Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League 18:05 - Oct 18 with 346 viewsSwansIndependent

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League 18th Oct 2021 18:02
Swansea briefly move top of the Premier League and enjoy their best winning run in the Premier League. This defeat was West Bromwich Albion's first of the season 0

CLICK ABOVE !

This post has been edited by an administrator
Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 18:08 - Oct 18 with 333 viewsnantywatcher

Probably the best 45 minutes ever!
Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 18:09 - Oct 18 with 330 viewsraynor94

Perhaps the finest 45 minutes of football from us I have witnessed in 57 years of following the Swans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 18:23 - Oct 18 with 300 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 19:15 - Oct 18 with 266 viewsraynor94

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 18:09 - Oct 18 by raynor94

Perhaps the finest 45 minutes of football from us I have witnessed in 57 years of following the Swans

That will teach me to read the article, of course I was referring to the 3-1 midweek game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 19:18 - Oct 18 with 262 viewsNotLoyal

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 19:15 - Oct 18 by raynor94

That will teach me to read the article, of course I was referring to the 3-1 midweek game

It was still a beautiful day.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 19:53 - Oct 18 with 236 viewsBoundy

Memory lane - Swansea City 3 WBA 0. Swans go top of the Premier League on 18:09 - Oct 18 by raynor94

Indubitably. (imo)

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024