Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The TRUTH behind the swim away 14:49 - Oct 22 with 5114 viewsDr_Parnassus

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=224375&sid=5f72a4

Absolutely wetting myself here. How can such a thing have upset them so much? Grown men clearly foaming at the mouth over this, it’s like all the years of taunting has finally come to a head this week.

Just hilarious stuff.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 14:54 - Oct 22 with 2967 viewsKeithHaynes

A playing right in to NL’s hands with his fantasy allegations. 🤥

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 14:58 - Oct 22 with 2949 viewswhiterock

As one Swans fan put it

General Carl and Field Marshall Annis were heading a 500 strong army of hardened Cardiff heads that were attempting to infiltrate the sandfields area of Swansea, when they were outflanked by a group of 20 15 yr old jacks from the right, and with further groups of teen jack militia from the centre and left.
Field Marshall Annis advised to retreat in an orderly manner but General Carl lost his bottle and you lot broke ranks and headed for the sea.
The teenie jacks advanced, but the police were called by 83 yr old widow Edith Jones who stated " I've never seen anything like it in my life!
Thankfully the police were able to hold the Jack teens at bay for 3 days despite constant air attacks whilst a floatila of ships of all sizes sailed from Cardiff to evacuate the trapped 'troops'. It was widely reported in the Cardiff press and still to this day is talked about it being the soul crews finest hour in respect of the fact that so many were rescued in such a short time, and lived to fight another day!

FOOTNOTE: Actually I was there. It was a right laugh, with the most violent incident being Mel Nurse who owns a guest house on Swansea sea front (and a Swans legend) Shouting at a Cardiff fan to get off his car as he was standing on top of it!
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:02 - Oct 22 with 2938 viewsDr_Parnassus

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 14:58 - Oct 22 by whiterock

As one Swans fan put it

General Carl and Field Marshall Annis were heading a 500 strong army of hardened Cardiff heads that were attempting to infiltrate the sandfields area of Swansea, when they were outflanked by a group of 20 15 yr old jacks from the right, and with further groups of teen jack militia from the centre and left.
Field Marshall Annis advised to retreat in an orderly manner but General Carl lost his bottle and you lot broke ranks and headed for the sea.
The teenie jacks advanced, but the police were called by 83 yr old widow Edith Jones who stated " I've never seen anything like it in my life!
Thankfully the police were able to hold the Jack teens at bay for 3 days despite constant air attacks whilst a floatila of ships of all sizes sailed from Cardiff to evacuate the trapped 'troops'. It was widely reported in the Cardiff press and still to this day is talked about it being the soul crews finest hour in respect of the fact that so many were rescued in such a short time, and lived to fight another day!

FOOTNOTE: Actually I was there. It was a right laugh, with the most violent incident being Mel Nurse who owns a guest house on Swansea sea front (and a Swans legend) Shouting at a Cardiff fan to get off his car as he was standing on top of it!

Superb stuff.

How many actually took the dip of shame do you reckon?

I always laugh at their stories. Whenever they get a battering then their automatically were either kids or women, and whenever they claim victory it’s always against fully grown adult firms.

So funny, but a little sad at the same time.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:06]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:03 - Oct 22 with 2934 views73__73

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 14:58 - Oct 22 by whiterock

As one Swans fan put it

What actually happened that night. We know it happened, but it would be interesting to hear from someone who was there

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:05 - Oct 22 with 2928 views73__73

Also, serious question. Do they put something in the water in Cardiff that makes people rock hard.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:15 - Oct 22 with 2897 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I was there that night and this is what really happened. It was me and ten other children. We were completely unarmed and suffering from ricketts due to the great solar eclipse that hit the Swansea area in 1988.

We charged a thousand or so heavily armoured and tooled up Cardiff fans with the ferocity of a thousand suns. Upon seeing our rage they squealed like little girls and did a triple somersault with pike off the end of mumbles pier. We would have jumped in after them and beaten them up in the water but we had all received Casio stainless steel watches for Christmas and we didn’t want them to rust.

As they swam off into the distance we noticed the cork ferry on the horizon so I climbed up mumbles lighthouse and I signalled to the driver using morse code to run them all over then reverse back over them whilst tooting his foghorn. Which of course he gladly did. We could hear the passengers cheering and laughing from the shore. I also saw deckchairs and beer bottles being thrown overboard at a few of the stragglers.

