Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are you watching the game? 19:36 - Oct 16 with 1945 viewsNotLoyal

Personally, surrounded by kids and noise, with the TV noisier. 😂 Option 2 to join the few swans fans I know in a very decent hostelry ( they do a great natural orange juice) here is still open if the Mrs gets back in time.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Where are you watching the game? on 19:46 - Oct 16 with 1416 viewsonehunglow

In silence
Nobody in their right mind approaches me during a derby game or any game come to that.
I hate losing see.
It is all about winning

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Where are you watching the game? on 19:57 - Oct 16 with 1414 viewsFlashberryjack

Riverside lounge first, then take my seat, front row East stand and pray for the best.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where are you watching the game? on 20:00 - Oct 16 with 1409 viewspencoedjack

Where are you watching the game? on 19:57 - Oct 16 by Flashberryjack

Riverside lounge first, then take my seat, front row East stand and pray for the best.

How far along in the East I’m also in the front row 👍
Where are you watching the game? on 20:00 - Oct 16 with 1406 viewsFireboy2

Hopefully if we get down in time to eat brekkie at the smiths and get through the covid pass mess we will be in the east stand to shout ourselves hoarse.
Where are you watching the game? on 20:09 - Oct 16 with 1369 viewsonehunglow

Where are you watching the game? on 20:00 - Oct 16 by Fireboy2

Hopefully if we get down in time to eat brekkie at the smiths and get through the covid pass mess we will be in the east stand to shout ourselves hoarse.

Being a shift worker Eddie,you seem to have a lot of time to watch games.I had very little time to watch game working 7 days /nights in a row.

They changed police shifts to 12 hours after I left so looks like you fire fighters work 2/2 on 4 off.

I wouldnt ever have had your job and I dont care if you ignore my post or not as you do a wonderful job as do all the 999 people.

Where are you watching the game? on 20:18 - Oct 16 with 1382 viewsmax936

Where are you watching the game? on 20:09 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

Being a shift worker Eddie,you seem to have a lot of time to watch games.I had very little time to watch game working 7 days /nights in a row.

They changed police shifts to 12 hours after I left so looks like you fire fighters work 2/2 on 4 off.

I wouldnt ever have had your job and I dont care if you ignore my post or not as you do a wonderful job as do all the 999 people.

Good post that Rich.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where are you watching the game? on 20:24 - Oct 16 with 1358 viewsonehunglow

Where are you watching the game? on 20:18 - Oct 16 by max936

Good post that Rich.

He ignores me as I have posted stuff he disagrees with and that's fine.Ive pushed the boundaries and that' s also fine.
Ive been to many fires and had to stand back for thee people to take over. The senior Fire commanders were all fine in my experience. They get a lot of shyte from scum which to decent people is unbelievable.

True story-went to a fatal arson once and got involved with a scrote who was giving the firemen a hard time-BECAUSE THEY WERE AUTHORITY IN UNIFORM.

Not having the patience I have now I locked him up and I forget exactly for what.

Firepeople see sights most would run 100 miles from.

Where are you watching the game? on 20:28 - Oct 16 with 1374 viewsAguycalledJack

Bloody Aberystwyth.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 20:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Where are you watching the game? on 20:46 - Oct 16 with 1343 viewsKeithHaynes

Where are you watching the game? on 20:28 - Oct 16 by AguycalledJack

Bloody Aberystwyth.

It has its advantages surely.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Where are you watching the game? on 20:48 - Oct 16 with 1336 viewsFlashberryjack

Where are you watching the game? on 20:00 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

How far along in the East I’m also in the front row 👍

About 20 seats down from halfway line.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where are you watching the game? on 20:51 - Oct 16 with 1335 viewsbuilthjack

Where are you watching the game? on 20:28 - Oct 16 by AguycalledJack

Bloody Aberystwyth.

Lots of Swans fans in Aber these days.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where are you watching the game? on 20:59 - Oct 16 with 1327 viewsAguycalledJack

Where are you watching the game? on 20:46 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

It has its advantages surely.

Can’t think of one.
Where are you watching the game? on 21:00 - Oct 16 with 1326 viewsAguycalledJack

Where are you watching the game? on 20:51 - Oct 16 by builthjack

Lots of Swans fans in Aber these days.

