Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 19:46 - Oct 20 with 4908 viewsangryjack

Is a liability

This post has been edited by an administrator
Naughton on 19:49 - Oct 20 with 3019 viewsonehunglow

I might have commented thus.
He is seen in a different light to us morons though.
It pysing down so the ball might be a bit wet.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Naughton on 22:22 - Oct 20 with 2924 viewsAndyCole

.....is our Libero, our deepest heartbeat.

#2 on Martin's teamsheet.

Ball playing, heads-up clever footballer. The foundations of this system, and a joy to behold.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Naughton on 23:15 - Oct 20 with 2881 viewsKilkennyjack

Naughton on 22:22 - Oct 20 by AndyCole

.....is our Libero, our deepest heartbeat.

#2 on Martin's teamsheet.

Ball playing, heads-up clever footballer. The foundations of this system, and a joy to behold.

I agree, i thought he was outstanding tonight.

Beware of the Risen People

Naughton on 23:19 - Oct 20 with 2877 views73__73

Naughton on 19:49 - Oct 20 by onehunglow

Certainly isn’t a liability. Great footballing brain

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Naughton on 23:27 - Oct 20 with 2856 viewslifelong

Naughton on 19:49 - Oct 20 by onehunglow

Every season for at least the last 12 season you you have selected at least 2 players and no matter how those players perform you will continually criticise them.

This season it’s Naughton and Grimes, oh! Plus the manager.

I reckon it’s because you haven’t got a clue what’s going on on the pitch.
Naughton on 23:29 - Oct 20 with 2860 viewsnantywatcher

Ridiculous comment - he was excellent tonight.
Naughton on 23:32 - Oct 20 with 2841 viewsDr_Winston

So we've got angryjack and Perchy both agreeing with each other, even though nobody else is, on a thread started in the wrong place.

Kinda sums it all up really doesn't it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton on 00:35 - Oct 21 with 2827 viewsWalterBoyd

Naughton on 23:32 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

So we've got angryjack and Perchy both agreeing with each other, even though nobody else is, on a thread started in the wrong place.

Kinda sums it all up really doesn't it?

I saw the OP and before anyone replied I started to type a response, but then remembered the no swearing rules etc and could not think of a decent reply to Angry jack.

Obviously on a Wind up as Naughton is having a great season and was superb again tonight.

The only reason I could come up with is that there are a few posters who have set out to disrupt this site and drive posters away.

There is no other reason why some post the continuing nonsense and negativity, regardless of what happens on the pitch.

It's a shame.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 1:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Naughton on 07:31 - Oct 21 with 2727 viewsDr_Winston

Perchy's had a weird thing about Naughton for years. You can see it in the match day thread when he was desperately trying to get people to join in with him slagging KN off but finding no takers.

Strange that people genuinely can't wait to slag off our best footballing defender by miles but it takes all sorts I suppose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton on 08:16 - Oct 21 with 2713 views73__73

Naughton on 07:31 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Perchy's had a weird thing about Naughton for years. You can see it in the match day thread when he was desperately trying to get people to join in with him slagging KN off but finding no takers.

Strange that people genuinely can't wait to slag off our best footballing defender by miles but it takes all sorts I suppose.

He is wrong on every subject, but will never admit he’s wrong, because that takes a man.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Naughton on 09:11 - Oct 21 with 2681 viewsraynor94

Angry fails again to post on the right board, one minute into the game, pity he didn't wait another 89!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Naughton on 09:17 - Oct 21 with 2671 viewsKeithHaynes

Bennett was the issue for their goal, Pato if anyone was to blame.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Naughton on 09:18 - Oct 21 with 2665 viewspencoedjack

Naughton on 09:17 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Without doubt it was Patterson's fault.

He's forgiven
Naughton on 09:21 - Oct 21 with 2664 views34dfgdf54

Naughton on 09:17 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Cabango, Naughton and Pato imo. Was a bit of shambles all round.

Pato for trying silly flick, Naughton give it away previous to that if my memory serves and Cabango just went walkies.

