Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game 12:45 - Oct 14 with 921 viewsSwansIndependent

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game 14th Oct 2021 12:43
Russell Martin faces what will be the biggest game of his short managerial career when the swans face up to Cardiff City at the Swansea.Com stadium on Sunday ( midday KO ) The away side still believe they hold all the aces, and many of their fans are predicting a heavy defeat for Swansea City. As of this morning Cardiff still had just under 200 tickets available for the game. 0

All systems go ! Click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 13:11 - Oct 14 with 868 viewsCatullus

It's brilliant that Oba and Ntcham will probbaly be involved but now Martin needs to look slightly more attacking and play 3-4-1-2 instead of 3-4-2-1, we need that second striker or all our possession looks pointless!

We always look liable to concede a goal, specially from set pieces and we need to be wary of Aidan Flint there too.
I reckon Cardiff will be plaing for set pieces, any opportunity for the highbal into our box for Flint and Moore. We need to be clever and importantly, quicker than we have been too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 13:55 - Oct 14 with 798 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 13:11 - Oct 14 by Catullus

It's brilliant that Oba and Ntcham will probbaly be involved but now Martin needs to look slightly more attacking and play 3-4-1-2 instead of 3-4-2-1, we need that second striker or all our possession looks pointless!

We always look liable to concede a goal, specially from set pieces and we need to be wary of Aidan Flint there too.
I reckon Cardiff will be plaing for set pieces, any opportunity for the highbal into our box for Flint and Moore. We need to be clever and importantly, quicker than we have been too.

Flint is dangerous and Morrison is a big lump .Piroe will have to front up and he will.

We simply have to bury the chances we get and see this bunch of clowns off the park.

No more excuses

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 18:24 - Oct 14 with 610 viewsBillyChong

Piroe Oba and Ntcham to start please Russ. We don’t need Grimes and Downes against the long ball anti-football merchants. If the defence are wise they’ll get the liability Moore booked early doors.
Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 18:29 - Oct 14 with 602 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 18:24 - Oct 14 by BillyChong

Piroe Oba and Ntcham to start please Russ. We don’t need Grimes and Downes against the long ball anti-football merchants. If the defence are wise they’ll get the liability Moore booked early doors.

We could have all of them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 19:32 - Oct 14 with 559 viewsCatullus

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 18:24 - Oct 14 by BillyChong

Having seen how International games are reffed, if we play him like that he could get an early booking. He's tall and when he jumps uses his arms, foreign refs penalise him a lot but will Championship refs do the same?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 23:40 - Oct 14 with 447 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 13:11 - Oct 14 by Catullus

We just need to move the ball at pace. Playing a slow game will be manna from heaven for the leaden footed Cardiff defence. Pace is the key. Getting the ball front to back (on the floor) will ruin them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 11:20 - Oct 15 with 321 viewsCatullus

Russell Martin gives Swansea City fans a huge boost for the derby game on 23:40 - Oct 14 by Brynmill_Jack

We just need to move the ball at pace. Playing a slow game will be manna from heaven for the leaden footed Cardiff defence. Pace is the key. Getting the ball front to back (on the floor) will ruin them.

This is the game where Laird could shine, get the ball to him quickly and tell him to run at them and get quick ball into Piroe too. Hopefully he'll front up and not let the game scare him.

I reckon if we can play with more pace there'll be a lot of free kicks!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024