Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread 22:49 - Oct 3 with 4878 viewsNotLoyal

Click on the image to enlarge 👍

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning 6th Oct 2021 11:14
Sean Dyche remains concerned his new wing back Connor Roberts will be overused by the far less experienced Robert Page over the two Wales internationals in Prague and Tallinn in the coming week. So much so he has reiterated the advice Burnley as a club have given the FAW to the press in the run up to the Czech Republic game. 0

The issue now is if Wales ‘don't’ walk off the pitch ... 8th Oct 2021 09:00
Swansea City led the way last season with a social media lockdown in response to numerous players at the club being abused and victimised by cowardly posts on all mediums of the Internet. The story went worldwide, bar of course certain media who chose not to report it, and now Robert Page is stating his Wales side will walk off the pitch if the same treatment occurs tonight in Prague. 1

Wales turn on the style in Prague : Czech Rep 2 Wales 2 9th Oct 2021 09:00
It was ex Swansea City player Dan James who gave Wales the victory in the home game back in March, and it was Dan James who scored another belter of a goal in Prague to put Wales in the box seats for second place in this World Cup qualifier. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 17:53 - Oct 4 with 2549 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Oct 4 with 2541 viewsReslovenSwan1

A Welsh win is extremely unlikely based on historical results in FIFA competitions. Away wins against decent teams are extremely rare for Wales even with Ramsey and Bale.

A forward line of Brooks James and Johnson or Wilson behind Moore should be able score. Only Bale has scored for Wales in the last 5 games with 4 games with no goals. Tyler Roberts zero in 17 and missed a sitter one on one with rookie teenage keeper last time out.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 07:50 - Oct 5 with 2415 views34dfgdf54

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Oct 4 by ReslovenSwan1

A Welsh win is extremely unlikely based on historical results in FIFA competitions. Away wins against decent teams are extremely rare for Wales even with Ramsey and Bale.

A forward line of Brooks James and Johnson or Wilson behind Moore should be able score. Only Bale has scored for Wales in the last 5 games with 4 games with no goals. Tyler Roberts zero in 17 and missed a sitter one on one with rookie teenage keeper last time out.

I'll be there. Flying out Thursday.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 5 with 2338 viewsReslovenSwan1

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 07:50 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

My prediction Czech 3 Wales 1. Page needs to shut up shop and use James Johnson and Sorba on the break. I fear he will play slow passing football with Morrell and Allen slowing things down.

Its likely the Czechs cannot deal with James and Johnson. If Wales had a top European coach (old boy) they would do better. Sadly neither are regular scorers so Moore must play. Wales did it beautifully under Toshack with a 5-2 v Slovakia 10 years ago. Bellamy was on fire with Simon Davies to the fore.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Oct 5 with 2322 views34dfgdf54

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 5 by ReslovenSwan1

My prediction Czech 3 Wales 1. Page needs to shut up shop and use James Johnson and Sorba on the break. I fear he will play slow passing football with Morrell and Allen slowing things down.

Its likely the Czechs cannot deal with James and Johnson. If Wales had a top European coach (old boy) they would do better. Sadly neither are regular scorers so Moore must play. Wales did it beautifully under Toshack with a 5-2 v Slovakia 10 years ago. Bellamy was on fire with Simon Davies to the fore.

I wouldn't have Page in charge of the local under 10 team.

Shambles should never be in the role.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Oct 5 with 2315 viewsraynor94

Is Giggs on full pay during his hiatus?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Oct 5 with 2298 viewsReslovenSwan1

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Oct 5 by raynor94

Is Giggs on full pay during his hiatus?

As we stand he is innocent of all charges until proven guilty. I suspect he could still be running the team like Joey Barton is with an assault charge hanging over him. It was the FAW s choice to suspend him I suspect. So full pay I would guess.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Oct 5 with 2240 viewsbuilthjack

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 07:50 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

Are you going on to Tallinn?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 20:10 - Oct 5 with 2217 viewsKeithHaynes

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Oct 5 by builthjack

Any jacks on here doing these two internationals get chatting, if anything this is what he site has been missing. Meeting up, having a beer with like minded folk 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Oct 5 with 2185 viewsbuilthjack

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 20:10 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

Any jacks on here doing these two internationals get chatting, if anything this is what he site has been missing. Meeting up, having a beer with like minded folk 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Just doing Estonia Keith. I will have plenty of beers lol.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Oct 5 with 2180 viewsFireboy2

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Oct 5 by builthjack

Just doing Estonia Keith. I will have plenty of beers lol.

