Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning 11:15 - Oct 6 with 789 viewsSwansIndependent

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning 6th Oct 2021 11:14
Sean Dyche remains concerned his new wing back Connor Roberts will be overused by the far less experienced Robert Page over the two Wales internationals in Prague and Tallinn in the coming week. So much so he has reiterated the advice Burnley as a club have given the FAW to the press in the run up to the Czech Republic game. 0

Wales warning from Sean Dyche, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning on 13:05 - Oct 6 with 701 viewsFlashberryjack

If I were Sean Dyche, I'd be very concerned as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning on 14:26 - Oct 6 with 644 viewsReslovenSwan1

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning on 13:05 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

Connor was put out of action stretching for a sloppy horrible over hit pass by Morrell. His passing is roughly accurate but not upto international standard being from league 1. Amapdu got sent of trying to recover from a horrible pass he made v Italy, and Wilson got sent off after a horrible mis control and subsequent frustration while having a pass accuracy audit off Denmark.

All Wales Euro grief were related to inaccurate passing. Viva Russell Martin.

Speed improved it dramatically. Coleman was a defensive counter attacking team with low possession. Giggs / Page want to be a passing team but pick Morrell over Levitt and are pragmatic bringing in Vaulks for his long throw to Moore. He has no long passers to pick out a free up James and Johnson. Bales was the main long passer as well as everything else.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning on 20:20 - Oct 6 with 543 viewsmax936

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning on 13:05 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

I more concerned about Connor bollox to Dyche, I can't stand the P...k

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning on 21:13 - Oct 6 with 515 viewsbuilthjack

Balls to Dyche. Come on Connor lad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024