Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. 13:27 - Oct 9 with 3008 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gerwyn Price abused while playing darts.

Pretty sad state of affairs actually.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 14:34 - Oct 9 with 1588 viewsTreforys_Jack

A few boos wow, he gets off on it, uses it as motivation. You really can be sensitive Nothing to see here.
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 14:41 - Oct 9 with 1580 viewsFlashberryjack

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 14:34 - Oct 9 by Treforys_Jack

A few boos wow, he gets off on it, uses it as motivation. You really can be sensitive Nothing to see here.

He should have broken down in tears, then walked off stage.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 15:46 - Oct 9 with 1538 viewsReslovenSwan1

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 14:41 - Oct 9 by Flashberryjack

He should have broken down in tears, then walked off stage.

He is a Welsh hero and is being grinded down week after week by offensive chanting and hostility. I do not expect you to understand as you are in denial. Welsh sports people should be treated with respect as should black or Asian sports people.

There is evidence that he is being subjected to what the police call "aggravated racial disorderly conduct". I back him all the way.

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 15:52 - Oct 9 with 1530 viewsFlashberryjack

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 15:46 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

He is a Welsh hero and is being grinded down week after week by offensive chanting and hostility. I do not expect you to understand as you are in denial. Welsh sports people should be treated with respect as should black or Asian sports people.

There is evidence that he is being subjected to what the police call "aggravated racial disorderly conduct". I back him all the way.

So do I, that's why he should have walked off stage, what would you suggest ? call the police their being beastly to me, boo hoo FFS.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 16:16 - Oct 9 with 1519 viewsReslovenSwan1

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 15:52 - Oct 9 by Flashberryjack

So do I, that's why he should have walked off stage, what would you suggest ? call the police their being beastly to me, boo hoo FFS.

As I understand it he gets this abuse at every tournament with fans. Are you suggesting he should retire? He as an individual player has to consider the sponsors and the TV stations that pay his wages.

He also has to consider the views of Barry Hearn an ex boxing promoter who is old school and may not be sympathetic.

He has a tough decision to make. Take in on the chin or make a formal complaint of racially aggravated disorderly conduct. This could conceivably end his career and make things worse. You like many others appear to downplay low level racism as poor behaviour rather than racial abuse.

The organisers should provide a venue free of racial slurs just like the Czech football association should do.

There are one or two threads on here highly critical of the Czech while ignoring problem for other individual Welsh people in England.

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 17:13 - Oct 9 with 1493 viewsKeithHaynes

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 16:16 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

As I understand it he gets this abuse at every tournament with fans. Are you suggesting he should retire? He as an individual player has to consider the sponsors and the TV stations that pay his wages.

He also has to consider the views of Barry Hearn an ex boxing promoter who is old school and may not be sympathetic.

He has a tough decision to make. Take in on the chin or make a formal complaint of racially aggravated disorderly conduct. This could conceivably end his career and make things worse. You like many others appear to downplay low level racism as poor behaviour rather than racial abuse.

The organisers should provide a venue free of racial slurs just like the Czech football association should do.

There are one or two threads on here highly critical of the Czech while ignoring problem for other individual Welsh people in England.

I think it’s hard to make a comparison.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 17:21 - Oct 9 with 1485 viewsTreforys_Jack

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 16:16 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Didn't hear any racial slurs, just booing
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 17:47 - Oct 9 with 1466 viewsCatullus

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 17:21 - Oct 9 by Treforys_Jack

Ah, but in Reslovens head booing is low level racism dontcha know!

Maybe they're not booing because he's Welsh, maybe they just want their favourite to win?

If booing is racist then football fans are guilty of racism every game, surely? We all boo at something. at some point in a game!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 18:20 - Oct 9 with 1447 viewsTreforys_Jack

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 17:47 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Maybe they're not booing because he's Welsh, maybe they just want their favourite to win?

If booing is racist then football fans are guilty of racism every game, surely? We all boo at something. at some point in a game!

He certainly has a victim mentality.
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 18:41 - Oct 9 with 1436 viewsGwyn737

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 15:46 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

How can he be racially abused?

According to your definition he’s not racially Welsh. He has none of the features you outlined.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 18:50]
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 18:44 - Oct 9 with 1435 viewsGwyn737

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 17:21 - Oct 9 by Treforys_Jack

Yep, and in the all Welsh final the crowd will boo Price and not Clayton.

It’s because Price is pantomime villain, nothing to do with his nationality.
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:05 - Oct 9 with 1415 viewsmax936

Pathetic individual you aren't you, don't go out in the dark for gods sake, dear me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:07 - Oct 9 with 1414 viewsmax936

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 18:41 - Oct 9 by Gwyn737

According to your definition he’s not racially Welsh. He has none of the features you outlined.

Price comes across as an odious character anyway, so he probably deserves the stick he gets.
He get's my support as a Welshman, but still.

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:18 - Oct 9 with 1406 viewsCatullus

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:07 - Oct 9 by max936

Price comes across as an odious character anyway, so he probably deserves the stick he gets.

Price admits to being a pantomine villian and his behaviour often riles u his opponenets. The crowd dont like it so they get on Prices case. Price says he's not going to change, live by the sword then die by it, so to speak.

If he wants the abuse to stop maybe he should stop being a dick on stage!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:20 - Oct 9 with 1402 viewsReslovenSwan1

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 17:47 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Here you go.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/203770-racism-at-the-darts/

Not booing. In law "aggravated racial disorderly behaviour".

