Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters emotions. 23:28 - Sep 18 with 3420 viewsswan_si

I was just thinking about today's game and my thoughts turned to our supporters that attended, I tried to imagine the mixed emotions they must have experienced.
During the first half, it must have been a massive " WTF", witnessing that 1st half display with " you're f ing shit" ringing out around the ground, some may have felt the urge to even join in.
Fast forward to the second half, to witness the change in the football and the effort put in, to be able to sing back " 3 nil and you fcked it up" must have been one hell of an adrenaline rush, making it an " I was there moment" . Even though I wasn't there, to hear our supporters gave me goosebumps while laughing out loud, once again great away support, you done us proud.
Yours sincerely, one envious Jack.
Supporters emotions. on 20:53 - Sep 19 with 1622 viewsWalterBoyd

Cant argue with that
Supporters emotions. on 21:05 - Sep 19 with 1615 viewsjackrmee

Have a look at this.
I don't know the kid, but he does vlogs.. He's pretty funny. Sometimes.
Take a ook from a youngsters point of view.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Supporters emotions. on 21:09 - Sep 19 with 1614 viewsWalterBoyd

Supporters emotions. on 21:05 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

Have a look at this.

Minutes silence for Boycie
Supporters emotions. on 09:43 - Sep 20 with 1537 viewsonehunglow

Supporters emotions. on 20:53 - Sep 19 by WalterBoyd

Cant argue with that

I could.
I d be thinking just why we started with that team and didn’t take 3 points from Luton town.

Luton Town

Shows how our ex pectations have been hammered

A draw is now celebrated

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Supporters emotions. on 09:56 - Sep 20 with 1538 viewsjackrmee

Supporters emotions. on 09:43 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

I could.
I d be thinking just why we started with that team and didn’t take 3 points from Luton town.

Luton Town

Shows how our ex pectations have been hammered

A draw is now celebrated

You're still going on about why we started with that team, when the manager has explained fully.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Supporters emotions. on 09:58 - Sep 20 with 1538 viewsmonmouth

Hamer told the Swans fans to F off??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters emotions. on 10:03 - Sep 20 with 1530 viewsjackrmee

Supporters emotions. on 09:58 - Sep 20 by monmouth

Apparently, but I've only heard it on this video.

Supporters emotions. on 10:06 - Sep 20 with 1518 viewsonehunglow

Supporters emotions. on 09:56 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

You're still going on about why we started with that team, when the manager has explained fully.

Apparently so. No flies on you clearly.

Did anyone ask Russ why Whittaker seemingly will not play for him.

There are more questions than answers

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters emotions. on 10:10 - Sep 20 with 1522 views34dfgdf54

From what I have saw/heard, he turned around and said "i know, i know" after fans were calling the team "f'in useless" at half time whistle.
Supporters emotions. on 10:12 - Sep 20 with 1519 viewsjackrmee

Supporters emotions. on 10:10 - Sep 20 by 34dfgdf54

From what I have saw/heard, he turned around and said "i know, i know" after fans were calling the team "f'in useless" at half time whistle.

I hope that's what it was.

Supporters emotions. on 10:56 - Sep 20 with 1496 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporters emotions. on 21:05 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

Have a look at this.

He was pretty scathing of our Russ, I’m surprised you posted that to be fair.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Supporters emotions. on 11:09 - Sep 20 with 1492 viewsjackrmee

Supporters emotions. on 10:56 - Sep 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I posted it because someone wanted a perspective from fans in the ground. I think the video shows a great perspective of that. Albeit from a youngsters' point of view.

Supporters emotions. on 12:34 - Sep 20 with 1447 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think it highlights the difference between supporters and fans. Fans are not interested in stats , fans just want the team to play well and get a positive result. Its been a while since I felt the emotional roller coaster ride like I did on Sat, cooperball just alienated me and I got to a point that if we lost it was a case of meh,
Supporters emotions. on 13:03 - Sep 20 with 1433 viewsKeithHaynes

He did, not clever. Definitely will get challenged on it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Supporters emotions. on 13:04 - Sep 20 with 1431 viewsKeithHaynes

Supporters emotions. on 10:56 - Sep 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Like many fans, losing we were rubbish, winning we are not. Say what you see supporters. But I like the guys commitment to his channel.

Supporters emotions. on 13:12 - Sep 20 with 1426 viewsjackrmee

Supporters emotions. on 13:04 - Sep 20 by KeithHaynes

Like many fans, losing we were rubbish, winning we are not. Say what you see supporters. But I like the guys commitment to his channel.

Yeah, he seems a good kid and his channel is pretty good.
He goes to all away games and during Covid, he was doing live streams from his house. A sort of live commentary type thing.
A couple of times I couldn't get a stream, I listened to him. He is quite funny.
Don't necessarily agree with his views, but that's not the point.

Supporters emotions. on 13:31 - Sep 20 with 1406 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporters emotions. on 12:34 - Sep 20 by Treforys_Jack

Think it highlights the difference between supporters and fans. Fans are not interested in stats , fans just want the team to play well and get a positive result. Its been a while since I felt the emotional roller coaster ride like I did on Sat, cooperball just alienated me and I got to a point that if we lost it was a case of meh,

So let’s not hear anything about possession stats then? It’s funny that people like match facts when it fits their narrative but then claim to hate them when it shows the opposite.

Utter rubbish, though, as you well know.

Those that claim to not like stats and are “real” fans as a result, simply say that because they have absolutely no idea how to break down a match and they often get proven to be talking nonsense by match facts (or stats if you like). When you hide behind “it’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it as a “real fan” - then it’s quite the security blanket if you cannot be proven to be incorrect by those match facts.

