Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin 11:55 - Oct 15 with 1161 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. 15th Oct 2021 11:50
Swansea City manager Russell Martin has confirmed all of his squad are available for selection for Sunday’s derby game against Cardiff City. The first time he has been in this position all season. 0

Russell Martin press conference, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 13:08 - Oct 15 with 1054 viewsonehunglow

Wonderful how?

East Anglia derby the same then?

Just holy hahah, he s dumber than I previously thought.

I forecast the usual defence of 3 ,endless aimless passing backwards by Grimes, Downes getting subbed for Cullen to come in and use his work rate .

Hope to be proven wrong

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 16:01 - Oct 15 with 956 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 13:08 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Wonderful how?

I forecast the usual defence of 3 ,endless aimless passing backwards by Grimes, Downes getting subbed for Cullen to come in and use his work rate .

Hope to be proven wrong

As he explains he means with a full squad.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 16:27 - Oct 15 with 942 viewsThornburyswan

Unfortunately it’s not how you go into the SW derby that matters, it’s how you come out of it!
Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 927 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 16:27 - Oct 15 by Thornburyswan

Unfortunately it’s not how you go into the SW derby that matters, it’s how you come out of it!

A 1-0 last second off the backside goal after a dour 90 minutes will do it for me👍

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 17:06 - Oct 15 with 896 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 16:01 - Oct 15 by KeithHaynes

As he explains he means with a full squad.

Yes I read that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 17:22 - Oct 15 with 890 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"a wonderful position"

Is 19th place in the league table a wonderful position?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 18:14 - Oct 15 with 876 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 17:22 - Oct 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"a wonderful position"

I took on board your Izzy post.
Completely forgot, thanks 👍

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 11:28 - Oct 17 with 612 viewsunion_jack

Clearly not!!

Mind games?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 11:31 - Oct 17 with 610 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 17:22 - Oct 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"a wonderful position"

How are you today Rhys 😉
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 20:37]
Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 13:04 - Oct 17 with 566 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 11:31 - Oct 17 by Fireboy2

How are you today Rhys 😉

You have gone quiet all of a sudden Rhys.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 20:38]
Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 13:46 - Oct 17 with 558 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 13:04 - Oct 17 by Fireboy2

You have gone quiet all of a sudden Rhys.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 20:38]

Well? Rhys, I'm waiting?
Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 14:44 - Oct 17 with 525 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City go in to the South Wales derby in a wonderful position. ‘Martin on 13:08 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Wonderful how?

Hope to be proven wrong

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024