Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notice of Intended prosecution 09:40 - Oct 15 with 8213 viewsjack_lord

What a start to the day.

Wife has had a notice of intended prosecution for not wearing a seatbelt.

Almost certainly that was me because she never drives when I have a week off and she wouldn't drive without one.

What we call the speed camera van probably caught whoever was responsible.

What I am actually saying is don't drive without a seat belt because those vans aren't just there to catch you speeding.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:26 - Oct 16 with 1679 viewsonehunglow

Notice of Intended prosecution on 11:18 - Oct 16 by monmouth

That was my thought too. Why would someone not wear a seatbelt? They like eating glass or getting a steering column up their sternum? Oh, yeah, it’ll never happen to them, only someone else.

I remember them first becoming compulsory.Hell,I Remember fitting a few myself.
Ma hated them and like now many clowns arguing against facts .

They save lives

I couldn’t drive 3 yds without one. My car won’t let me anyway .

I also didn’t like compulsory crash helmets until seeing my friend s brains splattered over St Helens Rd . Not a pretty sight .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Notice of Intended prosecution on 14:06 - Oct 16 with 1635 viewsjack_lord

Just to go back to the start (and thanks Keith)

My end point is clear. Wear a seat belt not just because of the safety issues but because the speed/safety vans can catch you with a video/photograph.

I drive millions of miles because of my job and my company vehicle will scream and scream at me so no chance of getting anywhere without wearing it. I was almost certainly driving wife's car but have been guilty a few times of jumping in and out of that vehicle and doing the "round the corner journeys and the audible alarm is silent compared to mine.

I'm not condoning not wearing a seatbelt. I'm saying it happens and I'm saying that the camera guy will get you.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:22 - Oct 16 with 1590 viewscontroversial_jack

A safety camera partnership (also casualty reduction partnership, safer roads partnership) is a local multi-agency partnership between local government, police authorities, Her Majesty's Courts Service, Highways England/Welsh Government, and the National Health Service within the United Kingdom. Their aim is to enforce speed limits and red traffic lights by the use of cameras.

Surely, the judicial system shouldn't be working in partnership with anyone? They should be totally independant
Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:02 - Oct 16 with 1570 viewsmajorraglan

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:22 - Oct 16 by controversial_jack

A safety camera partnership (also casualty reduction partnership, safer roads partnership) is a local multi-agency partnership between local government, police authorities, Her Majesty's Courts Service, Highways England/Welsh Government, and the National Health Service within the United Kingdom. Their aim is to enforce speed limits and red traffic lights by the use of cameras.

Surely, the judicial system shouldn't be working in partnership with anyone? They should be totally independant

In Wales the Safety Camera Partnership is called Go Safe and the Courts and NHS aren’t involved, it’s the 22 councils,4 Police Forces and Welsh Government. They also have a section which deals with dash cam submissions called Op Snap. Devon and Cornwall police are really keen on this and they put some of their cases on You Tube, it’s worth a look to see what they deal with and the fines issued. The really heavy fines are given to the drivers who fail to reply to the request for drive details.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 08:24 - Oct 17 with 1498 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:02 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

In Wales the Safety Camera Partnership is called Go Safe and the Courts and NHS aren’t involved, it’s the 22 councils,4 Police Forces and Welsh Government. They also have a section which deals with dash cam submissions called Op Snap. Devon and Cornwall police are really keen on this and they put some of their cases on You Tube, it’s worth a look to see what they deal with and the fines issued. The really heavy fines are given to the drivers who fail to reply to the request for drive details.

Thanks for that. It's good to know the courts are independent of any money making schemes in Wales
Notice of Intended prosecution on 15:38 - Oct 17 with 1438 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve typed a reply a few times but have restrained myself from replying to some of the more interesting posts. (Had we lost 3-0 this would be about 3 pages long : ))

First thing you must do is reply identifying the driver, if you don’t you face six points. There’s nothing wrong with asking for picture evidence, I’ve never heard of a NIP for not wearing a seatbelt. May be worth giving SWP a ring to check it’s genuine first.

Don’t ignore it, don’t cite common law. Don’t become a story in the Evening Post
Message me if you need anything further
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 17:22]
Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 1412 viewsKeithHaynes

Notice of Intended prosecution on 15:38 - Oct 17 by Sirjohnalot

I’ve typed a reply a few times but have restrained myself from replying to some of the more interesting posts. (Had we lost 3-0 this would be about 3 pages long : ))

First thing you must do is reply identifying the driver, if you don’t you face six points. There’s nothing wrong with asking for picture evidence, I’ve never heard of a NIP for not wearing a seatbelt. May be worth giving SWP a ring to check it’s genuine first.

Don’t ignore it, don’t cite common law. Don’t become a story in the Evening Post
Message me if you need anything further
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 17:22]

Is the right answer.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:46 - Oct 18 with 1337 viewspikeypaul

The scum on here seem happy to break the law, but then when caught try anything to get the charge dropped although they admit the offence.

If you can’t do the time don’t do the crime.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:55 - Oct 18 with 1333 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:46 - Oct 18 by pikeypaul

The scum on here seem happy to break the law, but then when caught try anything to get the charge dropped although they admit the offence.

If you can’t do the time don’t do the crime.

It's not a crime, it's a motoring offence
Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:05 - Oct 18 with 1293 viewsSirjohnalot

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:55 - Oct 18 by controversial_jack

It's not a crime, it's a motoring offence

For which you can end up in the Magistrates Court and receive 6 points on your licence and ultimately go to prison for not paying any fine attributable to it.
Edit
And lying about it, could end up with you before the court for Perverting the Course of Justice and going to prison as did an MP a few years ago, so it's not something that can be taken lightly.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 16:07]
Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:21 - Oct 18 with 1280 viewsraynor94

Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:05 - Oct 18 by Sirjohnalot

For which you can end up in the Magistrates Court and receive 6 points on your licence and ultimately go to prison for not paying any fine attributable to it.
Edit
And lying about it, could end up with you before the court for Perverting the Course of Justice and going to prison as did an MP a few years ago, so it's not something that can be taken lightly.

