Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'call me' goal celebrations 22:51 - Oct 20 with 3179 viewsjacaranda

Does the' call me' goal celebration mean that the player wants off to bigger clubs? Or does it mean something else

This post has been edited by an administrator
'call me' goal celebrations on 23:11 - Oct 20 with 1893 viewsAndyCole

It's been pretty obvious since Martin unceremoniously stripped Piroe of the coveted #9 jersey and his place in the inaugural matchday squad at the 11th hour.

Martin had written him off, fact. Martin chose to take the #9 jersey away from Piroe and give it to ....Obafemi. Has to be one of the worst judgement calls, ever.

Piroe dug deep to prove him wrong, and continues to do so with aplomb.

Watch this space........

Them agents will be a-callin, 100%.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

'call me' goal celebrations on 23:23 - Oct 20 with 1875 viewsjacaranda

As good as I think piroe could be
I don't think he should be looking further than Swansea
He's onlyever going to be a bench filler if it's mu mc or Chelsea
he's after
Stick with us kid we're going up
'call me' goal celebrations on 00:32 - Oct 21 with 1838 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 23:23 - Oct 20 by jacaranda

As good as I think piroe could be
I don't think he should be looking further than Swansea
He's onlyever going to be a bench filler if it's mu mc or Chelsea
he's after
Stick with us kid we're going up

Sky is the limit for Piroe, although doubt you can read anything into his celebration.

There was clearly an issue at the start of the season between Martin and Piroe, hopefully that’s since been ironed out, he seems to be enjoying his football now he has put his faith in him.

He certainly looks like a player that could grace the top level of English football, everything is just so instinctive and natural, a proper baller.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 0:47]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

'call me' goal celebrations on 09:35 - Oct 21 with 1711 viewsKeithHaynes

'call me' goal celebrations on 00:32 - Oct 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Sky is the limit for Piroe, although doubt you can read anything into his celebration.

There was clearly an issue at the start of the season between Martin and Piroe, hopefully that’s since been ironed out, he seems to be enjoying his football now he has put his faith in him.

He certainly looks like a player that could grace the top level of English football, everything is just so instinctive and natural, a proper baller.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 0:47]

Swansea City stun Albion with a superb second half performance 21st Oct 2021 08:00
A superb display in total football in the second half of this encounter gave the swans all three points to haul them up to mid table in the championship. After a fairly even first half, albeit seeing the baggies go one up, the second half was a master class in possession football and determination in front of goal. 0

Martin reveals the reason in last nights post match chat.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

'call me' goal celebrations on 23:01 - Oct 22 with 1531 viewsReslovenSwan1

'call me' goal celebrations on 09:35 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City stun Albion with a superb second half performance 21st Oct 2021 08:00
A superb display in total football in the second half of this encounter gave the swans all three points to haul them up to mid table in the championship. After a fairly even first half, albeit seeing the baggies go one up, the second half was a master class in possession football and determination in front of goal. 0

Wanting out makes no sense. He is scoring at a very healthy rate for the first time in his short career. One goal in ten 2 from 29 games for PSV and Sparta on loan with many games coming on off the bench. Next stop is premier league if he carries on like this. That means £2m per year plus. Borja had a blistering start 2 season ago but faded.

Wise sage since Toshack era

'call me' goal celebrations on 23:13 - Oct 22 with 1525 viewsmax936

It's wanting all the young lady's of Swansea to ring them

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

'call me' goal celebrations on 23:24 - Oct 22 with 1518 viewsmax936

'call me' goal celebrations on 09:35 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Of course he does, there was was never anything clearly wrong, it is what happens in football, manager calls a time out with a young eager impressionable youngster shocker, the results since speak for themselves. I bet Piroe worships Martin now, he's put him on the map, man management at its very best.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:25 - Oct 23 with 1442 views34dfgdf54

Did the same celebration at PSV but added on the heart gesture now for his girlfriend back in The Netherlands who plays for PSV.
Login to get fewer ads

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:28 - Oct 23 with 1436 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 23:24 - Oct 22 by max936

Of course he does, there was was never anything clearly wrong, it is what happens in football, manager calls a time out with a young eager impressionable youngster shocker, the results since speak for themselves. I bet Piroe worships Martin now, he's put him on the map, man management at its very best.

Why are you pretending?

''There was never anything wrong''. Just nonsense. The guy was sent home, left out of the squad and stripped of his shirt number. Of course there was something wrong. Martin has since commented on his ego, or what he perceived as his ego.

That's not to say anything is wrong now mind. But to pretend all was rosy is just naive and pointless.

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:50 - Oct 23 with 1418 viewspencoedjack

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:28 - Oct 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Why are you pretending?

''There was never anything wrong''. Just nonsense. The guy was sent home, left out of the squad and stripped of his shirt number. Of course there was something wrong. Martin has since commented on his ego, or what he perceived as his ego.

That's not to say anything is wrong now mind. But to pretend all was rosy is just naive and pointless.

Or he went out on the lash during pre season & broke Martin’s rules.

Great management IMO.
'call me' goal celebrations on 08:55 - Oct 23 with 1412 viewsAndyCole

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:28 - Oct 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Why are you pretending?

There's an awful lot of naivety right now. And not a lot of thinking.

Folk continually quoting Martin's spin instead of stopping to think for themselves.