You are in denial.

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:25 - Oct 9 with 1393 viewsTreforys_Jack

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:20 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Here you go.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/203770-racism-at-the-darts/

Not booing. In law "aggravated racial disorderly behaviour".

You are in denial.

So, you have a different username on a different forum , big deal. You are in a tiny minority, ever thought why ?
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:35 - Oct 9 with 1389 viewsReslovenSwan1

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 18:41 - Oct 9 by Gwyn737

I have never defined /outlined a Welsh person. It is outside my expertise. In general often we have some common characteristics which i explained to you. For example Swedes are often blonde but not exclusively. I outlined to explain to you Anti Welsh slurs are racist.

You may not consider Celts as a race, however I can provide you with two cases when people using sheep slurs have been convicted for "racially aggravated disorderly conduct". Its the law whether you like it or not.

If you do not accept this still please just accept you do not support the clubs "zero tolerance" approach. It is actually a myth as it does not include sheep slurs against Welsh people. If you accept Welsh racially aggravated abuse you are tolerant of racism all be it at the lower end of the spectrum and against the often mentioned "zero tolerance" approach.

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:41 - Oct 9 with 1386 viewsReslovenSwan1

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:05 - Oct 9 by max936

Pathetic individual you aren't you, don't go out in the dark for gods sake, dear me.

I face down anyone who calls me a bestial pervert. (where i am not going to get a kicking) Done it several times. You look to the floor an giggle presumably.

Treating this "aggravated racial disorderly conduct" as a joke is a cop out for wimps.

Welsh fans called out the Czech as racists for booing the knee. They do not have the constitution to do that to the English I suspect.

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:47 - Oct 9 with 1383 viewsReslovenSwan1

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:25 - Oct 9 by Treforys_Jack

So, you have a different username on a different forum , big deal. You are in a tiny minority, ever thought why ?

Ducking and diving and giving a free pass for people making racial slurs? I have no interest in darts. It is a eye witness report. Swansea football fans are a minority even in Swansea. Not too bright I am afraid. They still like talking about 'zero tolerance'. Its fake.

Some fans wanted to throw the book at a 14 year old from Dartford and the police went after him probably in a dawn raid. 20 racist drunk at the darts are left well alone. You can see their point of view..
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 19:50]

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:58 - Oct 9 with 1365 viewsGwyn737

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:47 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Ducking and diving and giving a free pass for people making racial slurs? I have no interest in darts. It is a eye witness report. Swansea football fans are a minority even in Swansea. Not too bright I am afraid. They still like talking about 'zero tolerance'. Its fake.

Some fans wanted to throw the book at a 14 year old from Dartford and the police went after him probably in a dawn raid. 20 racist drunk at the darts are left well alone. You can see their point of view..

If you had an interest in darts you’d know why the crowd boo Price. It’s nowt to do with race.

I’ll bet Jonny Clayton gets only support tonight.
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 20:26 - Oct 9 with 1350 viewsmax936

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:41 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

I face down anyone who calls me a bestial pervert. (where i am not going to get a kicking) Done it several times. You look to the floor an giggle presumably.

Treating this "aggravated racial disorderly conduct" as a joke is a cop out for wimps.

Welsh fans called out the Czech as racists for booing the knee. They do not have the constitution to do that to the English I suspect.

Behave yourself for gods sake mun.

I'm not a sheep shagger, but I don't care a f..k if them across the bridge care to call me one, its called having a sense of perspective, try it, trust me it works.

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 20:49 - Oct 9 with 1337 viewsTreforys_Jack

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:47 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

It's not racial, wales is not a race, and I ain't a victim anyway, you sound pathetic to be honest. There is something dodgy about your whole persona, from this crusade to your adulation of Huw Jenkins, a very odd individual.
Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 20:54 - Oct 9 with 1335 viewsCatullus

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:41 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Actually most people on here think you're the wimp. We have heard plenty of abuse at the football but instead of wimpily running to the police, we give some abuse back.

Have you never heard "same old English, always cheating" or the song about a toilet stop on the English side?

What we do is, we draw the line at making out someone is sub human, not as good as us because they are black. We don't tolerate people being called ni44er or c00n or monkey noises being directed at them because that is real racism.

Actually, I withdraw the wimp reference, you are a snowflake. You need a safe space away from what you think are nasty words but unfortunately you may not find one in a football stadium!

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 21:43 - Oct 9 with 1307 viewsonehunglow

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 19:07 - Oct 9 by max936

Well I wouldn't.It mean that logic would see one supporting a political despot or a complete craphouse.

Price comes over as an arrogant jerk and the fact he is Welsh makes it worse than embarrassing.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 00:31 - Oct 10 with 1273 viewsmax936

Was a Welsh player disrespected last night then? Yes but not in east Europe. on 21:43 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Well I wouldn't.It mean that logic would see one supporting a political despot or a complete craphouse.

Price comes over as an arrogant jerk and the fact he is Welsh makes it worse than embarrassing.

Nothing political in this one Rich, Price thrives in such an atmosphere and fairplay to him, would I like to be in his company its probably touch and go, but I probably would enjoy a beer with him being the character he his, he's got an edge like most competitive sportsmen/women you need a edge to be successful and fairplay to him and others of the same ilk he has and he played for the Welsh All Blacks, winner winner etc etc
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 12:22]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024