Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 AFTERMATH 08:58 - Sep 30 with 16725 viewsNotLoyal

DERBY COUNTY V SWANSEA CITY MATCHDAY THREAD

Prutton’s pear shaped predictions
Derby are back into plus points! It is such a credit to Wayne Rooney and his players that they are remaining positive and still picking up results. Swansea were well beaten by Fulham in midweek. They remain a little bit inconsistent in the early stages of Russell Martin’s tenure as he tries to rebuild the side, and I think they could come unstuck again here.

Derby County Championship form:
DLDWLW
Swansea City Championship form:
LDDDWL

Prutton predicts: 1-0

Derby County: Ryan Allsop, Nathan Byrne, Craig Forsyth, Graeme Shinnie, Max Bird, Tom Lawrence (captain), Ravel Morrison, Richard Stearman, Curtis Davies, Jack Stratton, Jason Knight.

Substitutes: Kelle Roos, Kamil Jozwiak, Louie Sibley, Lee Buchanan, Louie Watson, Dylan Williams, Festy Ebosele.

Swansea City: Ben Hamer; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Joel Latibeaudiere, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Jay Fulton, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Ethan Laird, Liam Walsh, Rhys Williams.

Russell Martin emphasis on Swansea City’s future is positive and exciting 3rd Oct 2021 12:35
Another positive display, albeit without goals ended our last match day for the next two weeks, it’s now a welcome break for the coaching team at Swansea City. Since their arrival there has been drastic and much needed change at the club. Swansea City had began a slow decline in squad direction, which thankfully through a dedicated and professional approach Russell Martin & co have at least stopped for now. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 on 09:51 - Sep 30 with 5224 viewsBadlands

A great post but tbf a little long.
Team
Hamer / Benda
Naughton .. Cabango .. Bennett/ Cooper .. Bidwell
Smith .. Fulton .. Downes .. Grimes
……. Paterson
…………………………..Piroe

No point trying to play wingbacks when we don’t have any.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 21:15 - Sep 30 with 5042 viewsFlashberryjack

Not feeling confident at all, Derby 2 Swans 1..........sorry.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 01:27 - Oct 1 with 4988 viewsKeithHaynes

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 21:15 - Sep 30 by Flashberryjack

Not feeling confident at all, Derby 2 Swans 1..........sorry.

We don’t fair well there mate, and as is normal they’ve hit a hot running streak of undefeated in one game. I’ll take a point now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 10:08 - Oct 1 with 4902 viewsonehunglow

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 01:27 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

We don’t fair well there mate, and as is normal they’ve hit a hot running streak of undefeated in one game. I’ll take a point now.

A a great result for Russ having only the team for a few month and no pre seaon,unfit players,covid and the price of a small bicycle

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 11:10 - Oct 1 with 4898 viewsNotLoyal

I'm unsure why some people follow the swans.

OK I've changed it.

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 11:13 - Oct 1 with 4871 viewsonehunglow

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 11:10 - Oct 1 by NotLoyal

I'm unsure why some people follow the swans.

Maybe NL they have no choice.
If your dad takes you aged 7 you are there for life often enough.
My chums in Hudds are exactly the same,same local club,same travails.

I have little time for those who CHOOSE a club to "support" especially if it's cos they are "big"

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 12:48 - Oct 1 with 4851 viewsbuilthjack

We will stuff them. 0-4

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 13:09 - Oct 1 with 4837 viewsKeithHaynes

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 11:13 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

Maybe NL they have no choice.
If your dad takes you aged 7 you are there for life often enough.
My chums in Hudds are exactly the same,same local club,same travails.

I have little time for those who CHOOSE a club to "support" especially if it's cos they are "big"

I think he was five when he saw his first game.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED THURS on 14:25 - Oct 1 with 4778 viewspencoedjack

1st trip to Derby for me which will be my 60th away ground following the Swans.

I'm expecting things to click tomorrow resulting in a 3 nil Swans win.

COYS
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED FRI PM on 18:11 - Oct 1 with 4659 viewsmax936

Be another tough outing, don't think they're playing that badly lately, think Rooney has circled the wagons.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 18:12]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED FRI PM on 18:29 - Oct 1 with 4640 viewsFireboy2

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 UPDATED FRI PM on 18:11 - Oct 1 by max936

Be another tough outing, don't think they're playing that badly lately, think Rooney has circled the wagons.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 18:12]

I agree, without the deduction they would be 11th.
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 13:35 - Oct 2 with 4308 viewsLittleEnglandJack

What are we thinking then chaps? Heart says 2-1 us, head says 2-1 to them. They've got it together a bit the past few weeks. Just hope he doesn't start Smith in place of Ntcham as the 10, and that we don't leave our centre halfs so painfully exposed...
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 13:48 - Oct 2 with 4289 viewsCatullus

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 13:35 - Oct 2 by LittleEnglandJack

What are we thinking then chaps? Heart says 2-1 us, head says 2-1 to them. They've got it together a bit the past few weeks. Just hope he doesn't start Smith in place of Ntcham as the 10, and that we don't leave our centre halfs so painfully exposed...

Well Ntcham is injured isn't he so if not Smith then Walsh?

I'm putting us down for a 2-1 win. More in hope than expectation mind. I'd take a draw. In reality, if we play well enough, if we at least look like we could win that may be enough for another week.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 14:01 - Oct 2 with 4272 viewsKeithHaynes

Derby County: Ryan Allsop, Nathan Byrne, Craig Forsyth, Graeme Shinnie, Max Bird, Tom Lawrence (captain), Ravel Morrison, Richard Stearman, Curtis Davies, Jack Stratton, Jason Knight.

Substitutes: Kelle Roos, Kamil Jozwiak, Louie Sibley, Lee Buchanan, Louie Watson, Dylan Williams, Festy Ebosele.

Swansea City: Ben Hamer; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Joel Latibeaudiere, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Jay Fulton, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Ethan Laird, Liam Walsh, Rhys Williams.

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:03 - Oct 2 with 4254 viewsKeithHaynes

Well at least Morgan is on the bench.

Doesn’t seem to enough flair in there with Ntcham out. Tricky game.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:12 - Oct 2 with 4191 viewsNotLoyal

It's a shame you can't ban the moaners for 90 minutes.

OK I've changed it.

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 14:16 - Oct 2 with 4164 viewsmonmouth

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 14:01 - Oct 2 by KeithHaynes

Looks very ‘meh’ doesn’t it.

Oh well, soon see.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:18 - Oct 2 with 4155 viewsjasper_T

Gyokeres still beasting the division then.
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 14:20 - Oct 2 with 4145 viewsKeithHaynes

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 MATCHDAY on 14:16 - Oct 2 by monmouth

Looks very ‘meh’ doesn’t it.

Oh well, soon see.

John Hodge is who we need today.

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:28 - Oct 2 with 4120 viewsshingle

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:12 - Oct 2 by NotLoyal

Shame you can not ban the deluded for 90 minutes as well then.
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:36 - Oct 2 with 4074 viewsDr_Parnassus

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:12 - Oct 2 by NotLoyal

If we did that; we would only have around 3 active posters last season.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:39 - Oct 2 with 4056 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I see Whittacker is on the bench this week.
That means he must be doing better in training, or something.
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:40 - Oct 2 with 4043 viewsonehunglow

Or indeed Russ.

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:59 - Oct 2 with 3971 viewsJBG

Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:40 - Oct 2 by onehunglow

Or indeed Russ.

any streams boys? and not the ones with water in please
Derby County v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:06 - Oct 2 with 3886 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Daft challenge by Lati there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024