Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) 10:10 - Oct 14 with 879 viewsRonaldStump

Expected 60k deaths as a result.

awake yet?

(He She Him)

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 10:43 - Oct 14 with 844 views1983

I'm still waiting for planes to fall out of the sky from 1999/2000 bird flu to kill me off and acid rain to kill my tomato's.

In other news the world is turning

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:01 - Oct 14 with 828 views73__73

That’s the result of the lockdowns and distancing nonsense

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:06 - Oct 14 with 832 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There is already a very heavy cold that is flooring people, those with existing breathing difficulties have ended up in A&E getting help.
If the Flu does make a comeback you will see the NHS overrun as they always are.
Will the Government then introduce lockdowns to combat the Flu?
Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:13 - Oct 14 with 822 views73__73

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:06 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

There is already a very heavy cold that is flooring people, those with existing breathing difficulties have ended up in A&E getting help.
If the Flu does make a comeback you will see the NHS overrun as they always are.

I wouldn’t put anything past Drakeford. The only saving grace is he hasn’t got the cash to pay for furlough.

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:38 - Oct 14 with 801 viewsCatullus

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 10:43 - Oct 14 by 1983

I'm still waiting for planes to fall out of the sky from 1999/2000 bird flu to kill me off and acid rain to kill my tomato's.

Very true.

The OP is so far into wummery he's become a parody of himself.

In 12 months we'll know the official figures but I expect the OP and other like minded souls to dispute them as lies, government propaganda etc.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:53 - Oct 14 with 789 viewsmajorraglan

I wouldn’t be surprised if significant restrictions were re-introduced if it appears the NHS is on the point of being overwhelmed. Boris Plan B is similar to Drakers Plan A - the only reason Boris didn’t put the Plan B in to effect is that he couldn’t be sure of winning the vote in Parliament.

The NHS is struggling at the moment, Community services may be doing ok but the Wards at lots of hospitals are struggling for staff. There was a shortage of staff before, buts even more acute now as staff are leaving in droves.
Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 12:01 - Oct 14 with 779 views73__73

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:53 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

I wouldn’t be surprised if significant restrictions were re-introduced if it appears the NHS is on the point of being overwhelmed. Boris Plan B is similar to Drakers Plan A - the only reason Boris didn’t put the Plan B in to effect is that he couldn’t be sure of winning the vote in Parliament.

The NHS is struggling at the moment, Community services may be doing ok but the Wards at lots of hospitals are struggling for staff. There was a shortage of staff before, buts even more acute now as staff are leaving in droves.

The NHS is always struggling especially during the winter and it’s not due to a lack of money.
It’s got a lot to do with people not looking after their own health.

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 13:48 - Oct 14 with 745 viewsonehunglow

Covid just flu then Ron

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 13:52 - Oct 14 with 739 views73__73

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 13:48 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

Covid just flu then Ron

Yes both respiratory illnesses.

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:02 - Oct 14 with 743 viewsRonaldStump

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 13:48 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

Covid just flu then Ron

A modified version yes. I'm sure fauci could tell you more after all he tried similar in the 80's with HIV
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 14:03]

(He She Him)

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:04 - Oct 14 with 733 viewsonehunglow

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:02 - Oct 14 by RonaldStump

A modified version yes. I'm sure fauci could tell you more after all he tried similar in the 80's with HIV

There we go then.
It really aint that bad and we are all being sucked into propaganda .

Gotcha now.

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:05 - Oct 14 with 728 views73__73

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:02 - Oct 14 by RonaldStump

Watch the interview by Edward J Steele an Australian immunologist.

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:08 - Oct 14 with 726 viewsRonaldStump

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:05 - Oct 14 by 73__73

Watch the interview by Edward J Steele an Australian immunologist.

Will have a look for that one

(He She Him)

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:10 - Oct 14 with 721 views73__73

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:08 - Oct 14 by RonaldStump

Will have a look for that one

No doubt professor on here will be slagging him off.

