Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Bruce 10:52 - Oct 20 with 816 viewspencoedjack

Been sacked by Newcastle

Didn't see that coming
Steve Bruce on 10:53 - Oct 20 with 808 viewsBoundy

cardiff ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Steve Bruce on 11:19 - Oct 20 with 765 viewsKeithHaynes

Thing is their fans are so entitled any new manager will be toast if they lose a few games, they never stop blaming everyone else for their misfortunes, even half a billion spent by Ashley wasn’t good enough. Not everyone is good enough, and not every club can win every week.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Bruce on 11:27 - Oct 20 with 762 views34dfgdf54

Steve Bruce on 11:19 - Oct 20 by KeithHaynes

Thing is their fans are so entitled any new manager will be toast if they lose a few games, they never stop blaming everyone else for their misfortunes, even half a billion spent by Ashley wasn’t good enough. Not everyone is good enough, and not every club can win every week.

Spot on.
Steve Bruce on 11:32 - Oct 20 with 752 viewspencoedjack

You seem to have a dislike for the Geordies Keith ….
Steve Bruce on 12:01 - Oct 20 with 720 viewsmajorraglan

Well said.

Since 2016, Newcastle have a net spend of -£67m, only West Brom and Southampton have lower net spends. They have a big stadium and a big fan base and while Ashley has spent money, he’s not thrown it around in bucketfuls. I don’t know much about the Toon, but looking on line they are in profit some years and losses others. I have no idea what’s going on under those figures and what’s being paid and to who, but could some say its being run on a sustainable basis?

They are a relatively big club off the pitch, but given they were relegated a few seasons a while back they aren’t a big club on the pitch and their fans are in my opinion a bit deluded. Bruce has kept them up which is probably all they deserve.
Steve Bruce on 12:09 - Oct 20 with 708 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Bruce on 11:32 - Oct 20 by pencoedjack

You seem to have a dislike for the Geordies Keith ….

Not at all, just the entitled supporters of that club, not all of them of course.

Steve Bruce on 13:19 - Oct 20 with 655 viewsonehunglow

You won’t find many glory seeking Liverpool/ manure fans in Newcastle though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Bruce on 13:20 - Oct 20 with 657 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Bruce on 13:19 - Oct 20 by onehunglow

You won’t find many glory seeking Liverpool/ manure fans in Newcastle though.

Plenty in the Cardiff area, thousands.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Bruce on 13:21 - Oct 20 with 648 viewsonehunglow

And Swansea too ,as you know.
I found it shocking on one home visit to see the euphoria and shirts of other clubs .

Turned my stomach.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Bruce on 13:33 - Oct 20 with 641 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Bruce on 13:21 - Oct 20 by onehunglow

I found it shocking on one home visit to see the euphoria and shirts of other clubs .

Turned my stomach.

Newcastle Emlyn ?

Steve Bruce on 13:59 - Oct 20 with 614 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The problem they have now is they could bring in a “top” manager and he’ll still have 2 months with this squad that isn’t really fit for purpose in the premier league before they can start spunking away billions in jan. They could go on a losing streak in the interim and calls will be made to sack him.
Steve Bruce on 14:18 - Oct 20 with 593 viewswhiterock

Turned my stomach.

That was back in the 80's, you won't find that many these days and if you do they are the throngs of imported students who frequent our city
Steve Bruce on 14:51 - Oct 20 with 573 viewsJohnw102

Getting £8 million pay off, so will not be in the Food Bank for a week or two!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Steve Bruce on 14:55 - Oct 20 with 567 viewsraynor94

Genuinely nice bloke, sadly not a very good manager

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Steve Bruce on 16:35 - Oct 20 with 509 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Bruce on 14:55 - Oct 20 by raynor94

Genuinely nice bloke, sadly not a very good manager

Rewarded time and time again for failure.
Odd business.

Steve Bruce on 16:58 - Oct 20 with 490 viewsTreforys_Jack

Steve Bruce on 16:35 - Oct 20 by KeithHaynes

Rewarded time and time again for failure.
Odd business.

Indeed, any other profession rewards failure, politians maybe ?
Steve Bruce on 17:07 - Oct 20 with 482 viewsmonmouth

Steve Bruce on 16:58 - Oct 20 by Treforys_Jack

Indeed, any other profession rewards failure, politians maybe ?

All, if you’re senior enough. Board members and CEOs regularly get massive payoffs for spectacular failure and then get other employment to wreck other companies too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Bruce on 17:16 - Oct 20 with 474 viewstheloneranger

He's been "successful" in the last 2 seasons, keeping them in the Premier League.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Steve Bruce on 17:26 - Oct 20 with 465 viewslifelong

Turned my stomach.

Yawn.
Steve Bruce on 17:29 - Oct 20 with 462 viewsbennytheblue

Steve Bruce on 13:20 - Oct 20 by KeithHaynes

Plenty in the Cardiff area, thousands.

Not in swansea or west Wales? Every 🟨 I meet in Pembrokeshire follows Liverpool, plus I heard there was more Liverpool fans in the Liberty than jacks when you played them in your glory years
I’m afraid South Wales is plagued by these glory hunting w ankers. They must have the same brain function as 10 year olds who don’t really know why they follow them, they just do.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Steve Bruce on 17:53 - Oct 20 with 441 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Bruce on 17:29 - Oct 20 by bennytheblue

Not in swansea or west Wales? Every 🟨 I meet in Pembrokeshire follows Liverpool, plus I heard there was more Liverpool fans in the Liberty than jacks when you played them in your glory years
I’m afraid South Wales is plagued by these glory hunting w ankers. They must have the same brain function as 10 year olds who don’t really know why they follow them, they just do.

This is the problem the Liverpool thing you refer to is another sad Cardiff myth, be aware, there's a few about.
The Pembrokeshire jacks have a huge following, honestly you should give up now.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Bruce on 18:02 - Oct 20 with 420 viewsbuilthjack

Steve Bruce on 17:53 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

This is the problem the Liverpool thing you refer to is another sad Cardiff myth, be aware, there's a few about.
The Pembrokeshire jacks have a huge following, honestly you should give up now.

The bluebirds do have Allan in Pembrokeshire. A beaut.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve Bruce on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 418 viewsbuilthjack

Steve Bruce on 14:51 - Oct 20 by Johnw102

Getting £8 million pay off, so will not be in the Food Bank for a week or two!

That is absolutely obscene.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve Bruce on 18:07 - Oct 20 with 410 viewsTenbySwan

Steve Bruce on 17:29 - Oct 20 by bennytheblue

Absolute rubbish.
Loads of Swansea fans in Pembrokeshire. 1 or 2 Cardiff.usually people from Cardiff relocated.

There are obviously a sprinking of fans for a lot of PL teams. But the most supported non Welsh seems to be Leeds which I put down to their Welsh players. Charles. Yorath Sprake Flynn and Gary Speec
Steve Bruce on 18:25 - Oct 20 with 384 viewsmonmouth

Steve Bruce on 18:07 - Oct 20 by TenbySwan

Absolute rubbish.
Loads of Swansea fans in Pembrokeshire. 1 or 2 Cardiff.usually people from Cardiff relocated.

There are obviously a sprinking of fans for a lot of PL teams. But the most supported non Welsh seems to be Leeds which I put down to their Welsh players. Charles. Yorath Sprake Flynn and Gary Speec

Never mind all this crap. How many will be at The Cardiff Concourse to watch warlocks homecoming. 5000? 6000?.

What a crappy club they are.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024