on here

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 07:46 - Sep 20 with 1405 viewsHeadmaster

Tell you what, if one of our players had done that you can be damn sure it would've been a red.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 08:14 - Sep 20 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 22:22 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

I d rather him been given no card at all rather than a yellow

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 09:03 - Sep 20 with 1322 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I wonder what kind of reaction Lansbury would have had if he’d have tried that on Jake Bidwell .

I imagine two reds would have resulted from that incident with Lansbury spending a few days in Luton general

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 09:47 - Sep 20 with 1296 viewsswan65split

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 07:46 - Sep 20 by Headmaster

Tell you what, if one of our players had done that you can be damn sure it would've been a red.

My feelings exactly.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 09:53 - Sep 20 with 1291 viewsjohnlangy

Because the referee is a coward.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 1272 viewsonehunglow

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 09:53 - Sep 20 by johnlangy

Because the referee is a coward.

He really did not have an option.a red all day long.
That said, they might have won with 10

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 19:48 - Sep 20 with 1157 viewsWalterBoyd

The incident was mentioned a few times on talk sport today, they were all shocked that no red card was shown.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 20:03 - Sep 20 with 1139 viewsKeithHaynes

Some people think it was ok because Manning kicked the ball away.
Look at Lansbury’s eyes, he knew exactly what he was doing.

And Harrington has had a few disciplinary issues regards decision making in recent years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 01:05 - Sep 21 with 1030 viewsmajorraglan

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 08:14 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

I d rather him been given no card at all rather than a yellow

Agreed, it could then have been dealt with post match which would have seen the FA hand him a decent ban. In the old days the Luton player would have been chinned for doing something like that.
How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 01:42 - Sep 21 with 1016 viewsDr_Parnassus

If you have played at any level then you know exactly what is going on here.

Manning trying to slow things down by walking across the line of the free kick. Lansbury knowing he was going to do that and using the ball being there as an excuse to boot him and claim he was trying to take his free kick.

Similar sort of thing as smashing a free kick at someone as hard as you can because they won’t retreat 10 yards then claiming he was in the way of your measured defence splitting free kick pass.

Yellow Manning.

Red for the idiot.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:19 - Sep 21 with 880 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 01:05 - Sep 21 by majorraglan

Agreed, it could then have been dealt with post match which would have seen the FA hand him a decent ban. In the old days the Luton player would have been chinned for doing something like that.

Lasbiry has a reputation for being a bit of a twart. That why he never made it as a top player. I hope the FA - if they suspend the ref - give Lansbury a 5 or 10 match ban for it . It won’t happen but maybe that will force Luton into fining him.

Can’t wait for the return down here. Bidwell will be waiting for him lol and we’ll give the little sh*t the abuse he deserves. One of the most genuine WTF? moments I’ve seen in football

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:27 - Sep 21 with 868 viewsraynor94

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 18:19 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Lasbiry has a reputation for being a bit of a twart. That why he never made it as a top player. I hope the FA - if they suspend the ref - give Lansbury a 5 or 10 match ban for it . It won’t happen but maybe that will force Luton into fining him.

Can’t wait for the return down here. Bidwell will be waiting for him lol and we’ll give the little sh*t the abuse he deserves. One of the most genuine WTF? moments I’ve seen in football

He's reffing the Watford game tonight and he's 4th official at Leeds Saturday, no sign of him being suspended yet

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 19:07 - Sep 21 with 844 viewsTreforys_Jack

How did this idiot not get sent off ? on 01:42 - Sep 21 by Dr_Parnassus

If you have played at any level then you know exactly what is going on here.

Manning trying to slow things down by walking across the line of the free kick. Lansbury knowing he was going to do that and using the ball being there as an excuse to boot him and claim he was trying to take his free kick.

Similar sort of thing as smashing a free kick at someone as hard as you can because they won’t retreat 10 yards then claiming he was in the way of your measured defence splitting free kick pass.

Yellow Manning.

Red for the idiot.

Manning did kick the ball away. Yellow card offence,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024