Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do we need to strengthen 14:32 - Oct 21 with 966 viewsWhiterockin

In January, if anywhere.

For me possibly left wing back. But some really need to move on first, Dhanda?
Where do we need to strengthen on 14:36 - Oct 21 with 958 viewsDr_Winston

Think LWB is a given. Maybe another body in midfield.

Would also expect to see some departures too, as you say. Loans and permanents.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where do we need to strengthen on 14:40 - Oct 21 with 937 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

It’s strange, Bidwell has grown on me. Not because I think he’s particularly good but he is undoubtedly one of those 110% players. We definitely need a bit more quality there though.
Where do we need to strengthen on 14:54 - Oct 21 with 901 views34dfgdf54

Where do we need to strengthen on 14:40 - Oct 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s strange, Bidwell has grown on me. Not because I think he’s particularly good but he is undoubtedly one of those 110% players. We definitely need a bit more quality there though.

Bidwell cracking cover, but I think we need someone with a bit more pace to play the way we are at LWB. I think the club think the same hence our pursuit of Max Lowe.
Where do we need to strengthen on 15:00 - Oct 21 with 877 viewsjasper_T

We need a second number 10 like Paterson who is effective playing between the lines.
Where do we need to strengthen on 15:06 - Oct 21 with 873 views34dfgdf54

Where do we need to strengthen on 15:00 - Oct 21 by jasper_T

We need a second number 10 like Paterson who is effective playing between the lines.

Can Dan Williams?, or I thought Obafemi looking at limited highlights of him,

Going out in the market for one of those wouldn't come cheap, Dhanda has had more than enough chances imo.
Where do we need to strengthen on 15:36 - Oct 21 with 848 viewspencoedjack

Dhanda really?

Highly rated by some posters on here, Biesla wanted him at Leeds apparently.
Where do we need to strengthen on 15:37 - Oct 21 with 847 viewsWhiterockin

Where do we need to strengthen on 15:00 - Oct 21 by jasper_T

Ntcham can play there? or Walsh?
Where do we need to strengthen on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 837 viewsjasper_T

Where do we need to strengthen on 15:06 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Can Dan Williams?, or I thought Obafemi looking at limited highlights of him,

Going out in the market for one of those wouldn't come cheap, Dhanda has had more than enough chances imo.

Dan Williams is just a Grimes-type, wouldn't think he'd flourish further forward. Obafemi looks to me like a straightforward striker. Dhanda obviously not fancied, if you were to design a system that would suit him surely this would be it, and yet he's sat behind the dugout instead of involved.

Oli Cooper doing a good job behind two strikers at Newport. Cam Congreve is a similar type who'll receive the ball on the turn and drive at defences, but still raw at 17. Cotterill and Lloyd coming through as well. Will be interesting to see where they eventually settle into playing.

Maybe Man City have another Foden we can borrow until ours come through.
Login to get fewer ads

Where do we need to strengthen on 15:59 - Oct 21 with 806 viewskrunchykarrot

If it was me i would be looking for a pair of wingbacks ones who can beat a man. If we lose Laird to injury thats our pace gone and gives defences an easy ride.
Where do we need to strengthen on 16:35 - Oct 21 with 779 viewsFireboy2

Where do we need to strengthen on 14:40 - Oct 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Same here, he has stepped up yet again, he obviously struggles getting fit and in his first season he was poor, since he sorted himself out last season he was been fantastic, at the start of this season he was again poor simply because of the lack of pre season the squad had now after 2 months with RM his form has magically returned and long may it continue.
Where do we need to strengthen on 17:15 - Oct 21 with 745 viewsbritferry

the butterfly, I think our breaststroke, backstroke and freestyle are fine (but don't tell the FAW or the Cardiff cry babies)

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Where do we need to strengthen on 20:36 - Oct 21 with 669 viewsFireboy2

Where do we need to strengthen on 17:15 - Oct 21 by britferry

the butterfly, I think our breaststroke, backstroke and freestyle are fine (but don't tell the FAW or the Cardiff cry babies)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where do we need to strengthen on 21:09 - Oct 21 with 643 viewsChief

A loan forward to allow Cullen & Whittaker to go out on loan.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Where do we need to strengthen on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 624 viewsFireboy2

Where do we need to strengthen on 21:09 - Oct 21 by Chief

A loan forward to allow Cullen & Whittaker to go out on loan.

Or bring walsh back.
Where do we need to strengthen on 21:53 - Oct 21 with 605 viewsKeithHaynes

Where do we need to strengthen on 16:35 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

Same here, he has stepped up yet again, he obviously struggles getting fit and in his first season he was poor, since he sorted himself out last season he was been fantastic, at the start of this season he was again poor simply because of the lack of pre season the squad had now after 2 months with RM his form has magically returned and long may it continue.

Bidwell out of contract at the end of the season. Possibly needs a chat.
Grimes, I’m still convinced we will offer him new terms.
Whittaker I think is good enough as back up for Piroe.
Obafemi ? God knows what his story is.
I think we will lose Fulton in January, maybe we need a quick wide player so we can mix it up a bit ? There’s not a lot wrong barring another spate of odd injuries.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Where do we need to strengthen on 21:55 - Oct 21 with 602 viewsChief

Where do we need to strengthen on 21:35 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

Or bring walsh back.

Walsh? Ian Walsh?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Where do we need to strengthen on 22:09 - Oct 21 with 580 viewsLuther27

Where do we need to strengthen on 21:53 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Bidwell out of contract at the end of the season. Possibly needs a chat.
Grimes, I’m still convinced we will offer him new terms.
Whittaker I think is good enough as back up for Piroe.
Obafemi ? God knows what his story is.
I think we will lose Fulton in January, maybe we need a quick wide player so we can mix it up a bit ? There’s not a lot wrong barring another spate of odd injuries.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A decent size center half who can play the ball out from the back maybe? Williams brought in for that roll but maybe needs work to get him to that stage of confidence
Where do we need to strengthen on 22:13 - Oct 21 with 577 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bidwell might want to leave whether he is playing or not. Swansea need defensive blockers. Players who will put the bodies between the ball and goal. Bidwell seems one of these. They do not get enough credit. He also does his forward duties. Swansea s defence has not been resolute under Potter but beefed up under Cooper and Bidwell was part of this.

Liard is a loan player who will probably not return. All quiet on the Rushesha front. He is being assessed by Martin and his team. So two wing back might be required.

Dhanda, Fulton are the big losers. Latibeaudiere is still on the fringes and Cullen needs loan and 40 games under his belt in the lower leagues. Hamer has had a good spell but may not be the long term answer. Grimes needs to make a definitive decision about his future before January.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Where do we need to strengthen on 22:20 - Oct 21 with 567 viewsFireboy2

Where do we need to strengthen on 21:55 - Oct 21 by Chief

Walsh? Ian Walsh?

Feck, I meant Joseph 🙄
Where do we need to strengthen on 15:53 - Oct 22 with 440 viewsvetchonian

Where do we need to strengthen on 22:20 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

Feck, I meant Joseph 🙄

with some of our recruitment history we are more likely to get Louis

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024