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:32 - Oct 14 with 716 viewsProfessor

Would depend on the circulating serotype and level of vaccine protection I would guess. If they have the wrong Combo, then a lockdown to control 2 severe circulating respiratory viruses may be on the cards.

Flu is a very different beast to a coronavirus of course. Wearing masks would help reduce transmission. But that has gone out of the window in England apart from work.
Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:42 - Oct 14 with 705 views73__73

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 14:32 - Oct 14 by Professor

Would depend on the circulating serotype and level of vaccine protection I would guess. If they have the wrong Combo, then a lockdown to control 2 severe circulating respiratory viruses may be on the cards.

Flu is a very different beast to a coronavirus of course. Wearing masks would help reduce transmission. But that has gone out of the window in England apart from work.

Yippee another lockdown.

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 15:07 - Oct 14 with 696 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:38 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Very true.

The OP is so far into wummery he's become a parody of himself.

In 12 months we'll know the official figures but I expect the OP and other like minded souls to dispute them as lies, government propaganda etc.

Do you honestly think that they are not lying to you right now?
Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 15:29 - Oct 14 with 683 viewsFlashberryjack

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 10:43 - Oct 14 by 1983

Don't mention the ozone layer or Aids.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 637 viewsKeithHaynes

Get a flu jab ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 18:58 - Oct 14 with 617 viewsCatullus

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 15:07 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you honestly think that they are not lying to you right now?

"THEY"? Just who are they? As far as I can tell it's everybody you disagree with. People lie, experts lie, politicians lie, it's a fact of life. It doesn't mean I have to believe in every crackpot theory. It doesn't mean I should believe any stranger on the internet who's trying to sell a book or promote a website.

I won't be taking Ivermectin nor shall I refiuse the booster jab. I won't try and intimidate children into doing what I want either.
I once took part in a clinical trial, the people running it were the NHS at Singleton. The doctors and nurses runnimg it were all good people and I don't believe people like them would lie about results when there's nothing in it for them.
If you choose to believe all the bad stuff you've seen on the internet then it's your choice. I made my choice and history will tell us who is right but I'm confident it's not you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 23:45 - Oct 14 with 554 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 18:58 - Oct 14 by Catullus

"THEY"? Just who are they? As far as I can tell it's everybody you disagree with. People lie, experts lie, politicians lie, it's a fact of life. It doesn't mean I have to believe in every crackpot theory. It doesn't mean I should believe any stranger on the internet who's trying to sell a book or promote a website.

I won't be taking Ivermectin nor shall I refiuse the booster jab. I won't try and intimidate children into doing what I want either.
I once took part in a clinical trial, the people running it were the NHS at Singleton. The doctors and nurses runnimg it were all good people and I don't believe people like them would lie about results when there's nothing in it for them.
If you choose to believe all the bad stuff you've seen on the internet then it's your choice. I made my choice and history will tell us who is right but I'm confident it's not you.

You mentioned the Government and I was talking about them.
They have lied from day one.

I am glad you have faith in the people in the NHS, they didn't really write out unrequested DNRs then did they?
They didn't really send COVID infected patients back to old people's homes to die did they?
They also don't let people die of starvation and dehydration either when they are terminal?
People have lied about them doing those things of course.
Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 01:23 - Oct 15 with 537 viewsJack123

I'm not having no flu jab,!! I was down the doctors the other day, on some other business 'do you want your jab'?

Nah, I am ok.

libera nos a malo

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 10:56 - Oct 15 with 434 viewscontroversial_jack

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 13:52 - Oct 14 by 73__73

Yes both respiratory illnesses.

Covid is not a respiratory illness. It can damage the lungs yes, but also other organs. It effects the entire system
Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:24 - Oct 15 with 425 viewsRonaldStump

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 18:58 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Who is you think administered Midazolam or Remdesivir to Covid patients?

(He She Him)

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 12:35 - Oct 15 with 413 viewsonehunglow

Making a comeback this winter (the mighty flu) on 11:24 - Oct 15 by RonaldStump

Who is you think administered Midazolam or Remdesivir to Covid patients?

Doctors,Police,Nurses,you hate them all then?

All part of the system

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024