Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp 14:23 - Oct 17 with 6459 viewsAndyCole

Despite being nigh on 30, plays with the zip and zest of a very very clever 19 year old.

Is totally everything that typifies a Russell Martin team player. And has become the focal point for our cutting edge in the final third. Fit as a butcher's dog.

His clever, fast, deft footwork at the final whistle was so apt.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:30 - Oct 17 with 3460 viewsKeithHaynes

As RM said mate, he’s been waiting for this style of play all his career.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:32 - Oct 17 with 3447 viewsKilkennyjack

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:41 - Oct 17 with 3419 viewsAndyCole

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:30 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

As RM said mate, he’s been waiting for this style of play all his career.

Serendipity. (great word that, Seren, Star in welsh)

The stars are beginning to align for many for sure. Martin is finding that elusive winning way, finally after much graft and studying of key tapes.

Grimesy in particular - will be delighted he made the right call to stick and not twist. Without whom, Martin's system would be still foundering.

Warra spine we now have:

Naughts - Downes - Grimesy - Jamie BerkamPaterson - Piroe.

BergamPaterson - deserves its own thread.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 19:06 - Oct 17 with 3275 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Outstanding today - been hugely impressed the last couple of games. If he can impact a game like Wednesday as well as today we may be onto something

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 19:20 - Oct 17 with 3248 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Was the best player on the pitch by a country mile. Made Cardiff look like a bunch of schoolboys
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 19:26 - Oct 17 with 3232 viewsangryjack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 14:41 - Oct 17 by AndyCole

Serendipity. (great word that, Seren, Star in welsh)

The stars are beginning to align for many for sure. Martin is finding that elusive winning way, finally after much graft and studying of key tapes.

Grimesy in particular - will be delighted he made the right call to stick and not twist. Without whom, Martin's system would be still foundering.

Warra spine we now have:

Naughts - Downes - Grimesy - Jamie BerkamPaterson - Piroe.

BergamPaterson - deserves its own thread.

Sorry but naughton got caught twice in first twenty minutes his feet are too slow had plenty time with bouncing balkcabd Moore got in front him and he kicked Moore giving needless free kick away when had time dine same couple minutes later,he's a livability
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 19:38 - Oct 17 with 3200 viewsbuilthjack

Glove don't being called a JB when he was taking corners.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:16 - Oct 17 with 3114 viewsbritferry

did one of the best swim-aways too

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:19 - Oct 17 with 3107 viewsTreforys_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 19:26 - Oct 17 by angryjack

Sorry but naughton got caught twice in first twenty minutes his feet are too slow had plenty time with bouncing balkcabd Moore got in front him and he kicked Moore giving needless free kick away when had time dine same couple minutes later,he's a livability

Naughton got caught 1st min but was outstanding for the rest of the game..
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 23:03 - Oct 17 with 3052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The OP clearly has his players mixed up. Paterson gait , build and running style are far more Maradona than Bergkamp

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 09:03 - Oct 18 with 2941 viewsChief

I was skeptical, thought he'd be a squad player.

Proved me wrong, he's been excellent.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 09:55 - Oct 18 with 2866 viewsonehunglow

Naughton was not pressed. Baggies most certainly will. It is then he looks so vulnerable and should never play CB

Yesterday,on reflection was surreal.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:21 - Oct 18 with 2798 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:16 - Oct 17 by britferry

did one of the best swim-aways too

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:03 - Oct 18 with 2749 viewsChief

The scummers being classy

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:49 - Oct 18 with 2708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 18:21 - Oct 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

I watched the whole game back yesterday evening and Paterson was at the heart of everything good we were doing. Apart from his two assists and his goal there were some beautiful defence ruining passes - the one he slid Bidwell in to the area to tee up Ntcham was sublime too.

Angryjack used to go on about giving Dhanda a chance but Paterson is the player Dhanda should have been. Would love to see him and Walsh play behind Piroe with Ntcham just behind and Downes anchoring .

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:52 - Oct 18 with 2707 viewsAndyCole

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:03 - Oct 18 by Chief

Totally unforgivable bile from the scum.

Paterson was firing on all cylinders, was on an altogether different plane to anything the scummers have seen in some time. He was on a mission and rubbed their noses in it with distinction.

They simply couldn't cope, on or off the pitch.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:56 - Oct 18 with 2698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:03 - Oct 18 by Chief

Just showing themselves up for the filth they are.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 21:06 - Oct 18 with 2684 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 20:52 - Oct 18 by AndyCole

Totally unforgivable bile from the scum.

Paterson was firing on all cylinders, was on an altogether different plane to anything the scummers have seen in some time. He was on a mission and rubbed their noses in it with distinction.

They simply couldn't cope, on or off the pitch.

I’m intrigued as for why you compare him to Dennis Bergkamp when his style would be better described as”Maradonaesque”

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:12 - Oct 19 with 2595 viewsAndyCole

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 19:06 - Oct 17 by PatchesOHoulihan

Outstanding today - been hugely impressed the last couple of games. If he can impact a game like Wednesday as well as today we may be onto something

On such high confidence he has the ability bamboozle The Baggies' set-up for tomorrow. Especially if Martin also swaps Grimesy and Downes in a bid to properly take the game to them. Grimesy has always had the better of Mowatt, so if Downes can also get the upper hand in his battle with Livermore then JP can run riot.

