Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today 00:43 - Oct 2 with 589 viewsWalterBoyd

What do you see as main differences / similarities. I have focussed on players not manager. Would you swap any ?

Some of the names back then.

Vorm/ Tremmel

Rangel, Tate, Monk, Williams, Taylor

Leon, Dyer, Bodde, Britton, Allen, Orlandi, Sinclair

Routledge, Borini, Lita, Graham, Bessone
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 0:59]
Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 07:31 - Oct 2 with 520 viewsangryjack

Piroe and maybe nitcham
Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 08:16 - Oct 2 with 501 viewsKeithHaynes

I would swap Hamer on a bad day for Tremmel.

Definitely Cabango for Monk, purely because it will annoy him intensely. Bessone and Orlandi were no better than league one. No disrespects. I would definitely put Flynn Downes in where Orlandi was. For Bessone ? Connor Roberts is streets ahead of him, so if he was still with us he would get the nod. As he isn’t, Brandon Coooer, I know they are different players but Bessone was awful.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 09:43 - Oct 2 with 451 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 08:16 - Oct 2 by KeithHaynes

I would swap Hamer on a bad day for Tremmel.

Definitely Cabango for Monk, purely because it will annoy him intensely. Bessone and Orlandi were no better than league one. No disrespects. I would definitely put Flynn Downes in where Orlandi was. For Bessone ? Connor Roberts is streets ahead of him, so if he was still with us he would get the nod. As he isn’t, Brandon Coooer, I know they are different players but Bessone was awful.

Hacking off Monk is doing Gods work, Keith.

Downes - yes.
Roberts - yes
Cooper - dunno, Bessone was the quickest player in the squad, although not shown in games too much.

Beware of the Risen People

Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 10:50 - Oct 2 with 415 viewsBillyChong

You left out Dobbie who was a decent member of the squad back then
Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 11:06 - Oct 2 with 406 viewsBadlands

Piroe for Lita
Cabanago for Monk
otherwise ... nothing.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 14:59 - Oct 2 with 364 viewsWalterBoyd

Swans squad 10 years ago and squad today on 10:50 - Oct 2 by BillyChong

You left out Dobbie who was a decent member of the squad back then

He did great for us. Think in 2011/12 we loaned him back to Blackpool again. Think he was on loan there for 2 of the 3 seasons he was with us, which felt strange at the time.. Got promotion with them and us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024