Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins 16:50 - Sep 27 with 2268 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"An MP threatened to send naked pictures of a woman to her family because she was jealous of her friendship with her partner, a court has heard.

Claudia Webbe, 56, also allegedly used a misogynistic insult against Michelle Merritt and threatened her with acid."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-58706093

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:31 - Sep 27 with 2210 viewsFlashberryjack

Looks like she has all the credentials needed to be handed a ministerial role, albeit as a shadow minister at the moment.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 10:18 - Sep 28 with 2167 viewsonehunglow

It will be all be a Tory stitch up

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 10:36 - Sep 28 with 2158 viewsCatullus

She denies making threats but they played a recording of her doing just that. It's another Onasanya, lying in court, in my opinion of course.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 19:06 - Oct 13 with 2029 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Guilty.

District Judge Paul Goldspring said he had found Webbe "untruthful" in her evidence.

"Some of the things she said I believe were made up on the spur of the moment," he said.

"Some things she said in the witness box just don't bear scrutiny.

"In short, I find Ms Webbe to be vague, incoherent and at times illogical."

He released Webbe on unconditional bail but warned her that she could face prison when she is sentenced on 4 November.

"Threatening to throw acid at somebody and to send intimate photographs to family members crosses the custody threshold," he added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-58900981

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 19:32 - Oct 13 with 2007 viewsYrAlarch

Regardless of Party, not the kind of behaviour we should expect from an MP. She should resign her seat immediately ... but probably will not.
Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:01 - Oct 13 with 1996 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:10 - Oct 13 with 1990 viewsFlashberryjack

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:01 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

Absolute idiot of a man, and many wanted him as PM.

Hello

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:12 - Oct 13 with 1986 viewsonehunglow

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:10 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

Absolute idiot of a man, and many wanted him as PM.

Sometimes there comes a time when all should agree including Jezza.
This female is warped

Login to get fewer ads

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:13 - Oct 13 with 1987 viewsLohengrin

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:01 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

The Proclaimers have let themselves go, haven’t they?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:29 - Oct 13 with 1966 viewsmajorraglan

Just listened to Corbyn, he has a point about the way the media treat people but the bottom line is Claudia Webbe is an MP. She’s broken the law and will now pay the price.
We’ve got a lot of poor politicians and standards across the piste are poor.
Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:31 - Oct 13 with 1951 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:12 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

Sometimes there comes a time when all should agree including Jezza.
This female is warped

Guess it is two ex labour MPs who are no longer in the party and standing as "independent" MPs supporting with each other from reactionary forces.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:33 - Oct 13 with 1946 viewsonehunglow

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:29 - Oct 13 by majorraglan

Just listened to Corbyn, he has a point about the way the media treat people but the bottom line is Claudia Webbe is an MP. She’s broken the law and will now pay the price.

The media could have been harder on Corbyn given his long history.

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:37 - Oct 13 with 1948 viewsDr_Winston

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:29 - Oct 13 by majorraglan

Whilst I agree with the general gist of what you're saying about the general standard of our elected officials (let's be honest, as central Swansea is represented by the homophobic bully and borderline plantlife it's hard not to), it's far too easy and an often used copout to present "The media" as the source of all left-wing Labours ills in the way that Corbyn is/has/does.

The British electorate consistently and emphatically rejects the politics of the likes of Corbyn every time it's offered to them. Rather than take that on board and consider that maybe, just maybe they're barking up the wrong tree, it's far easier for them to think of the electorate as Murdoch brainwashed sheep and double down on their beliefs.

The end result is a pathetic Tory govt with an 80 seat majority.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:56 - Oct 13 with 1921 viewspikeypaul

The left yet again showing us what utter scum they are.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:04 - Oct 13 with 1912 viewsmajorraglan

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 20:37 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

Whilst I agree with the general gist of what you're saying about the general standard of our elected officials (let's be honest, as central Swansea is represented by the homophobic bully and borderline plantlife it's hard not to), it's far too easy and an often used copout to present "The media" as the source of all left-wing Labours ills in the way that Corbyn is/has/does.

The British electorate consistently and emphatically rejects the politics of the likes of Corbyn every time it's offered to them. Rather than take that on board and consider that maybe, just maybe they're barking up the wrong tree, it's far easier for them to think of the electorate as Murdoch brainwashed sheep and double down on their beliefs.

The end result is a pathetic Tory govt with an 80 seat majority.

My post wasn’t meant to defend Corbyn and his cronies. I think our media treat people badly (some get it worse than others) but I agree with you it’s clear as day to most that there’s no appetite for a Momentum lead Labour Party Government in the UK. It’s only the raging left who cant see the country doesn’t want them.

Labour hurtled towards the abyss and now we have one of the worst governments we’ve ever had in power.

Edit - typo
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 21:40]
Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:06 - Oct 13 with 1909 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think the magistrate summed her up very well.

Remember this?

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:08 - Oct 13 with 1904 viewsDr_Winston

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:04 - Oct 13 by majorraglan

My post wasn’t meant to defend Corbyn and his cronies. I think our media treat people badly (some get it worse than others) but I agree with you it’s clear as day to most that there’s no appetite for a Momentum lead Labour Party Government in the UK. It’s only the raging left who cant see the country doesn’t want them.

Labour hurtled towards the abyss and now we have one of the worst governments we’ve ever had in power.

Edit - typo
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 21:40]

I'm generally centre right in my outlook, but the current situation disturbs me. It does nobody any good to have an ineffective opposition. Governments have to be held to account. Properly held to account.

The election of Corbyn as Labour leader has potentially ruined the party for a generation. Starmer is a bit of a wet blanket, but he's far more electable than Corbyn was. As things stand we're probably two GE's away from Labour being a serious force, and that's if KS can get to grips with Momentum. If he can't we could be looking at Tory Govts well into the 2030's. That's probably not healthy.

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:16 - Oct 13 with 1894 viewsFlashberryjack

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:06 - Oct 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Remember this?

There's obviously something going on in her head, sadly, intelligence isn't.

Hello

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:20 - Oct 13 with 1890 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:16 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

There's obviously something going on in her head, sadly, intelligence isn't.

Round 2.

Apparently we were in Afghanistan for 40 years.

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:48 - Oct 13 with 1859 viewsmajorraglan

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:06 - Oct 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Remember this?

Case was heard at the Magistrates Court, but it was actually presided over by a District Judge.

I think there’s a good chance she may get porridge.
Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 15:35 - Oct 14 with 1749 viewsFlashberryjack

Kindler, gentler politics. (suspended) Labour MP Claudia Webbe's Trial Begins on 21:48 - Oct 13 by majorraglan

Case was heard at the Magistrates Court, but it was actually presided over by a District Judge.

I think there’s a good chance she may get porridge.

The character references from former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and former shadow home secretary Diane Abbott, probably sealed her fate.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024