Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) 20:17 - Oct 17 with 7197 viewsbuilthjack

Worst Swansea team in 20 years

The Jacks sang rugby songs all game

Giles is better than Laird

Moore is still concussed from the Wales game

The away concourse is " no bigger than my front room"

The compound for the away buses is too small.

Only gyppoes could eat that food.

** They really are deluded on there. Well worth a read.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 20:19 - Oct 17 with 4616 viewsKeithHaynes

I agree, it’s an awful thing this derby stuff.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 20:27 - Oct 17 with 4572 viewsCatullus

Worst Swansea team in 20 years...doesn't say much for his team does it, that we beat them 3-0 so easily.

Hymns and arias, yes it rang out but it always does as we've made it our song, maybe he doesn't like us singing Welsh songs eh.

Giles...

The rest is the bottom of a very deep barrel being scraped very hard.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 20:27 - Oct 17 with 4572 viewsbuilthjack

I forgot to add the comment -

McCarthy is only putting out that team so he can get sacked and get a £400K pay off.

That really made me chuckle

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 20:53 - Oct 17 with 4477 viewsCatullus

There was an answer from a user called Fusilier,

The coach park is the same size as its always been and certainly since you've been a visitor , the concessions were fully open up until KO , the only segregation were the vertical rows west and east stands ( no segregation above or below you, there never has been and never will be the stadium isn't designed to allow segregation horizontally ) at 10:30 your end the top tier was pretty much full certainly the upper tier across the whole of the stand. the bottom level had large gaps throughout the game , perhaps they couldn't find their seats or perhaps you didn't sell out your allocation after all ;)

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:00 - Oct 17 with 4462 viewsFireboy2

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 20:27 - Oct 17 by Catullus

Worst Swansea team in 20 years...doesn't say much for his team does it, that we beat them 3-0 so easily.

Hymns and arias, yes it rang out but it always does as we've made it our song, maybe he doesn't like us singing Welsh songs eh.

Giles...

The rest is the bottom of a very deep barrel being scraped very hard.

Jeez Giles got some stick today near where we were sat, women and children all joining in in calling him kerdiff scum 🤣🤣🤣
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:02 - Oct 17 with 4448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Moore was concussed when he signed for them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:08 - Oct 17 with 4422 viewsBillyChong

“Gippo’s” is bit is rich coming from a side who had numerous fat older men wearing that pink away kit in their end
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:33 - Oct 17 with 4350 viewsFireboy2

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:08 - Oct 17 by BillyChong

“Gippo’s” is bit is rich coming from a side who had numerous fat older men wearing that pink away kit in their end

And several big ugly men with buns.
Login to get fewer ads

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:45 - Oct 17 with 4305 viewsbennytheblue

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 20:53 - Oct 17 by Catullus

There was an answer from a user called Fusilier,

The coach park is the same size as its always been and certainly since you've been a visitor , the concessions were fully open up until KO , the only segregation were the vertical rows west and east stands ( no segregation above or below you, there never has been and never will be the stadium isn't designed to allow segregation horizontally ) at 10:30 your end the top tier was pretty much full certainly the upper tier across the whole of the stand. the bottom level had large gaps throughout the game , perhaps they couldn't find their seats or perhaps you didn't sell out your allocation after all ;)

He’s a jack poster
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:49 - Oct 17 with 4289 viewsFlashberryjack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:33 - Oct 17 by Fireboy2

And several big ugly men with buns.

And that was just a few of the Cardiff players

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:54 - Oct 17 with 4261 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:45 - Oct 17 by bennytheblue

He’s a jack poster

Bum stopped hurting yet?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:57 - Oct 17 with 4246 viewsFireboy2

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:49 - Oct 17 by Flashberryjack

And that was just a few of the Cardiff players

Sorry but that's what I meant flash 🤣🤣
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 23:00 - Oct 17 with 4136 viewsWalterBoyd

One of their brightest was complaining about the long "cue".

Why bring snooker into it ?
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 23:42 - Oct 17 with 4049 viewsbuilthjack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 23:00 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

Their players didnt find the white ball much

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 05:04 - Oct 18 with 3900 viewsKilkennyjack

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 23:00 - Oct 17 by WalterBoyd

Give us a break ffs ….. 🤓

Beware of the Risen People

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 07:34 - Oct 18 with 3813 views1983

Bitter Pembroke Allan ....Trouble is we are spoilt at CCS for the size of concourse areas..

And due to the fact there's hardly anyone ever there Allan

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 07:54 - Oct 18 with 3772 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They hardly made any comments about football wonder why?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 08:14 - Oct 18 with 3741 viewsdantheswansman

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 07:54 - Oct 18 by felixstowe_jack

They hardly made any comments about football wonder why?

You missed the genius post form “Pembroke Allan”
“I don’t even know what they did to win it”

Unbelievable nonsense from quite possibly their worst, most deluded poster
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 08:34 - Oct 18 with 3701 viewsmonmouth

Chris Wilder and Eddie Howe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 08:44 - Oct 18 with 3671 viewsDr_Winston

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 07:34 - Oct 18 by 1983

Bitter Pembroke Allan ....Trouble is we are spoilt at CCS for the size of concourse areas..

And due to the fact there's hardly anyone ever there Allan

You'd probably be bitter if you were a Cardiff fan in Pembroke. All lonely and isolated in our territory like that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 09:55 - Oct 18 with 3582 viewsGixerJack

Not used to queuing in a football stadium see. There are never enough people in Legoland to form one.
Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:14 - Oct 18 with 3536 viewsCatullus

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 21:45 - Oct 17 by bennytheblue

He’s a jack poster

Well yes he obviously is but he was just putting the dunces right about a few things.

Tell me, were you more angry about the size of our car park, the size of our concourse, us singing Hymns and Arias or maybe were you a tad more upset that we did you 3-0 and dominated all over the pitch?

Some of your lot are really grasping at straws.

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:17 - Oct 18 with 3524 viewsonehunglow

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:14 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Well yes he obviously is but he was just putting the dunces right about a few things.

Tell me, were you more angry about the size of our car park, the size of our concourse, us singing Hymns and Arias or maybe were you a tad more upset that we did you 3-0 and dominated all over the pitch?

Some of your lot are really grasping at straws.

Is H and A is rugby sing per se.
I don’t see why we should not beat out any welsh song.

Yma o Hyd would be superb..

Great chorus and evocative verses..

We could pinch it from the Turks as they aren’t interested in soccer or Jacks really.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:29 - Oct 18 with 3501 viewsBoundy

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=224262&sid=77f69c

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 11:51 - Oct 18 with 3390 viewsCatullus

Fresh from the Cardiff Message Board tonight (Anus board) on 10:17 - Oct 18 by onehunglow

Is H and A is rugby sing per se.
I don’t see why we should not beat out any welsh song.

Yma o Hyd would be superb..

Great chorus and evocative verses..

We could pinch it from the Turks as they aren’t interested in soccer or Jacks really.

Yma o Hyd, Macsen Wledig, he was Iberian!

Wales is where my father and grandfather were born so its more apt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024