The way these Cardiff fans have embellished this story over the years to make themselves look better is ridiculous, but as I said I was there so I am glad to finally put the record straight on what really happened.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:24 - Oct 22 with 2870 views34dfgdf54

I’ve said it a few times on here but that story on that website during the trouble with Russia fans in Euro 2016 I’ll never forget. Explaining how the Cardiff fans organised a big fight with the Russian lot who took over Marseille, fight ended evens and they all shook hands with the Russian lot asking to form a partnership with Cardiff fans going forward.

Absolutely horrendous.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:49 - Oct 22 with 2829 viewsBillyChong

It’s clearly rattling them enough this week to post that nonsense
Login to get fewer ads

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 16:54 - Oct 22 with 2747 viewsswan65split

Station Hotel Pub.....? cant remember that one , and cant see where there'd be 50 Scummers from PT looking for trouble, not the ones I know.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 17:11 - Oct 22 with 2709 viewstheloneranger

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:05 - Oct 22 by 73__73

Also, serious question. Do they put something in the water in Cardiff that makes people rock hard.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 17:26 - Oct 22 with 2683 viewsProfessor

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:02 - Oct 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Superb stuff.

How many actually took the dip of shame do you reckon?

I always laugh at their stories. Whenever they get a battering then their automatically were either kids or women, and whenever they claim victory it’s always against fully grown adult firms.

So funny, but a little sad at the same time.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:06]

I've heard (from a reliable source who met one of the 'swimmers' on holiday) it was between 10-20, mainly younger lads who made a big mistake in taking on about 40 older Jacks on the sea front. A chase along the beach and into the sea where they stayed for about 20 minutes to much laughter.

It's really just a funny story. Not a grand glorification of violence (like Anus's books an the 'legendary' nay "mythical' Canton mile). I don't think anyone really got hurt. The problem is they are now going to get this off every team in the Championship. I honestly have no beef with Cardiff beyond a sense of schadenfreude when they inevitably implode.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 18:29 - Oct 22 with 2577 viewsdantheswansman

Anus claims that 99% of swans supporters do not know what its about, i would argue 99% of swans supporters know exactly what is about
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 19:28 - Oct 22 with 2515 viewsChippy69

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 15:03 - Oct 22 by 73__73

What actually happened that night. We know it happened, but it would be interesting to hear from someone who was there

I was there we were drinking in the Queens well after the game and we heard the c ts were still down the mumbles road.
The pub emptied got down there by the sea beach and there was no sign of anyone ,next thing we herd they were on the beach. Got on the beach run at them and they
absolutely f fing shat them selves.
There was only was only one way to go SWIMMING
And as to this boll ocks of ten 15 -19 yer kids
These were 30 plus football lads still hanging around hours after the match.
I've just read annis site and that boy was dropped on is head when the midwife handed the cnt over to his mother. I never thought so much bullshit could come from one person
Every Swansea pub was full of scum 4 hours before before the KO Please
ANNIS YOUR A F ING FANTASIST C NT
Stick to trying impressing 15 yr old kids
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 20:38]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 20:13 - Oct 22 with 2442 viewsjacksfullaces

it's a segment on Strava, managed to kick on there to a PB in the Swansea Half last weekend 2 hours before the kick off in the derby.

all playground stuff, but part of the pantomime we love when following our team.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 20:48 - Oct 22 with 2390 viewsItchySphincter

It’s great. They think it’s done as a boast, too thick to realise it’s done to wind them up, and it works every time. I hope they get it everywhere they go. Thank you Steve Borley and Cardiff City.

Incidentally, when they got promoted to the PL prior to their first relegation they had a big promotion shindig in Cardiff Bay, I was there working and there was thousands of the vile yobs there throwing bottles of piss at each other, and a pissed up Borley was first up on stage leading a chorus’s or ‘You Jack B*stards’ with a suitably well oiled first team squad. No class.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 21:06 - Oct 22 with 2355 viewsraynor94

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 20:48 - Oct 22 by ItchySphincter

It’s great. They think it’s done as a boast, too thick to realise it’s done to wind them up, and it works every time. I hope they get it everywhere they go. Thank you Steve Borley and Cardiff City.

