Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday 18:30 - Oct 12 with 4998 views73__73

😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:36 - Oct 12 with 3142 viewspencoedjack

It’s Sunday

Early KO

It might be cold

Bristol City are their main rivals

Or

They really are not as well supported as they think they are.
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:41 - Oct 12 with 3126 views73__73

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:36 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

It’s Sunday

Early KO

It might be cold

Bristol City are their main rivals

Or

They really are not as well supported as they think they are.

What do you mean ? They are as big as Barcelona

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:47 - Oct 12 with 3117 viewspencoedjack

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:41 - Oct 12 by 73__73

What do you mean ? They are as big as Barcelona

Just had a look on Anus site & apparently the reason is the bus park for away fans is not big enough.

You couldn’t make it up.
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:53 - Oct 12 with 3109 viewsbritferry

perhaps the little pr1cks don't like have little pr1cks?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:09 - Oct 12 with 3085 viewsKeithHaynes

Are Man Utd playing ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:20 - Oct 12 with 3067 viewsbritferry

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:09 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Are Man Utd playing ?

its Man City these days

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:25 - Oct 12 with 3052 viewsKeithHaynes

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:47 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

Just had a look on Anus site & apparently the reason is the bus park for away fans is not big enough.

You couldn’t make it up.

What ?

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:32 - Oct 12 with 3035 viewsBoundy

True

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:26 am

Thomas10 wrote:
How many tickets have been allocated to Cardiff. The away end at Swansea holds 2100, but with added segregation will be less

The problem is the coach park only holds around 30 coaches.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:41 - Oct 12 with 3012 viewsKeithHaynes

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:32 - Oct 12 by Boundy

True

Thomas10 wrote:
How many tickets have been allocated to Cardiff. The away end at Swansea holds 2100, but with added segregation will be less

So, let’s get this straight, people who follow Cardiff know the coaches ( which are far more than 30 ) haven’t got parking spaces so they aren’t buying tickets ? That’s ridiculous. Surely that isn’t right ? The police for a start wouldn’t allow it. Are we saying they’ve sold what they’ve been allocated or not ?

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 21:11 - Oct 12 with 2900 viewsBoundy

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:41 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

So, let’s get this straight, people who follow Cardiff know the coaches ( which are far more than 30 ) haven’t got parking spaces so they aren’t buying tickets ? That’s ridiculous. Surely that isn’t right ? The police for a start wouldn’t allow it. Are we saying they’ve sold what they’ve been allocated or not ?

Their allocation is still on sale , " Available to Current Season Ticket Holders + Club Members, who have attended 2 or more away league fixtures in season 21/22 " , I suppose its a case of getting your excuses in early

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 22:39 - Oct 12 with 2812 viewsKeithHaynes

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 21:11 - Oct 12 by Boundy

Their allocation is still on sale , " Available to Current Season Ticket Holders + Club Members, who have attended 2 or more away league fixtures in season 21/22 " , I suppose its a case of getting your excuses in early

But parking spaces for buses is the issue 😂

Here’s the real problem.

😂 my days of being ‘coached in’ and ‘coached out’ are long gone
what’s the matter with our younger dan base... it’s a’derby’ against the Jack B, tickets should of sold out by now.. a bit embarrassing

This post has been edited by an administrator

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 22:48 - Oct 12 with 2780 viewsDr_Parnassus

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 22:39 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Here’s the real problem.

what’s the matter with our younger dan base... it’s a’derby’ against the Jack B, tickets should of sold out by now.. a bit embarrassing

That's up there with the best excuses of all time, surely?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 06:49 - Oct 13 with 2678 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 22:39 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Here’s the real problem.

They’ve filled out their allocation probably every time before - did they come in 20 double deckers?
Have we deliberately shortened the coach park like they some sides used to narrow their pitches to gain an advantage lol?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 10:25 - Oct 13 with 2550 viewsBoundy

What ever next

UPDATED:

"Cardiff fans now only needed to have attended One Away game this season"

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 10:49 - Oct 13 with 2528 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Strange how when the really big clubs like Leeds , Liverpool, Spurs, arsenal and Manchester visit the away allocation is easily sold out and the bus car parking area is big enough.

Once the buses have dropped off the fans nothing stopping them moving away from the parking area and returning after the game.

I suppose as they only got 8,000 at their last two homes games it is a bit much too expect 25% of their home support to travel away. Could also be a factor that not enough of their fans have been double vaccinated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 17:02 - Oct 13 with 2314 viewsBillyChong

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 19:32 - Oct 12 by Boundy

True

Thomas10 wrote:

Hilarious
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 17:07 - Oct 13 with 2307 viewsbonymine

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 17:02 - Oct 13 by BillyChong

Hilarious

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/extra-tickets-made-available-south-wales-derby

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 17:35 - Oct 13 with 2273 viewsFlashberryjack

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 17:07 - Oct 13 by bonymine

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/extra-tickets-made-available-south-wales-derby

Awful KO time, 12 o clock on a Sunday, Covid vaccine passes required which could cause delays and Swansea half marathon, not the best for those that have to travel any distance.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:06 - Oct 13 with 2242 viewspencoedjack

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 17:35 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

Awful KO time, 12 o clock on a Sunday, Covid vaccine passes required which could cause delays and Swansea half marathon, not the best for those that have to travel any distance.

I guess it depends how much you want to go.

It’s always going to be an early KO everyone has known for weeks, Covid passport is a 5 min job that you need for other events.

You don’t have to drive into Swansea to get to the ground.

If you want to go you will.
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:15 - Oct 13 with 2230 viewsThornburyswan

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 17:35 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

True, that said they haven’t put them on general sale yet & only have a couple of hundred left so they will sell out.
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:21 - Oct 13 with 2221 viewsFlashberryjack

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:06 - Oct 13 by pencoedjack

I guess it depends how much you want to go.

It’s always going to be an early KO everyone has known for weeks, Covid passport is a 5 min job that you need for other events.

You don’t have to drive into Swansea to get to the ground.

If you want to go you will.

I doesn't affect me personally butt, just thinking of others that it will.

"Covid passport is a 5 min job" I wish I had your confidence in that, we'll see.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:24 - Oct 13 with 2214 viewsbuilthjack

Available now to any season ticket holders. 150 left.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 20:13 - Oct 13 with 2104 viewsFireboy2

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 18:21 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

I doesn't affect me personally butt, just thinking of others that it will.

"Covid passport is a 5 min job" I wish I had your confidence in that, we'll see.

Penc is right, it only takes 5 mins.

We are setting off at 6am from lancashire and I'm having to drive back the same day, my eldests first home derby so there was no way we were going to miss this one.
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 20:45 - Oct 13 with 2063 viewspencoedjack

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 20:13 - Oct 13 by Fireboy2

Penc is right, it only takes 5 mins.

We are setting off at 6am from lancashire and I'm having to drive back the same day, my eldests first home derby so there was no way we were going to miss this one.

Of course you are I couldn’t understand any ST holder missing the Bassey game.

Hopefully a happy trip home Ed 👍
Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 20:52 - Oct 13 with 2049 viewsFireboy2

Apparently Cardiff are struggling to sell their allocation for Sunday on 20:45 - Oct 13 by pencoedjack

Of course you are I couldn’t understand any ST holder missing the Bassey game.

Hopefully a happy trip home Ed 👍

I'm praying to the football gods that it will be mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024