Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? 13:10 - Oct 23 with 2072 viewsNotLoyal

From what I can see in their 8,000 crowd they have changed their sponsors to GAP.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 13:33 - Oct 23 with 1371 viewsGwyn737

Even more room on their palatial concourses.
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 13:37 - Oct 23 with 1364 viewsmax936

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 13:51 - Oct 23 with 1344 viewsmax936

Been knocking on the door so far this half unfortunately.

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 13:55 - Oct 23 with 1331 viewsBuckDancer

My Cardiff-supporting neighbour refused to go to the game today! 😂
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:05 - Oct 23 with 1310 viewsProfessor

Poor defending. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:06 - Oct 23 with 1304 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 13:55 - Oct 23 by BuckDancer

Fear of open spaces ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:13 - Oct 23 with 1281 viewsProfessor

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:06 - Oct 23 by KeithHaynes

Fear of open spaces ?

Between the now 500 left and the enormous concourses ‘The Lego’ is not the place for the agoraphobic
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:15 - Oct 23 with 1275 viewsmax936

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:06 - Oct 23 by KeithHaynes

Fear of open spaces ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:19 - Oct 23 with 1266 viewsmax936

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 13:55 - Oct 23 by BuckDancer

Warnock is having a laugh and loving it

Can't stand the t..t, but he can have a pass today

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:21 - Oct 23 with 1251 viewsBillyChong

8,000. And Gwyn was claiming they need a 60,000 seater stadium. Embarrassing.
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:23 - Oct 23 with 1243 viewsProfessor

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:19 - Oct 23 by max936

Warnock is having a laugh and loving it

Can't stand the t..t, but he can have a pass today

Well Cardiff are making him look like Guardiola. These would struggle in a league 1. Cheeky bid for Colwill-wasted there
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:24 - Oct 23 with 1239 viewsunion_jack

How on earth is the McGuinness chap still on the field???

Poor, weak reffing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:26 - Oct 23 with 1226 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:24 - Oct 23 by union_jack

How on earth is the McGuinness chap still on the field???

Poor, weak reffing.

Fflint should be banned for having those grotesque tattoes.
Kids are watching

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:28 - Oct 23 with 1221 viewsProfessor

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:26 - Oct 23 by onehunglow

Kids are watching

Well after that horror show , I hope it points to the west for football-loving South Walian kids.
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:28 - Oct 23 with 1220 viewsNotLoyal

I’m personally very proud of our midgets from the east. Well done all 👍🤭

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:30 - Oct 23 with 1205 viewsProfessor

Nice reception for Sol Bamba in fairness
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:32 - Oct 23 with 1196 viewsProfessor

Danny Gabbidon looks shell-shocked. Should ask him if he still has boots. Decent pundit though as is Nathan Blake.
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:35 - Oct 23 with 1179 viewsThornburyswan

To be fair I believe they are working with the Welsh Assembly to drop the need for Covid passports as they are now below 10K
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:35 - Oct 23 with 1176 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:26 - Oct 23 by onehunglow

Kids are watching

They are indeed horrific.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:44 - Oct 23 with 1144 viewsProfessor

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:35 - Oct 23 by union_jack

They are indeed horrific.

Worst Cardiff team in the 42’years I have had the misfortune to see them play us. Lacking in quality, confidence and commitment
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:50 - Oct 23 with 1127 viewsProfessor

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:44 - Oct 23 by Professor

Worst Cardiff team in the 42’years I have had the misfortune to see them play us. Lacking in quality, confidence and commitment

8 defeats on the bounce with -18 goal difference.
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:51 - Oct 23 with 1126 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:50 - Oct 23 by Professor

8 defeats on the bounce with -18 goal difference.

888 on Micks training top 👍
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 1114 viewspencoedjack

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=224392&sid=8e59e5

Nice reading 👍
Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 14:55 - Oct 23 with 1102 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cardiff City change of sponsor for today’s game ? on 15:01 - Oct 23 with 1081 viewsCatullus

Oh dear it appears the Welsh Barcelona actually are like Barcelona and have big money problems, currently dead broke, in it up their necks, potless and their rich saviour is intent of cutting costs even if it means relegation.

Damn shame, what a pity....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024