I thought Ben struggled big time first half but he grew into it big time second half, hope the injury isn't serious.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 9:21]
Naughton on 09:26 - Oct 21 with 2629 viewsDr_Winston

Goal rests mostly on Paterson for me. Naughton mis controlled but we'd won the ball back and had it under control until that silly little backheel. Perhaps you could point the finger at Cabango for leaving the gap as well if you're not looking to single one person out.

Naughton on 09:36 - Oct 21 with 2623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’m sure AJ (could have been Controversial Jack) who slagged Piroe in the Southampton game. What insight. There’s quite a few people whose opinions are just cack on here. OHL, Andy Dole, Dr Pasthisbest, Nantymoel watcher for starters

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Naughton on 09:39 - Oct 21 with 2618 viewsjohnlangy

Naughton on 00:35 - Oct 21 by WalterBoyd

I saw the OP and before anyone replied I started to type a response, but then remembered the no swearing rules etc and could not think of a decent reply to Angry jack.

Obviously on a Wind up as Naughton is having a great season and was superb again tonight.

The only reason I could come up with is that there are a few posters who have set out to disrupt this site and drive posters away.

There is no other reason why some post the continuing nonsense and negativity, regardless of what happens on the pitch.

It's a shame.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 1:01]

Totally agree. So many totally irrational comments from a number of posters in many areas.

One example. Russ and his new team had one week to assess the playing staff, to start the process of coaching a completely different style of play compared with last season and to gel together a substantially different team bearing in mind the outgoings and incomings in the close season.

The first criticism came in 4 minutes into the first game of the season. I genuinely don't understand the mindset of people like that.
Naughton on 09:57 - Oct 21 with 2594 viewspencoedjack

Naughton on 09:39 - Oct 21 by johnlangy

Totally agree. So many totally irrational comments from a number of posters in many areas.

One example. Russ and his new team had one week to assess the playing staff, to start the process of coaching a completely different style of play compared with last season and to gel together a substantially different team bearing in mind the outgoings and incomings in the close season.

The first criticism came in 4 minutes into the first game of the season. I genuinely don't understand the mindset of people like that.

I think its a Swansea thing.

Even Downes was have pelters on another thread.
Naughton on 09:59 - Oct 21 with 2592 views34dfgdf54

Naughton on 09:57 - Oct 21 by pencoedjack

I think its a Swansea thing.

Even Downes was have pelters on another thread.

Comments regarding Downes are mainly by people who have never kicked a football mate.
Naughton on 09:59 - Oct 21 with 2580 viewsonehunglow

Naughton is clearly adored for some reason.
A pityhy post pops up and the poor posters gets gangbanged as a result.

Cabango,a lad called a liability far more often and laughable as one who can play out-as posted yesterday on here- was the player charging through like a lion only to be hacked down twice before being sent to the floor. A lad played out of his best position by Russy but one with real guts.

It really is all about opinions,folks.

Naughton on 10:01 - Oct 21 with 2584 viewscontroversial_jack

Naughton on 09:36 - Oct 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m sure AJ (could have been Controversial Jack) who slagged Piroe in the Southampton game. What insight. There’s quite a few people whose opinions are just cack on here. OHL, Andy Dole, Dr Pasthisbest, Nantymoel watcher for starters

It wasn't me. i'm impressed with Piroe. Could be another Michu if he had better service
Naughton on 10:30 - Oct 21 with 2553 viewsonehunglow

Naughton on 09:36 - Oct 21 by Brynmill_Jack

You have me on ignore though Steveo ,mainly as you cannot handle different opinions.

We had years of it on other incarnation ,didnt we.

Tref has me on ignore too as do all the former lumineries

Naughton on 11:13 - Oct 21 with 2525 viewsKeithHaynes

Naughton on 10:01 - Oct 21 by controversial_jack

It wasn't me. i'm impressed with Piroe. Could be another Michu if he had better service

He isn’t getting decent service ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Naughton on 11:18 - Oct 21 with 2507 viewsjackal

Naughton has been the target for some on here ever since he's been with us.

Don't understand it. Always been an asset. He's made mistakes, but who hasn't?
Naughton on 18:31 - Oct 21 with 2409 viewsTreforys_Jack

Naughton on 11:18 - Oct 21 by jackal

Naughton has been the target for some on here ever since he's been with us.

Don't understand it. Always been an asset. He's made mistakes, but who hasn't?

This !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024