Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going over to the other site. 17:43 - Oct 2 with 4635 viewsThrasher6

The negativity on this site is just bringing a lot of us down. Any positive posts are immediately pounced upon, and you can't even state an opinion without it being dissected by a group of posters who are just happy....with being unhappy...and finding things (that aren't) there.
Please can you all lighten up....it's draining.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Going over to the other site. on 17:45 - Oct 2 with 2145 viewsonehunglow

Leave then.
If you cannot handle the truth then its down to you
If you enjoy watching us of late,then you are something special.Trouble is us morons/scum just see things as they are and not as they are in lala land.

Thi is our clib going down the shytrrer and you are quite happy to rip into fans instead of a man that is killing us. Cullen for Piroe. THAT is negative,son.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Going over to the other site. on 17:46 - Oct 2 with 2142 viewsDr_Parnassus

The other site is actually far more realistic, they don’t tend to have the same hardcore determined to paint things as great when they aren’t.

So I would advise against it if faux positivity is what you are looking for.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Going over to the other site. on 17:51 - Oct 2 with 2107 viewsonehunglow

Going over to the other site. on 17:46 - Oct 2 by Dr_Parnassus

The other site is actually far more realistic, they don’t tend to have the same hardcore determined to paint things as great when they aren’t.

So I would advise against it if faux positivity is what you are looking for.

Anything on here is reported back to Prosser who then defames his favourite hate figures.Then the posse join in swilling in the blood.
#There are many liars on there;people who post things they do not believe but do so to look good,which means posting positive -as it is called. It is utter shyete. It is mutual tasturabtion via the fan forum in purest form.

This site has more perceptive and realistic posters,which right now see troubled times ahead whilst the happy clappers abuse all in front of them.

The fact this is going on shows we have issues with MARTIN

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Going over to the other site. on 18:06 - Oct 2 with 2081 viewsKeithHaynes

Thrasher, keep reading our articles and reports 👍

The other site at scfc2 is fine mind 🤭😉

Bon voyage Ivor 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Going over to the other site. on 18:14 - Oct 2 with 2035 viewslifelong

Going over to the other site. on 17:51 - Oct 2 by onehunglow

Anything on here is reported back to Prosser who then defames his favourite hate figures.Then the posse join in swilling in the blood.
#There are many liars on there;people who post things they do not believe but do so to look good,which means posting positive -as it is called. It is utter shyete. It is mutual tasturabtion via the fan forum in purest form.

This site has more perceptive and realistic posters,which right now see troubled times ahead whilst the happy clappers abuse all in front of them.

The fact this is going on shows we have issues with MARTIN

You cause nothing but division between the two sites, we are all supposed to be Swans fans but your hatred towards a few posters has poisoned your brain.
You need to go and see a head doctor.
Going over to the other site. on 18:19 - Oct 2 with 2030 viewspencoedjack

Snowflake

Keep the faith 👍
Going over to the other site. on 18:19 - Oct 2 with 2030 viewsKeithHaynes

Going over to the other site. on 18:14 - Oct 2 by lifelong

You cause nothing but division between the two sites, we are all supposed to be Swans fans but your hatred towards a few posters has poisoned your brain.

You want to see some of these cowards post on Twitter about me, it’s hilarious.
And yes, some of it comes from two posters on Phil’s site, well, should I say current posters. For now.

I find it easier to let it go over your head, Poisonous people are everywhere, and I’ve learned a lot about that since I took over the site to support my daughter who is dying from brain cancer. But still the hate continues, despite appeals to the contrary, that’s how cowardly and hateful they are. But everything goes around and comes around, that much I do know 👍

Going over to the other site. on 18:23 - Oct 2 with 1993 viewsDr_Parnassus

Going over to the other site. on 18:19 - Oct 2 by KeithHaynes

And yes, some of it comes from two posters on Phil’s site, well, should I say current posters. For now.

I find it easier to let it go over your head, Poisonous people are everywhere, and I’ve learned a lot about that since I took over the site to support my daughter who is dying from brain cancer. But still the hate continues, despite appeals to the contrary, that’s how cowardly and hateful they are. But everything goes around and comes around, that much I do know 👍

“well, should I say current posters. For now.”

Surely not? That would be hilarious if so. Can you imagine?

Login to get fewer ads

Going over to the other site. on 18:24 - Oct 2 with 1987 viewslifelong

I genuinely didn’t know about your daughter and I am sorry to read that.
Going over to the other site. on 18:27 - Oct 2 with 1986 viewsCatullus

The other site ( I just looked) has a few negative comments too. Not to forget several posters on here us the other site too. It might just be a wasted journey!

Bringing a lot of us down....who could you mean, who are you speaking for?

I think there are 4 or 5 on here who I could call overly negative about things so far. Otherwise it's talking about what we see on the pitch.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Going over to the other site. on 18:29 - Oct 2 with 1958 viewsDr_Parnassus

Apologies Keith, I admittedly only read your first paragraph, didn’t realise you mentioned your daughter in the second.

Wouldn’t have focussed on the relatively unimportant banning of a certain poster had I read it properly. My error.

Going over to the other site. on 18:37 - Oct 2 with 1954 viewsKeithHaynes

Going over to the other site. on 18:24 - Oct 2 by lifelong

I genuinely didn’t know about your daughter and I am sorry to read that.

Just pointing out mate that the poison is everywhere, hence my response to Thrasher who is a great poster, no matter where you go they are there.

Going over to the other site. on 18:41 - Oct 2 with 1933 viewsAndyCole

There's nowt so queer as folk, hey. Truly staggering.