Incidentally, when they got promoted to the PL prior to their first relegation they had a big promotion shindig in Cardiff Bay, I was there working and there was thousands of the vile yobs there throwing bottles of piss at each other, and a pissed up Borley was first up on stage leading a chorus’s or ‘You Jack B*stards’ with a suitably well oiled first team squad. No class.

"We are coming for you, we are coming for you, You jack bastards we are coming for you.

Sung by the players on the open top bus, led by Mark Hudson

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 21:15 - Oct 22 with 2337 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 21:06 - Oct 22 by raynor94

"We are coming for you, we are coming for you, You jack bastards we are coming for you.

They nearly managed to move up to 19th place on goal difference at one point. That would have been a fantastic achievement.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 21:22 - Oct 22 with 2323 viewsAguycalledJack

We must have enough posters who have connections or know people who support other championship clubs to put the word out that if they really want to wind the cardiff fans up during their teams game with them that all they have to do on mass is to do the breast stroke.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 21:55 - Oct 22 with 2250 viewsItchySphincter

That’s the one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 22:15 - Oct 22 with 2207 viewsmax936

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 21:55 - Oct 22 by ItchySphincter

That’s the one.

I'm tempted to ask, if there is a more entitled bunch of Football Fans than that lot, I'm struggling though, there's simply no one else, Man Utd perhaps.

Let's hope Middlesbrough turn up tomorrow and pick more bones from the carcass.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 22:38 - Oct 22 with 2179 viewsBillyChong

Then claim the derby means more to us, Bristol City are their real rivals etc etc. Joke of a fanbase and club.
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 00:08 - Oct 23 with 2115 viewsKeithHaynes

As this was in the 80’s and swansea apparently according to a conversation on here not three days ago that Swansea didn’t have what was classed as a ‘firm’ in those days I’m beginning to think our Cardiff friends are a bit confused.

The hilarious thing is the Cardiff lads were all from port talbot and neath, and there was 100 of them, that alone smells very, ok I’ll,say it, it’s pure bullshit.

NL, over to you.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 00:11 - Oct 23 with 2114 viewsowainglyndwr

I tapped on your link and quickly shut it down ...
Firstly there was no Neath boys there , and still to this day just a few anti Jack's follow them all swans in Neath really .
Secondly I was there that night
Anton and his mates , who used to follow the Swans until they started to become big Billy bollox, eventually had a good few slaps .
On the night they turned up with some strange speaking people from 40 miles away and thought they could kick off again.
They split and run into groups when we confronted them..and into the sea ....it must be in his book .....

ANAL also has never written in his book about the day we battered them coming out of the Philharmonic to try and attack us in the back lane to central station cardiff ..they climbed over each other to get away , his bouncer mates the lot of them

FFS those days have gone now ..

Cardiff you have a shit team and let's be honest shit support ..
Massive club never .

Slightly bigger than us yes..

Togetherness like us no
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 8:25]
The TRUTH behind the swim away on 00:18 - Oct 23 with 2106 viewsmax936

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 00:11 - Oct 23 by owainglyndwr

I tapped on your link and quickly shut it down ...
Firstly there was no Neath boys there , and still to this day just a few anti Jack's follow them all swans in Neath really .
Secondly I was there that night
Anton and his mates , who used to follow the Swans until they started to become big Billy bollox, eventually had a good few slaps .
On the night they turned up with some strange speaking people from 40 miles away and thought they could kick off again.
They split and run into groups when we confronted them..and into the sea ....it must be in his book .....

ANAL also has never written in his book about the day we battered them coming out of the Philharmonic to try and attack us in the back lane to central station cardiff ..they climbed over each other to get away , his bouncer mates the lot of them

FFS those days have gone now ..

Cardiff you have a shit team and let's be honest shit support ..
Massive club never .

Slightly bigger than us yes..

Togetherness like us no
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 8:25]

Ow. you working tomorrow, thinking of a few ales?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 00:25 - Oct 23 with 2089 viewsowainglyndwr

The TRUTH behind the swim away on 00:18 - Oct 23 by max936

Ow. you working tomorrow, thinking of a few ales?

Next weekend fancy a few .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024