Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notice of Intended prosecution 09:40 - Oct 15 with 8041 viewsjack_lord

What a start to the day.

Wife has had a notice of intended prosecution for not wearing a seatbelt.

Almost certainly that was me because she never drives when I have a week off and she wouldn't drive without one.

What we call the speed camera van probably caught whoever was responsible.

What I am actually saying is don't drive without a seat belt because those vans aren't just there to catch you speeding.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:19 - Oct 15 with 4124 viewsWingstandwood

Another thing many don't realise is over the last coupe of years these mobile-van speed camera's have become night time capable and I have seen one at 7:00-ish in the dark. So it's not a 9-5 thing either.

Argus!

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:31 - Oct 15 with 4115 viewsCountyJim

How would you get away with not wearing a seat belt the alarm in my car comes on after about 4-5seconds

I've got a habit when reversing out of drive I don't have seat belt on by law you don't have to while reversing but obviously when I get on road I have to put it on the alarm is annoying but it does it's job
Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:50 - Oct 15 with 4102 viewscontroversial_jack

Ask for proof.Demand a recording of the video or of the picture.Scrutinise the wording of the intended prosecution and look for loopholes that don't comply exactly with the legislation within that. It's what I have done successfully
Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:24 - Oct 15 with 4081 viewsCatullus

You could always own up, if it was definitely you?

Or you could ask for the evidence to see if the pictures are clearly you or your wife. Don't they have to prove the ID before prosecution? If there's doubt about the ID of the driver can they prosecute....where's Sirjohnalot when you need him?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:27 - Oct 15 with 4076 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:24 - Oct 15 by Catullus

You could always own up, if it was definitely you?

Or you could ask for the evidence to see if the pictures are clearly you or your wife. Don't they have to prove the ID before prosecution? If there's doubt about the ID of the driver can they prosecute....where's Sirjohnalot when you need him?

Own up, whatever next?
Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:30 - Oct 15 with 4064 viewsRonaldStump

f you’re tired of being a lap dog of the legal system in your city, there are some very simple concepts in law that you can learn which will put the law on your side and help you defeat any victimless traffic citation you may be issued. Tell em where to stick their fine

(He She Him)

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:31 - Oct 15 with 4072 viewsCountyJim

If it was me and I deffo done it I'd fess up and pay up

Only ever had a few parking tickets two I paid I was just taking a chance had for few years then they brought in parking enforcement .
But I had one ticket from Coventry only ever been to Coventry once in 90s with a West ham mate of mine anyway wrote to the city council it was waved think the parky had perhaps miss read a number plate that's all I can think
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 11:32]
Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:31 - Oct 15 with 4069 views73__73

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:27 - Oct 15 by controversial_jack

Own up, whatever next?

Only a complete clown would do that. You can ask to see the evidence and if it’s not you, just go to the court on the day and let the magistrate look at the evidence.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Login to get fewer ads

Notice of Intended prosecution on 12:32 - Oct 15 with 4036 viewsonehunglow

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:30 - Oct 15 by RonaldStump

f you’re tired of being a lap dog of the legal system in your city, there are some very simple concepts in law that you can learn which will put the law on your side and help you defeat any victimless traffic citation you may be issued. Tell em where to stick their fine

That's it Champ.
Rebel rebel you tore your dress

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Notice of Intended prosecution on 13:22 - Oct 15 with 4005 viewsRonaldStump

Notice of Intended prosecution on 12:32 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

That's it Champ.
Rebel rebel you tore your dress

If there is one thing of which the majority of present day subserviant fools are ignorant, it is both the history and the significance of law as it has developed in our country. In fact, the common law came into existence long before written law (legislative law) or a formalized court system ever existed. The people decided for themselves (based on commonly held ethics and morality) what was to be the law. As such, the common law is truly the law of the people due to the fact that the people themselves agreed in common upon what the law was to be.

(He She Him)

Notice of Intended prosecution on 14:19 - Oct 15 with 3994 viewsjack_lord

Notice of Intended prosecution on 13:22 - Oct 15 by RonaldStump

If there is one thing of which the majority of present day subserviant fools are ignorant, it is both the history and the significance of law as it has developed in our country. In fact, the common law came into existence long before written law (legislative law) or a formalized court system ever existed. The people decided for themselves (based on commonly held ethics and morality) what was to be the law. As such, the common law is truly the law of the people due to the fact that the people themselves agreed in common upon what the law was to be.

I am concerned how far this technology crosses blurred lines of privacy.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Notice of Intended prosecution on 14:57 - Oct 15 with 3967 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:31 - Oct 15 by CountyJim

If it was me and I deffo done it I'd fess up and pay up

Only ever had a few parking tickets two I paid I was just taking a chance had for few years then they brought in parking enforcement .
But I had one ticket from Coventry only ever been to Coventry once in 90s with a West ham mate of mine anyway wrote to the city council it was waved think the parky had perhaps miss read a number plate that's all I can think
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 11:32]

Daughter had one a few years ago for going into a bus lane late at night. The video clearly showed her doing so. I challenged it on the grounds that the signage was incorrect, which it was. They rejected my point, so I pulled them up on the wording of the fine. Not heard anything since.

Saved her a few quid , and gave me great satisfaction. Everything i did was genuine and above board, but just took them at their own game and showed I was better at it then they were.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 15:56 - Oct 15 with 3938 viewsKeithHaynes

Clearly there are a few still on here letting their prejudices get in the way of what a NIP is.