Piroe is for now in the manager's good books. Let's hope he keeps banging 'em in or the manager may revert to type very quickly. Piroe actually could do with a rest.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

'call me' goal celebrations on 09:13 - Oct 23 with 1395 viewsKeithHaynes

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:55 - Oct 23 by AndyCole

There's an awful lot of naivety right now. And not a lot of thinking.

Folk continually quoting Martin's spin instead of stopping to think for themselves.

Piroe is for now in the manager's good books. Let's hope he keeps banging 'em in or the manager may revert to type very quickly. Piroe actually could do with a rest.

He can have one after today 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

'call me' goal celebrations on 09:21 - Oct 23 with 1382 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:50 - Oct 23 by pencoedjack

Great management IMO.

We have no idea what happened, it is unlikely we will ever know despite what little soundbites they choose to give us.

It was a big reaction though, whatever it was. I am not in the camp of giving praise without context, impossible to tell if it was good management or bad management.

From where I am, we could have done with him against Blackburn, Stoke and Sheff Utd. We were pretty toothless and ended up with 1 point from 9.

The game he finally starts, he scores and we win the game. I would have preferred him to be playing prior to that.

'call me' goal celebrations on 09:59 - Oct 23 with 1365 views34dfgdf54

'call me' goal celebrations on 08:50 - Oct 23 by pencoedjack

Great management IMO.

Oh yeah I remember that now, broken Covid regulations was the talk at the time, which does make sense come to think of it.
'call me' goal celebrations on 10:00 - Oct 23 with 1362 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 09:59 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

Oh yeah I remember that now, broken Covid regulations was the talk at the time, which does make sense come to think of it.

Who was the talk from? Didn't you spread that after seeing a comment on Twitter or something?

Pretty sure I remember something similar to that.

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:05 - Oct 23 with 1357 views34dfgdf54

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:00 - Oct 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Who was the talk from? Didn't you spread that after seeing a comment on Twitter or something?

Pretty sure I remember something similar to that.

Can’t recall. Definitely remember it being spoken about however.

Does make sense though, at around the time of his 22nd birthday celebrations if memory serves.
'call me' goal celebrations on 10:06 - Oct 23 with 1354 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:05 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

Can’t recall. Definitely remember it being spoken about however.

Does make sense though, at around the time of his 22nd birthday celebrations if memory serves.

Yeah pretty sure you saw a comment on Twitter and spread it on both forums.

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:08 - Oct 23 with 1351 views34dfgdf54

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:06 - Oct 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Yeah pretty sure you saw a comment on Twitter and spread it on both forums.

That would be it
'call me' goal celebrations on 10:09 - Oct 23 with 1349 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:08 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

That would be it

Yep it was, just checked.

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:13 - Oct 23 with 1342 views34dfgdf54

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:09 - Oct 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep it was, just checked.

Bump for me
'call me' goal celebrations on 10:14 - Oct 23 with 1340 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:13 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

Bump for me

On the other forum. Not a member.

You said you heard things were not well and saw on Twitter someone said he went out in Cardiff.

Then you came on here saying you had heard things are not well. Essentially just parroting Twitter gossip about him.

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:16 - Oct 23 with 1336 views34dfgdf54

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:14 - Oct 23 by Dr_Parnassus

On the other forum. Not a member.

You said you heard things were not well and saw on Twitter someone said he went out in Cardiff.

Then you came on here saying you had heard things are not well. Essentially just parroting Twitter gossip about him.

Which makes sense does it not?

Is it a crime to relay the talk at the time? Sorry Doc “not budging me” with this one.
'call me' goal celebrations on 10:17 - Oct 23 with 1333 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:16 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

Which makes sense does it not?

Is it a crime to relay the talk at the time? Sorry Doc “not budging me” with this one.

What makes sense? To repeat something that you saw on Twitter without foundation?

Wouldn't have thought so no. But whatever gets your kicks I guess, not for me to preach to you how you should conduct yourself.

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:22 - Oct 23 with 1325 views34dfgdf54

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:17 - Oct 23 by Dr_Parnassus

What makes sense? To repeat something that you saw on Twitter without foundation?

Wouldn't have thought so no. But whatever gets your kicks I guess, not for me to preach to you how you should conduct yourself.

It definitely isn’t for you to preach about my conduct no.

It does make sense something like that would have happened, Pencoed just mentioned it again now and ties in with Martin telling him early he wasn’t in squad for the first game or whatever it was. You was vilifying Cabango when you were spectacularly wrong about starting eleven against Cardiff to try and save face.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 10:45]
'call me' goal celebrations on 10:26 - Oct 23 with 1312 viewsDr_Parnassus

'call me' goal celebrations on 10:22 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

It definitely isn’t for you to preach about my conduct no.

It does make sense something like that would have happened, Pencoed just mentioned it again now and ties in with Martin telling him early he wasn’t in squad for the first game or whatever it was. You was vilifying Cabango when you were spectacularly wrong about starting eleven against Cardiff to try and save face.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 10:45]

I do love it when you reach for that one, can always tell you are floundering.

It makes sense because it was his birthday? Really?

What do you mean I was wrong about Cabango? He factually broke Covid regulations, held a house party in lockdown and got the police called out to his address.

You can deflect all you like my little Riscs, you will have to come to terms with your own behavior, I cannot do that for you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024