The last two seasons some of us have endured bonkers levels of bile, hatred and negativity - despite achieving 6th and then 4th. Some of us were the most steadfastly positive, supportive posters of rational, winning football.

This term, some us are rightly pointing out that brand Martin ain't working. And we get mullered and outcast by the (now, bizarrely) happy clappers. Threads get created about us, ffs. The bully boys wade in.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

The only rationale, is that this year's happy clappers :
- have a shallow understanding of the game;
- have an irrational (personal, even without meeting the guy) Evil hatred of our last manager;
- are easily swayed, unable to think for themselves;
- have a lowish IQ

I bet (;-)) the OP finds solace next door. And claps happily ever after.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Going over to the other site. on 18:43 - Oct 2 with 1916 viewsDr_Parnassus

Going over to the other site. on 18:27 - Oct 2 by Catullus

The other site ( I just looked) has a few negative comments too. Not to forget several posters on here us the other site too. It might just be a wasted journey!

I think there are 4 or 5 on here who I could call overly negative about things so far. Otherwise it's talking about what we see on the pitch.

We have won 2 in 11.

Anyone who has said anything you deem as negative so far this season will be reacting to what they have seen on the pitch.

You have just decided to join later than others.

You are in the “negative club”, whether you like it or not. Freshly printed membership.

Going over to the other site. on 18:44 - Oct 2 with 1933 viewsThrasher6

Going over to the other site. on 18:27 - Oct 2 by Catullus

Everybody seems so against progress...it waring...it really is. Do you all get up in the morning..and think..."How can I diss the new manager...how can I feel dissatified...how can I bring any momentum down...
As lifelong fans...what do we want? Success...an upward curve....positivity..
The forum is full of the opposites....it drives me mad..

Going over to the other site. on 18:44 - Oct 2 with 1928 viewsKeithHaynes

Going over to the other site. on 18:44 - Oct 2 by Thrasher6

Everybody seems so against progress...it waring...it really is. Do you all get up in the morning..and think..."How can I diss the new manager...how can I feel dissatified...how can I bring any momentum down...

Keep driving against the flow 😉

Going over to the other site. on 18:54 - Oct 2 with 1896 viewsFlashberryjack

That's truly awful, I don't visit the other site very often, not because I dislike those that post there, most are excellent posters (although like this site, they do have a few knobs) I just think it's an awfully laid out format, this site is much nicer IMHO.

Maybe those posting sh*te about you should be named and shamed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Going over to the other site. on 18:57 - Oct 2 with 1890 viewsThrasher6

Keith.. you deserve a medal for giving us another portal to express our opinions. It's really appreciated...and been great that there is a bit of sense between you...
Have posted for the last 25 years on these sites...mostly sh@te at times... so will be here to stay!
Keep up the great work you do...
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 19:00]

Going over to the other site. on 18:59 - Oct 2 with 1875 viewsAndyCole

Pathetic - were you not here last two years ?

Were you positive when almost all were against us, on here? where were you then ?

Or were you hoping Jones would be our next manager ?

Bonkers, entitled, delusional.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Going over to the other site. on 19:01 - Oct 2 with 1878 viewsThrasher6

Going over to the other site. on 18:59 - Oct 2 by AndyCole

Pathetic - were you not here last two years ?

Were you positive when almost all were against us, on here? where were you then ?

Or were you hoping Jones would be our next manager ?

Bonkers, entitled, delusional.

I simply don't get this....I really don't....

Going over to the other site. on 19:03 - Oct 2 with 1870 viewsKeithHaynes

Going over to the other site. on 18:54 - Oct 2 by Flashberryjack

That's truly awful, I don't visit the other site very often, not because I dislike those that post there, most are excellent posters (although like this site, they do have a few knobs) I just think it's an awfully laid out format, this site is much nicer IMHO.

Maybe those posting sh*te about you should be named and shamed.

I know who they are, the more they expose themselves on Twitter the easier it became.
A very good friend who was a crime analyst in the police nailed them in a day.
As there is still an open complaint of harassment with South Wales Police I think it’s best to leave it there. But it’s been a revealing two months, and very surprising too. Those involved and there’s only two are no better than the racists who think they are safe when they abuse footballers of colour.

As we know, they are not.

Going over to the other site. on 19:07 - Oct 2 with 1859 viewsTreforys_Jack

Thrasher , with you all the way mate, its sickening that some people are so happy being miserable. The ignore button is your friend , it genuinely helps when some posters are just trolling looking for bites.
Keith if the person attacking you on twitter is the person I think he is, I'm not surprised, he is Phils achilles heel. Big respect to u and your family, I'm surprised people didn't know about your situation as you were up front initially about your motivation for running this site. Thanks for all the work you do mate, must feel thankless at times.
Going over to the other site. on 19:33 - Oct 2 with 1792 viewsbuilthjack

It will take a while to play nice football AND get results.
Patience is needed. I believe we will get there.
Then take the division by storm next season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Going over to the other site. on 19:52 - Oct 2 with 1752 viewsKilkennyjack

Going over to the other site. on 19:33 - Oct 2 by builthjack

It will take a while to play nice football AND get results.
Patience is needed. I believe we will get there.
Then take the division by storm next season.

I agree.

Come on you Swans ….

Beware of the Risen People

Going over to the other site. on 21:07 - Oct 2 with 1684 viewsOptimisticJack

Going over to the other site. on 18:14 - Oct 2 by lifelong

Spot on with your post.
This guy is seriously putting me off coming on this site these days.

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024