To the op, please don’t listen to some of the nonsense on here. Follow the advice on the notice, it’s not a huge issue, have a good day 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:01 - Oct 15 with 3924 viewsraynor94

Notice of Intended prosecution on 15:56 - Oct 15 by KeithHaynes

Clearly there are a few still on here letting their prejudices get in the way of what a NIP is.

To the op, please don’t listen to some of the nonsense on here. Follow the advice on the notice, it’s not a huge issue, have a good day 👍

Great post Keith, there are some beauts on here who would be the last I'd take advice from!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 3896 viewsbritferry

Its drivers on mobile phones that annoy the hell out of me, far worse than driving without a seat-belt.

Its the seat-belt-less driver who gets punished if there's an accident, the mobile phone drivers cause the accidents.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:10 - Oct 15 with 3875 viewsonehunglow

It s simply a matter of getting caught .
Nobody likes that

Police are far too lax on mobile phone using .

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:57 - Oct 15 with 3854 viewsmajorraglan

Safety Camera Partnerships in the South Wales area will do speeders, mobile phone and seatbelt prosecutions. If you aren’t happy ask to see the images and go from there. It’s possible they’ve made a mistake.

If they’ve made a mistake go back to them and tell them and they should drop the case. If it goes to Court and you’ve got a case then fight it but don’t listen to the people who tell you to ignore the matter because Safety Camera Partnership prosecutions aren’t like the civil parking prosecutions, they are “criminal” cases. If you ignore the correspondence the Safety Camera Partnership will instigate proceedings at the Magistrates Court and you are likely to be found guilty in your absence and fined the maximum amount, if you fail to pay the fine they’ll eventually issue a warrant for your arrest and appearance at Court, possible outcomes from that appearance include a further fine, community service or jail.

Edit, started typing my reply in work earlier but couldn’t finish it until now, I’ve just reread the thread and can see Keith replied earlier which I wasn’t aware of.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 18:00]
Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:14 - Oct 15 with 3834 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:51 - Oct 15 by britferry

Its drivers on mobile phones that annoy the hell out of me, far worse than driving without a seat-belt.

Its the seat-belt-less driver who gets punished if there's an accident, the mobile phone drivers cause the accidents.

If you are in crash and you don't have a seat belt on then serious injury or worse is likely. Your family will suffer as well as another unnecessary case for the NHS to deal with.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Notice of Intended prosecution on 20:25 - Oct 15 with 3769 viewsFlashberryjack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:31 - Oct 15 by CountyJim

How would you get away with not wearing a seat belt the alarm in my car comes on after about 4-5seconds

I've got a habit when reversing out of drive I don't have seat belt on by law you don't have to while reversing but obviously when I get on road I have to put it on the alarm is annoying but it does it's job

Friend of mine can't wear a seat belt (there are reasons) every time he gets in my car he buckles up the seat belt, which stops the belt alarm sounding, then he jumps in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Notice of Intended prosecution on 22:08 - Oct 15 with 3716 viewsmax936

Notice of Intended prosecution on 15:56 - Oct 15 by KeithHaynes

This 100%

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Notice of Intended prosecution on 22:27 - Oct 15 with 3702 viewsmajorraglan

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:10 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

It s simply a matter of getting caught .
Nobody likes that

Police are far too lax on mobile phone using .

Part of that is because the thin blue line is so stretched it’s now a series of intermittent dots. The idiots who text and use social media really need sorting.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 23:02 - Oct 15 with 3666 viewsItchySphincter

Bit odd not wearing a seatbelt. Clunk click….

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:41 - Oct 16 with 3556 viewsonehunglow

Notice of Intended prosecution on 22:27 - Oct 15 by majorraglan

Part of that is because the thin blue line is so stretched it’s now a series of intermittent dots. The idiots who text and use social media really need sorting.

Fair riposte.
I know full well how the untrustworthy filth are stretched .
I d like to see them given powers to conficate the phone

I d also like to see drink/drug drivers have car confiscated and proceeds given to victims of crime.

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:57 - Oct 16 with 3545 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:57 - Oct 15 by majorraglan

Safety Camera Partnerships in the South Wales area will do speeders, mobile phone and seatbelt prosecutions. If you aren’t happy ask to see the images and go from there. It’s possible they’ve made a mistake.

If they’ve made a mistake go back to them and tell them and they should drop the case. If it goes to Court and you’ve got a case then fight it but don’t listen to the people who tell you to ignore the matter because Safety Camera Partnership prosecutions aren’t like the civil parking prosecutions, they are “criminal” cases. If you ignore the correspondence the Safety Camera Partnership will instigate proceedings at the Magistrates Court and you are likely to be found guilty in your absence and fined the maximum amount, if you fail to pay the fine they’ll eventually issue a warrant for your arrest and appearance at Court, possible outcomes from that appearance include a further fine, community service or jail.

Edit, started typing my reply in work earlier but couldn’t finish it until now, I’ve just reread the thread and can see Keith replied earlier which I wasn’t aware of.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 18:00]

What is Safety Camera Partnership, are they a private company?
Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:18 - Oct 16 with 3535 viewsmonmouth

Notice of Intended prosecution on 23:02 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

Bit odd not wearing a seatbelt. Clunk click….

That was my thought too. Why would someone not wear a seatbelt? They like eating glass or getting a steering column up their sternum? Oh, yeah, it’ll never happen to them, only someone else.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024