All the pressure is thus on Downes to deliver.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:22 - Oct 19 with 2583 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:12 - Oct 19 by AndyCole

On such high confidence he has the ability bamboozle The Baggies' set-up for tomorrow. Especially if Martin also swaps Grimesy and Downes in a bid to properly take the game to them. Grimesy has always had the better of Mowatt, so if Downes can also get the upper hand in his battle with Livermore then JP can run riot.

All the pressure is thus on Downes to deliver.

He already has. I’ve never , EVER seen Grimes go shoulder to shoulder with a big striker, winning the physical battle and coming away with the ball like Downes did. And this is a bloke who could hardly move due to Covid a few weeks ago.

Not only that, he then skipped a challenge and hit a beautiful long ball into the path of Laird that led to a superb third goal.

And there’s you sat in your armchair desperately wanting the brave lad to fail just to make Grimes look good! You’re a coward, you’re a troll and you’ve no place on this board with your guttersnipe remarks against our new players and our new manager. Go away, you’re neither needed or wanted.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 22:23]

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:28 - Oct 19 with 2562 viewsFireboy2

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:22 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

He already has. I’ve never , EVER seen Grimes go shoulder to shoulder with a big striker, winning the physical battle and coming away with the ball like Downes did. And this is a bloke who could hardly move due to Covid a few weeks ago.

Not only that, he then skipped a challenge and hit a beautiful long ball into the path of Laird that led to a superb third goal.

And there’s you sat in your armchair desperately wanting the brave lad to fail just to make Grimes look good! You’re a coward, you’re a troll and you’ve no place on this board with your guttersnipe remarks against our new players and our new manager. Go away, you’re neither needed or wanted.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 22:23]

Perfectly put brynnie, downes puts himself about whilst grimes who fair dos had a decent game on sunday normally shirks the physical stuff.

For the record grimes played well on sunday simply because downes put himself out doing all the spade work in front of the back three thus making grimes and especially the back threes job much easier.
Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:36 - Oct 19 with 2554 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:28 - Oct 19 by Fireboy2

Perfectly put brynnie, downes puts himself about whilst grimes who fair dos had a decent game on sunday normally shirks the physical stuff.

For the record grimes played well on sunday simply because downes put himself out doing all the spade work in front of the back three thus making grimes and especially the back threes job much easier.

I’ll be honest with you - Grimes made one cracking pass with speed to Laird. Ran with the ball a bit but apart from a great cross for Smith didn’t really have any impact on the game. He could have gone off and we wouldn’t have missed him. Downes is an out and out warrior, if covid couldn’t beat him Cardiff certainly weren’t going to!

The tried every dirty book to make him bite and get sent off but to his immense credit he let his football do the talking. For one so young it was great to see FB.

Patterson always looked lightweight but I suppose the lack of a pre season affected him badly at the start. Sunday he was immense, one of the best derby day performances I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait for tomorrow- win lose or draw I’m going to be right behind them. Are WBA really THAT good? I hope we carry on where we left off - it will be an awesome game if we can .

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:39 - Oct 19 with 2537 viewsDr_Winston

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:28 - Oct 19 by Fireboy2

It was blindingly obvious on Sunday just how much Downes makes himself available for a pass Vs just how much Grimes just stands there.

If Grimes continues to refuse to sign a new deal then RM should have little choice but to phase him out of the team. A midfield three of Fulton, Downes and Ntcham would suit the way we're looking to play much better anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:45 - Oct 19 with 2533 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:39 - Oct 19 by Dr_Winston

It was blindingly obvious on Sunday just how much Downes makes himself available for a pass Vs just how much Grimes just stands there.

If Grimes continues to refuse to sign a new deal then RM should have little choice but to phase him out of the team. A midfield three of Fulton, Downes and Ntcham would suit the way we're looking to play much better anyway.

Fulton has suffered more than most with the I’ll advised appointment of Grimes as captain, making him undroppable. That’s a midfield with a lot of bite but also nous and go forward. Like the thought of that

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:46 - Oct 19 with 2529 viewsFireboy2

Jamie Paterson our very own Bergkamp on 22:36 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I’ll be honest with you - Grimes made one cracking pass with speed to Laird. Ran with the ball a bit but apart from a great cross for Smith didn’t really have any impact on the game. He could have gone off and we wouldn’t have missed him. Downes is an out and out warrior, if covid couldn’t beat him Cardiff certainly weren’t going to!

The tried every dirty book to make him bite and get sent off but to his immense credit he let his football do the talking. For one so young it was great to see FB.

Patterson always looked lightweight but I suppose the lack of a pre season affected him badly at the start. Sunday he was immense, one of the best derby day performances I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait for tomorrow- win lose or draw I’m going to be right behind them. Are WBA really THAT good? I hope we carry on where we left off - it will be an awesome game if we can .

I really really wish I could be there tomorrow night mate carrying on the passion from Sunday, all we can do is shout and bawl at the father in laws laptop in the lakeside lodge we are staying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024