Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales Sport 18:58 - Oct 18 with 2083 viewsraynor94

Reporting just now that Jamie Paterson goal celebration is being investigated by the FAW

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC Wales Sport on 19:01 - Oct 18 with 1756 views73__73

Big cry babies from Cardiff. Scum fans. Ha ha 3-0

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

BBC Wales Sport on 19:03 - Oct 18 with 1749 viewsTenbySwan

Are they going to investigate Mitrovic doing the Ayatollah?
BBC Wales Sport on 19:07 - Oct 18 with 1732 viewsOldjack

nothing to see here ,slapheads will always try it on ,bitter bastards

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BBC Wales Sport on 19:10 - Oct 18 with 1724 viewsBillyChong

What about the scum substitute slapping his head when warming up in the West corner? Good job we aren’t soft like Cardiff crying to the FAW and stewards yesterday
BBC Wales Sport on 19:15 - Oct 18 with 1697 viewsNotLoyal

BBC Wales Sport on 19:10 - Oct 18 by BillyChong

What about the scum substitute slapping his head when warming up in the West corner? Good job we aren’t soft like Cardiff crying to the FAW and stewards yesterday

Sour grapes can't be swallowed.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BBC Wales Sport on 20:16 - Oct 18 with 1594 viewsbuilthjack

BBC Wales Sport on 19:03 - Oct 18 by TenbySwan

Are they going to investigate Mitrovic doing the Ayatollah?

Exactly. They can then also investigate every Cardiff player who has celebrated a goal by doing the Ayatollah.
BBC Cardiff sour grapes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

BBC Wales Sport on 20:18 - Oct 18 with 1589 viewsThornburyswan

Wasn’t Shelvey charged a few years back for the same thing?
BBC Wales Sport on 20:28 - Oct 18 with 1567 viewsKeithHaynes

BBC Wales Sport on 20:18 - Oct 18 by Thornburyswan

Wasn’t Shelvey charged a few years back for the same thing?

Certainly was.
One way street.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales Sport on 20:42 - Oct 18 with 1523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales Sport on 20:28 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

Certainly was.
One way street.

They said they never swam away in the first place. Admission of guilt lol?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Wales Sport on 20:45 - Oct 18 with 1523 viewsSirjohnalot

In fairness to most of the Cardiff fans I’ve seen on Twitter, most have no problem with it and say they’d have done the same thing if roles reversed
BBC Wales Sport on 20:56 - Oct 18 with 1497 viewsmax936

There were at least 4 swans players doing the swimaway at the end of the game as well, tantamount to enticement ??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BBC Wales Sport on 21:31 - Oct 18 with 1446 viewsBoundy

BBC Wales Sport on 20:56 - Oct 18 by max936

There were at least 4 swans players doing the swimaway at the end of the game as well, tantamount to enticement ??

They'll have to lock up nearly all the west and east stands as well then . God it must hurt them and that's the icing on the cake for me .l

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC Wales Sport on 21:36 - Oct 18 with 1436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales Sport on 20:56 - Oct 18 by max936

They had long left for their buses in tears by then

BBC Wales Sport on 21:53 - Oct 18 with 1397 viewsCatullus

The FAW have always sided with Cardiff. Still it's all CCFC have left niw, to complain about something they'd do themselves.

If I were them I'd be more worried about where Cardiff's season is going because we are still improving and they are still getting worse. If that continues the first ever double could be on. I'm sure that would hurt them far more thn any swim away ever has.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BBC Wales Sport on 22:13 - Oct 18 with 1356 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales Sport on 21:53 - Oct 18 by Catullus

The FAW have always sided with Cardiff. Still it's all CCFC have left niw, to complain about something they'd do themselves.

If I were them I'd be more worried about where Cardiff's season is going because we are still improving and they are still getting worse. If that continues the first ever double could be on. I'm sure that would hurt them far more thn any swim away ever has.

Let’s hope the get relegated and get hit with a 15 point deduction to boot. After we’ve done the double on the this season there’ll be no need to play them again. Alright maybe in preseason friendlies we could indulge them.

BBC Wales Sport on 22:26 - Oct 18 with 1319 viewsmax936

BBC Wales Sport on 21:31 - Oct 18 by Boundy

They'll have to lock up nearly all the west and east stands as well then . God it must hurt them and that's the icing on the cake for me .l

The players have the responsibility, fans will always be fan's and will do whatever to take the piss.

Mountain being made out of a molehill.

BBC Wales Sport on 22:26 - Oct 18 with 1317 viewsowainglyndwr

What about when the phu _kers tap their heads Political
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 23:51]
BBC Wales Sport on 22:30 - Oct 18 with 1304 viewsmagicdaps10

Well If he gets punished then the FAW have to go back to all Derby games in recent years and charge all players who have done the swim away/ayatollah towards opposition fans.

If they can go back on historic tweets then they have to be consistent IF as I say they punish Patterson.

My view is that it will be passed off quickly as it is clear frustration and bitterness, once the calm is settled then. They will realise its just silly.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

BBC Wales Sport on 22:33 - Oct 18 with 1284 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Cardiff City launch investigation into what happens when a goal is scored!

😁

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

BBC Wales Sport on 22:33 - Oct 18 with 1283 viewsswan_si

Surely it should be Cardiff who need investigating, for claiming to be a FOOTBALL team.
BBC Wales Sport on 22:35 - Oct 18 with 1271 viewsmax936

BBC Wales Sport on 22:33 - Oct 18 by swan_si

Surely it should be Cardiff who need investigating, for claiming to be a FOOTBALL team.

Just heard, that Russel Martin as emailed them asking if we can play them every week

Its an old one I know, but I couldn't resist

BBC Wales Sport on 23:27 - Oct 18 with 1192 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales Sport on 22:30 - Oct 18 by magicdaps10

Well If he gets punished then the FAW have to go back to all Derby games in recent years and charge all players who have done the swim away/ayatollah towards opposition fans.

If they can go back on historic tweets then they have to be consistent IF as I say they punish Patterson.

My view is that it will be passed off quickly as it is clear frustration and bitterness, once the calm is settled then. They will realise its just silly.

If Paterson gets punished we should appeal to the European sports arbitration board - like those spineless welching preeks did when they found out they still had to pay for a player they’d signed a contract for even though he died in the most tragic of circumstances .

BBC Wales Sport on 09:28 - Oct 19 with 1035 views1983

BBC Wales Sport on 21:36 - Oct 18 by Brynmill_Jack

They had long left for their buses in tears by then

Unfortunately not they were still cueing up in the concourse to get out

BBC Wales Sport on 09:55 - Oct 19 with 1000 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

BBC Wales Sport on 21:53 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Never forget the time they let their player off from suspension so he could play in the cup final even though he left a 2 inch deep gash in Andy Cole’s upper thigh. It was around the same time they extended one of our players bans for an innocuous trip. Was it Monk? My memory is leakier than a Cardiff city defence these days.
BBC Wales Sport on 10:07 - Oct 19 with 982 viewssw02sea

If they’re going to start punishing players retroactively, what about that utter Tw@t Lansbury, getting away with basically, common assault on Manning, in the Luton game?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/ex-premier-league-referee-police-will-not-be-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024