He's a Freeman of the Land mun, nothing you can tell him about the law!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:08 - Oct 18 with 1269 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 16:05 - Oct 18 by Sirjohnalot

Edit

In itself, it is not a criminal offence though. You don't need to lie about it, just find a way around them, which I have done successfully.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 17:09]
Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:32 - Oct 18 with 1256 viewstheloneranger

This takes some beating 😂😂 ...

"Man Receives Fine After Traffic Camera Confuses Woman’s T-Shirt For His Car’s Reg Plate" ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10101699/Couple-KN19-TER-number-plate-h

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:10 - Oct 18 with 1236 viewshowenjack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:32 - Oct 18 by theloneranger

This takes some beating 😂😂 ...

"Man Receives Fine After Traffic Camera Confuses Woman’s T-Shirt For His Car’s Reg Plate" ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10101699/Couple-KN19-TER-number-plate-h

So does this.........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10102921/Moment-traffic-cop-unleashes-f
Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:10 - Oct 18 with 1234 viewsSirjohnalot

Notice of Intended prosecution on 17:08 - Oct 18 by controversial_jack

In itself, it is not a criminal offence though. You don't need to lie about it, just find a way around them, which I have done successfully.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 17:09]

Are you going to expand ?
Notice of Intended prosecution on 21:13 - Oct 18 with 1197 viewsraynor94

Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:10 - Oct 18 by Sirjohnalot

I'm waiting with bated breath

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Notice of Intended prosecution on 21:23 - Oct 18 with 1185 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:10 - Oct 18 by Sirjohnalot

I like to find a way around the wording
Notice of Intended prosecution on 21:26 - Oct 18 with 1179 viewsSirjohnalot

Notice of Intended prosecution on 21:23 - Oct 18 by controversial_jack

I like to find a way around the wording

Right. Ok.
Not sure the law works like that but, ok.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 13:07 - Oct 19 with 1109 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 21:26 - Oct 18 by Sirjohnalot

Right. Ok.
Not sure the law works like that but, ok.

The best way to deal with any conflict, disciplinary proceedings,etc is to sort things out before it get's to the formal stage.

In the case of disciplinary proceedings, try to muddy the waters and suggest that you will bring others into it if you have to - subtly of course. Management, do not like a fuss, they want to apportion blame and get it over and done with asap.

That was a technique used by Abe Lincoln when he was practising law, and it has worked for me in my working life.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:47 - Oct 19 with 1059 viewsSirjohnalot

Notice of Intended prosecution on 13:07 - Oct 19 by controversial_jack

The best way to deal with any conflict, disciplinary proceedings,etc is to sort things out before it get's to the formal stage.

In the case of disciplinary proceedings, try to muddy the waters and suggest that you will bring others into it if you have to - subtly of course. Management, do not like a fuss, they want to apportion blame and get it over and done with asap.

That was a technique used by Abe Lincoln when he was practising law, and it has worked for me in my working life.

Ok.not sure what that has to do with Notice of Intended Prosecutions.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 23:36 - Oct 19 with 1008 viewsJackUlation

Dont ask for proof, ask for a photograph of the alleged offence, asking for proof is like an admission of guilt. but good advice from poster.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 00:47 - Oct 20 with 983 viewsRonaldStump

The ease with which people simply comply beggars belief.
It's no wonder the world is in such a mess taking anything up the arris no questions asked.
We've been conditioned from a very early age to do as we are told like good little children, they have resorted to de maculating men these days to weaken us. We;ve been divided, age race gender medical status and still people can't see through it.
As has been said if you are not up for the fight then keep complying like a subservient melt and things will never change for you, they have you by the nuts.
Thankfully more and more people are waking up to this tyranny and eventually we will get there to overturn the rats running the world.

(He She Him)

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:51 - Oct 20 with 945 viewscontroversial_jack

Notice of Intended prosecution on 00:47 - Oct 20 by RonaldStump

The ease with which people simply comply beggars belief.
It's no wonder the world is in such a mess taking anything up the arris no questions asked.
We've been conditioned from a very early age to do as we are told like good little children, they have resorted to de maculating men these days to weaken us. We;ve been divided, age race gender medical status and still people can't see through it.
As has been said if you are not up for the fight then keep complying like a subservient melt and things will never change for you, they have you by the nuts.
Thankfully more and more people are waking up to this tyranny and eventually we will get there to overturn the rats running the world.

Exactly! Many see an official looking letter or someone in a uniform and simply comply
Notice of Intended prosecution on 18:38 - Oct 20 with 896 viewsSirjohnalot

Notice of Intended prosecution on 10:51 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

Exactly! Many see an official looking letter or someone in a uniform and simply comply

I’m just advising on what must be done to comply with your statutory duty, but this thread is getting a bit weird now, so I’m going to watch the match and hope we get three points.
Notice of Intended prosecution on 12:17 - Oct 21 with 839 viewsCatullus

Notice of Intended prosecution on 23:36 - Oct 19 by JackUlation

Dont ask for proof, ask for a photograph of the alleged offence, asking for proof is like an admission of guilt. but good advice from poster.

Asking for proof isn't any kind of admission, it's saying can you prove it? The prosecution have to prove your guilt, they have to supply evidence, they have to disclose evidence when asked too. Or so I believe

Is that right Sirjiohnalot? I'm happy to be corrected.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024