I’d rather be at the game and out with my mates after.
Where are you watching the game? on 21:08 - Oct 16 with 1309 viewsKeithHaynes

Where are you watching the game? on 20:59 - Oct 16 by AguycalledJack

Can’t think of one.

Swansea City stronghold. That’s sort of one.

Where are you watching the game? on 21:24 - Oct 16 with 1283 viewsTim_Harry

Where are you watching the game? on 20:09 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

Hardly any fires nowadays. Firefighter is the most overrated and overpaid job in the country.

I'll be in the West. Had to give up my season ticket in the East because of long hours. :)
Where are you watching the game? on 21:29 - Oct 16 with 1271 viewsmax936

I'll be in the seat I'm in now, only difference is I'll be on the edge

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where are you watching the game? on 21:52 - Oct 16 with 1237 viewsFireboy2

Where are you watching the game? on 21:24 - Oct 16 by Tim_Harry

Hardly any fires nowadays. Firefighter is the most overrated and overpaid job in the country.

I'll be in the West. Had to give up my season ticket in the East because of long hours. :)

Very true, but when we do have fires they more dangerous because of that reason.

You do know that we don't just go to fires don't you?

Until last year we never had a wage rise for 7 years, Overpaid of course we are.

I work 24 hr shifts, I spend half the month at work, how many hours a month do you spend at work then?

I look at my rota and if I'm lucky enough I book time off to watch the swans, I booked this weekend off when the fixtures came out, if I can't get time off I ask if one of the lads can cover, more ofter than not someone sticks their hand up because we are good people.

Anyway rant over, as I have said previously, I just hope we do manage to get down to watch the game.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 21:53]
Where are you watching the game? on 21:54 - Oct 16 with 1230 viewsCatullus

I shall be in my seat, East upper, row W, block 10 after hopefully having made the station for a pint first. Hope to be there for 10.

I'll be headingfor the ground early ish though, maybe by 11 just in case there is any covid pass chaos!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Where are you watching the game? on 21:59 - Oct 16 with 1217 viewspencoedjack

Where are you watching the game? on 20:48 - Oct 16 by Flashberryjack

About 20 seats down from halfway line.

Must be close to me then fella 👍
Where are you watching the game? on 22:17 - Oct 16 with 1195 viewsBoundy

I assume you've been lucky enough never to have been involved in a serious traffic accident or the aftermath of an explosion ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Where are you watching the game? on 22:17 - Oct 16 with 1195 viewsCatullus

Over rated and over paid...I think you'll find that's the EPL mun.

I count myself lucky never to have personally needed the fire service but when they are needed they don't stand there moaning, they get in where it's dangerous and save lives.

I've known several firemen, one of them ex army, joined the fire service after doing 12 years in the infantry, another was also an RNLI volunteer. Bloody good people and FB, if we ever meet, the first beer is definitely on me!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Where are you watching the game? on 22:24 - Oct 16 with 1182 viewsFireboy2

Where are you watching the game? on 22:17 - Oct 16 by Boundy

I assume you've been lucky enough never to have been involved in a serious traffic accident or the aftermath of an explosion ?

Funny you mention explosions boundy.

I went to one yesterday near chorley, not a pretty sight as the photos suggest.
Where are you watching the game? on 22:25 - Oct 16 with 1178 viewsFireboy2

Where are you watching the game? on 22:17 - Oct 16 by Catullus

Over rated and over paid...I think you'll find that's the EPL mun.

I count myself lucky never to have personally needed the fire service but when they are needed they don't stand there moaning, they get in where it's dangerous and save lives.

I've known several firemen, one of them ex army, joined the fire service after doing 12 years in the infantry, another was also an RNLI volunteer. Bloody good people and FB, if we ever meet, the first beer is definitely on me!

Thanks Cat and not for the offer of a pint either 👍
Where are you watching the game? on 22:29 - Oct 16 with 1166 viewsKeithHaynes

Surely Tim Harry was having a bit of a grin ?

Where are you watching the game? on 22:45 - Oct 16 with 1155 viewsowainglyndwr

Pubs open early so egspectic the valleys support to turn up on mass
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024