The amount of rubbish I have heard from these kinds of supporters is off the scale. Sadly not a lot of people have any idea what they are watching. Someone earlier said they didn’t think we went more direct in the second half against Luton (?!).

To people like me and others who read the game well, it’s quite obvious we did, I compared it to the Bristol match at the time. I went to find the stats and it showed it to be the case, 1 long ball difference between this match and the Bristol match and both matches having the most amount of long balls all season.

When you give your view and the match facts after some digging for them reveal exactly that, then you know you are on the right path. When you have to start dancing around and claiming the facts are wrong is when you know you are probably barking up the wrong tree and have to rely on the “real fan” argument.

Supporters emotions. on 13:34 - Sep 20 with 1400 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporters emotions. on 13:12 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

Yeah, he seems a good kid and his channel is pretty good.
He goes to all away games and during Covid, he was doing live streams from his house. A sort of live commentary type thing.
A couple of times I couldn't get a stream, I listened to him. He is quite funny.
Don't necessarily agree with his views, but that's not the point.

Bit patronising to keep calling him a kid. He has a full on beard, he’s a man.

Seems to read the game pretty well too from the bits I saw of him last season.

Supporters emotions. on 13:36 - Sep 20 with 1402 viewsTreforys_Jack

Supporters emotions. on 13:31 - Sep 20 by Dr_Parnassus

So let’s not hear anything about possession stats then? It’s funny that people like match facts when it fits their narrative but then claim to hate them when it shows the opposite.

Utter rubbish, though, as you well know.

Those that claim to not like stats and are “real” fans as a result, simply say that because they have absolutely no idea how to break down a match and they often get proven to be talking nonsense by match facts (or stats if you like). When you hide behind “it’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it as a “real fan” - then it’s quite the security blanket if you cannot be proven to be incorrect by those match facts.

The amount of rubbish I have heard from these kinds of supporters is off the scale. Sadly not a lot of people have any idea what they are watching. Someone earlier said they didn’t think we went more direct in the second half against Luton (?!).

To people like me and others who read the game well, it’s quite obvious we did, I compared it to the Bristol match at the time. I went to find the stats and it showed it to be the case, 1 long ball difference between this match and the Bristol match and both matches having the most amount of long balls all season.

When you give your view and the match facts after some digging for them reveal exactly that, then you know you are on the right path. When you have to start dancing around and claiming the facts are wrong is when you know you are probably barking up the wrong tree and have to rely on the “real fan” argument.

Don't think I've ever mentioned possession stats. Simple question, what is football and the Swans to you ? As in what do they mean, how do they affect your life if indeed they do. Serious question !
Supporters emotions. on 13:39 - Sep 20 with 1401 viewsjackrmee

Supporters emotions. on 13:34 - Sep 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Bit patronising to keep calling him a kid. He has a full on beard, he’s a man.

Seems to read the game pretty well too from the bits I saw of him last season.

Shut up you complete 🟨

I am saying good things about the lad.
I am promoting his channel even, but you have to make out I'm being nasty to him!

To me, he's a kid.
If you watch the video, his mates are all kids.
I guess they are between 15 and 19. To me that's a kid. Although, technically, if you're 18 you are classed as a man. I still call an 18 year old a kid.

As young as they are, I'm sure they would act more grown up than you if there were on this forum.

edit...abuse reported and removed. Hope bellend is not too abusive, but it's true. A mere opinion of someone clearly trying to get a reaction from me.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Supporters emotions. on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1390 viewsonehunglow

Supporters emotions. on 13:39 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

Shut up you complete 🟨

I am promoting his channel even, but you have to make out I'm being nasty to him!

To me, he's a kid.
I guess they are between 15 and 19. To me that's a kid. Although, technically, if you're 18 you are classed as a man. I still call an 18 year old a kid.

As young as they are, I'm sure they would act more grown up than you if there were on this forum.

edit...abuse reported and removed. Hope bellend is not too abusive, but it's true. A mere opinion of someone clearly trying to get a reaction from me.

You have resorted to hate speech so don’t be surprised if someone points this out to you.
Save your indignation for those that pointvthis out to you.

And he is a man.

Supporters emotions. on 13:53 - Sep 20 with 1381 viewsjackrmee

Supporters emotions. on 13:46 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

You have resorted to hate speech so don’t be surprised if someone points this out to you.
Save your indignation for those that pointvthis out to you.

And he is a man.

My indignation is with Dr P, ONLY. The guy is an absolute joke. His only reason for posting on this site is to provoke people.
I shouldn't have called him a piece of crap on this forum though I agree.
My opinion of him/her/it should be kept to myself.

Supporters emotions. on 13:53 - Sep 20 with 1377 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporters emotions. on 13:39 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

Shut up you complete 🟨

To me, he's a kid.

What is wrong with you?

You are calling a man a kid and have referring to his age about five times. You even said “albeit from a youngster”.

He’s a man, his mates are all different ages, I imagine they are people that live around him.

Now calm down you absolute 🟨

Ditto.

Supporters emotions. on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1364 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporters emotions. on 13:53 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

My indignation is with Dr P, ONLY. The guy is an absolute joke. His only reason for posting on this site is to provoke people.

You think it’s provoking to say you shouldn’t be calling a man a “kid” and imply his views aren’t as relevant due to his age?

You think it’s provoking to say finishing 4th is good and being 21st isn’t great?

Ok precious.

Supporters emotions. on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1366 viewsKeithHaynes

Supporters emotions. on 13:53 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

No exchanges of insults please.,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024