Effing towart 😡😡😡
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Oct 5 with 2168 viewsKilkennyjack

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 20:10 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

Wales away is quality.
Hope you all have a great time.

I think we are due a bit of luck, so why not ?

Obviously Bale and Rambo are a huge miss.
But the younger ones have a chance to step up.
If we are solid at the back, i fancy us on the break.

Come on Cymru.

Beware of the Risen People

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Oct 5 with 2161 viewsbuilthjack

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Oct 5 by Kilkennyjack

Wales away is quality.
Hope you all have a great time.

I think we are due a bit of luck, so why not ?

Obviously Bale and Rambo are a huge miss.
But the younger ones have a chance to step up.
If we are solid at the back, i fancy us on the break.

Come on Cymru.

Ramsey has been training with the squad the last 2 days so you never know. Same with Roberts.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:25 - Oct 5 with 2130 viewsjasper_T

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Oct 5 by builthjack

Ramsey has been training with the squad the last 2 days so you never know. Same with Roberts.

Ramsey on his own today, not with the rest of the group. Connor fully involved.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 07:43 - Oct 6 with 2058 views34dfgdf54

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Oct 5 by builthjack

Unfortunately not Builthy, got an audit in work next week and boss won't be happy if I take it off.

You are FB going out there are you? Have a good one! Would love to have made it out there to tick another country off the list.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 11:47 - Oct 6 with 2005 viewsKeithHaynes

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning 6th Oct 2021 11:14
Sean Dyche remains concerned his new wing back Connor Roberts will be overused by the far less experienced Robert Page over the two Wales internationals in Prague and Tallinn in the coming week. So much so he has reiterated the advice Burnley as a club have given the FAW to the press in the run up to the Czech Republic game. 0

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Oct 6 with 1957 viewsbuilthjack

Sicknote Brooks, and Ben Davies have just withdrawn through illness.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Oct 6 with 1926 viewsReslovenSwan1

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Oct 6 by builthjack

What is it with "illness" . I am no athlete and generally look after myself. At that age I was never "ill". McBurney had two patchses of illness. Is this a Covid vaccine non participation issue?

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Oct 6 with 1921 viewsChief

Presumably too late to call up replacements?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 18:09 - Oct 6 with 1828 viewsangryjack

Brooks been pulling out a lot...big miss..as is Ben Davies he could have played centre half with nico on left
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Oct 7 with 1660 viewsKeithHaynes

Ramsey fit and will captain Wales on Friday.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 10:05 - Oct 8 with 1438 viewsKeithHaynes

The issue now is if Wales ‘don't’ walk off the pitch ... 8th Oct 2021 09:00
Swansea City led the way last season with a social media lockdown in response to numerous players at the club being abused and victimised by cowardly posts on all mediums of the Internet. The story went worldwide, bar of course certain media who chose not to report it, and now Robert Page is stating his Wales side will walk off the pitch if the same treatment occurs tonight in Prague. 1

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Oct 8 with 1399 viewsjasper_T

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Oct 8 with 1388 viewsChief

What is the deal with Vaulks then?

Ignored when he was playing well, now he's picked when he and his club are struggling and now he's in the matchday squad at the expense of Smith who always plays well for Wales. Seems strange to me.

And ahead of Levitt who has recently been showing some promise in recent Wales games and doing well on loan.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 12:59]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 13:02 - Oct 8 with 1377 viewsvetchonian

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Oct 6 by ReslovenSwan1

What is it with "illness" . I am no athlete and generally look after myself. At that age I was never "ill". McBurney had two patchses of illness. Is this a Covid vaccine non participation issue?

its like a proffessional sportsperson suffering form fatigue !!!!!

IT maybe they have Covid...there is a lot of it about you know
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 13:03]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024