Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
level playing field 16:51 - Oct 4 with 2180 viewsBoundy

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/crime/tory-mp-johnny-mercer-flies-to-belfast-w

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

level playing field on 18:29 - Oct 8 with 457 viewsfelixstowe_jack

level playing field on 23:04 - Oct 6 by Fireboy2

The loyalists have also continued with their punishment beatings and extortion

They are and were as bad as each other and the squaddies were caught up in the middle trying to protect, so they should be protected as both loyalist and IRA terrorists were.

You and the fellow IRA haters along with the IRA sympathisers need to wind your necks in and see the real picture, 20 years of peace by as major has stated ' drawing a line'

If it was upto you and your ilk there would be thousands more deaths by your stubbornness.

I am anti terrorism full stop that includes both protestant and Catholic terrorism. I am in favour of law and order.

Glad to see that nine members of the new IRA, who have rejected the peace agreement, have been arrested for the murder of journalist.

It not my stubbornness that is killing people but the institutional hatred of two waring factions.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

level playing field on 22:10 - Oct 8 with 419 viewsKilkennyjack

level playing field on 18:29 - Oct 8 by felixstowe_jack

I am anti terrorism full stop that includes both protestant and Catholic terrorism. I am in favour of law and order.

Glad to see that nine members of the new IRA, who have rejected the peace agreement, have been arrested for the murder of journalist.

It not my stubbornness that is killing people but the institutional hatred of two waring factions.

Fireboy is right.
Read it again.

You are trying to ignore 20 years of peace.
We are trying to celebrate the 20 years of peace.

You should try it yourself.

Beware of the Risen People

level playing field on 23:26 - Oct 8 with 397 viewsFireboy2

level playing field on 18:29 - Oct 8 by felixstowe_jack

Thats good to know but it's quite weird that you never mention the murders that the unionist terrorists have committed, only the ones that the IRA have committed.
level playing field on 14:33 - Oct 20 with 322 viewsBoundy

What a sad way to end your days. RIP to him and the many others who suffered on all sides

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/british-army-veteran-on-trial

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024