Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 yrs for killing two people 17:03 - Oct 16 with 608 viewsonehunglow

Check out the guy at Derby Crown Court getting 8 yrs for killing 2 ladies.

He was doing 141 mph on a B road.

Judge says Parliament has decreed it not like murder.

Tories should be looking at the laws of the land instead of trying to cover up farkups or trying to be something they are not.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

8 yrs for killing two people on 17:10 - Oct 16 with 593 viewsYrAlarch

Yes, the penalties for serious motoring offences are so disproportionately light to other serious criminal offences.
8 yrs for killing two people on 18:16 - Oct 16 with 559 viewsmajorraglan

And he had cocaine and a significant amount of cannabis in his blood.
8 yrs for killing two people on 20:17 - Oct 16 with 509 viewsonehunglow

8 yrs for killing two people on 18:16 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

And he had cocaine and a significant amount of cannabis in his blood.

Yet,both are seen as ok to be legalised.
Drug driving is a huge issue.Legalise it and it will get worse as more will simply drive high a kites.Id rather my grandkids not get killed by these jerks myself.

If I wanted to kill someone,running them down in a car would see me get 4/8 years. well worth it as I d be out possibly in 2 years. Think on that.

8 yrs for killing two people on 20:21 - Oct 16 with 508 viewsJack123

What an absolute lunatic!

Sentence should be treble that.

libera nos a malo

8 yrs for killing two people on 20:29 - Oct 16 with 504 viewsonehunglow

8 yrs for killing two people on 20:21 - Oct 16 by Jack123

What an absolute lunatic!

Sentence should be treble that.

Judge was guided by government and present law.

This is my point 123,when clowns suggest we are a police state and right ring.

Driving like this is murder/manslaughter and a change in the law is well overdue.

Tories especially under May and Patel have let us down badly. I dont expect much from Labour as regards deterrent or punishment .

8 yrs for killing two people on 21:42 - Oct 16 with 477 viewsCatullus

8 yrs for killing two people on 20:17 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

Yet,both are seen as ok to be legalised.
Drug driving is a huge issue.Legalise it and it will get worse as more will simply drive high a kites.Id rather my grandkids not get killed by these jerks myself.

If I wanted to kill someone,running them down in a car would see me get 4/8 years. well worth it as I d be out possibly in 2 years. Think on that.

Legalising drugs would make it like alcohol, Ok to take but still not ok to drive/operate heavy mqchinery etc while under it's effects.

Drink or drug driving and killing someone should be classed as murder in my book, minimum 20 years but the doft touch politicos won't do it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

8 yrs for killing two people on 22:18 - Oct 16 with 465 viewsJack123

8 yrs for killing two people on 20:29 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

Judge was guided by government and present law.

This is my point 123,when clowns suggest we are a police state and right ring.

Driving like this is murder/manslaughter and a change in the law is well overdue.

Tories especially under May and Patel have let us down badly. I dont expect much from Labour as regards deterrent or punishment .

Agreed, it should be a life sentence for driving like that, also had double the amount of cannabis in his system.

It angers me seeing such a very light sentence for a bad crime, the government should sit down and re think the sentencing guidelines for incidents such as this, 20 year plus may sound harsh at first inspection, but it's not really if you are doing a ton plus in a 40 zone and end up killing someone.

libera nos a malo

8 yrs for killing two people on 22:27 - Oct 16 with 454 viewsCatullus

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/rebecca-gordon-skewen-court-drivin

Look at this one, doing the school run under the influence, these people need locking up. It's not just the danger to her own kids but what about all the others coming out, there's always lots of parents and kids crossing that road.

The law is a joke.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

8 yrs for killing two people on 22:46 - Oct 16 with 449 viewsJack123

8 yrs for killing two people on 22:27 - Oct 16 by Catullus

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/rebecca-gordon-skewen-court-drivin

Look at this one, doing the school run under the influence, these people need locking up. It's not just the danger to her own kids but what about all the others coming out, there's always lots of parents and kids crossing that road.

The law is a joke.

just read that, christ her brief is a plank..

"She made the biggest mistake — she had a few drinks with her sister and was happy and relaxed but it was by no means excessive.

Err it was 3 times the drink drive limit.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 0:02]

libera nos a malo

8 yrs for killing two people on 23:44 - Oct 16 with 420 viewsmajorraglan

8 yrs for killing two people on 22:27 - Oct 16 by Catullus

The law is a joke.

It’s sickening, she’s made a mistake blah blah blah - it’s the second time she’s done it and seemingly never learned the lesson after the first time. She’s not marginally over, she’s 3 times the limit and wiped out a parked car. She’s then kicked off with the police, I don’t want to be too judgemental, but she sounds like a waster.

Judges cop a lot of flak when it comes to sentencing, but the bottom line is they have to follow sentencing guidelines circulated by the Home Office. There’s only so much space in prison.... tough on crime - I think not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024