Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Hamer and that radar 11:36 - Oct 21 with 571 viewsonehunglow

Is this fella under it or what.
He simply saved our won last night with a wonder save the like of which took all by surprise.
This fella was one brought in as an "emergency" when Benda was injured ,leaving Woody to stand between the stick.
Looking at him now,he is 10 times the keeper Woody was. He is assured,confident and brave enough-. He is also a great shot saver .

He seems to be underated,undermentioned and unappreciated by many . Truly one under the radar. His kicking is good ,immeasurably so than Woody and his distribution far better.

Makes you wonder what would have happened if Cooper had had the guts to drop Woodman .

[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 11:38]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ben Hamer and that radar on 11:43 - Oct 21 with 551 viewsKeithHaynes

Haven’t heard anyone say anything bad about him,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ben Hamer and that radar on 11:46 - Oct 21 with 546 viewsonehunglow

Ben Hamer and that radar on 11:43 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Haven’t heard anyone say anything bad about him,

Not my point Keith,which is he seems devoid of any praise at all ;he saved us last night and it would have been harsh to lose two points.
He gets on with his job and seems quite diffident about it all

Ben Hamer and that radar on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 543 viewsKeithHaynes

Ben Hamer and that radar on 11:46 - Oct 21 by onehunglow

Not my point Keith,which is he seems devoid of any praise at all ;he saved us last night and it would have been harsh to lose two points.
He gets on with his job and seems quite diffident about it all

So he should do 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ben Hamer and that radar on 11:51 - Oct 21 with 530 viewsonehunglow

Ben Hamer and that radar on 11:47 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

So he should do 😉

My point is/was that we are seeing certain players being defending no matter what but this fella seems to be Billy No Mates . Well,I love the guy.

He is as much responsible for the turn around as anyone .

Woody was praised even though his kicking into touch was worthy of Phil Bennett in his pomp

Ben Hamer and that radar on 12:45 - Oct 21 with 495 viewsCatullus

Hamer is our best keeper, better than Woodman was yes. Benda had his chance but Hamer has nailed it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ben Hamer and that radar on 12:55 - Oct 21 with 481 viewstheloneranger

Ben Hamer and that radar on 12:45 - Oct 21 by Catullus

Hamer is our best keeper, better than Woodman was yes. Benda had his chance but Hamer has nailed it.

Ben Hamer was always going to be Russell Martin's No1 keeper to start the season. Only catching Covid stopped him achieving this.

He's shown he deserves to be the No1, and that's no slight on Benda.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ben Hamer and that radar on 14:48 - Oct 21 with 399 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

You look at his record and he’s massively experienced. Must be well over 300 games at this level. On a related note I was listening to call rob after the Cardiff game and they kept banging on about how Cardiff have much more experienced players than us. That’s nonsense. Apart from laird, downes and piroe our entire starting 11 had hundreds of games at this level or higher. It is frustrating how useless these so called experts are at doing basic research.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024