Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It'll soon be Christmas 21:39 - Oct 24 with 1271 viewsonehunglow

Great innit.
Already seen decorations gone up.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It'll soon be Christmas on 23:43 - Oct 24 with 897 viewsRonaldStump

I love Christmas, and will always get the tree up as early as possible.
Only problem is these days is not enough people can see the wood for the tree's and allow the tyrants to lock us down nd not catch up with loved ones.

This year the way it's heading will be no different.

We should not be accepting it

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 07:06 - Oct 25 with 858 viewsWhiterockin

It'll soon be Christmas on 23:43 - Oct 24 by RonaldStump

Only problem is these days is not enough people can see the wood for the tree's and allow the tyrants to lock us down nd not catch up with loved ones.

The only lockdown coming is for those not double vaxed. You can bookmark this.
It'll soon be Christmas on 09:55 - Oct 25 with 804 viewsonehunglow

It'll soon be Christmas on 07:06 - Oct 25 by Whiterockin

The only lockdown coming is for those not double vaxed. You can bookmark this.

The unvaxed are those most at risk
Christmas is simply a grotesque commercial activity to fleece often poor people of their, hard earned or not ,money. We still waste millions on giving tut to kids who have more fun with the wrapping paper than what is inside.

Cant think of what to give? Then give it to MacMillan or your local kids hospice. Kids dont need the latest nor do adults who already have everything.

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:14 - Oct 25 with 785 viewsCatullus

It'll soon be Christmas on 23:43 - Oct 24 by RonaldStump

Do you go to Midnight mass? Do you go to a nativity play?

The real problem these days is there are so many people around who think they know better when many of them don't know their arse from their elbow.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:34 - Oct 25 with 773 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:14 - Oct 25 by Catullus

Do you go to Midnight mass? Do you go to a nativity play?

The real problem these days is there are so many people around who think they know better when many of them don't know their arse from their elbow.

Luckily some of us do know better and won't just bend over and take it up the arris.
Might be worth your while reading up on some real history, you won't look such a berk then with your clueless retorts

Don't do midnight mass no but i do go the kids nativity play

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:35 - Oct 25 with 772 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 09:55 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Christmas is simply a grotesque commercial activity to fleece often poor people of their, hard earned or not ,money. We still waste millions on giving tut to kids who have more fun with the wrapping paper than what is inside.

Cant think of what to give? Then give it to MacMillan or your local kids hospice. Kids dont need the latest nor do adults who already have everything.

Right old Victor meldrew you eh!!

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:46 - Oct 25 with 766 viewsCatullus

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:34 - Oct 25 by RonaldStump

Luckily some of us do know better and won't just bend over and take it up the arris.
Might be worth your while reading up on some real history, you won't look such a berk then with your clueless retorts

Personal insults are not allowed, maybe you should take your own advice though. Which real history are you talking about?

PS, I'm happy to be a berk if it means not getting seriously ill and ending up in hospital. I'd rather be a safe berk than a berk that risks my health and other people's health.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:55 - Oct 25 with 754 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:46 - Oct 25 by Catullus

Personal insults are not allowed, maybe you should take your own advice though. Which real history are you talking about?

PS, I'm happy to be a berk if it means not getting seriously ill and ending up in hospital. I'd rather be a safe berk than a berk that risks my health and other people's health.

I'd hardly call it personal insult but each to their own.
Thank you though for proving my point

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:08 - Oct 25 with 751 viewsCatullus

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:55 - Oct 25 by RonaldStump

I'd hardly call it personal insult but each to their own.
Thank you though for proving my point

If I called you a stupid person, do you think it's an insult? Or do you just not know what a berk is?

What kind of person uses a word without understanding what it means? For myself, if I'm not sure I look it up first.

gustapo

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:22 - Oct 25 with 737 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:08 - Oct 25 by Catullus

If I called you a stupid person, do you think it's an insult? Or do you just not know what a berk is?

What kind of person uses a word without understanding what it means? For myself, if I'm not sure I look it up first.

gustapo

You wouldn't call me a stupid person though, because we both know i'm not.
You on the other hand

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:43 - Oct 25 with 734 viewsCatullus

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:22 - Oct 25 by RonaldStump

You wouldn't call me a stupid person though, because we both know i'm not.
You on the other hand

No, I wouldn't call you a stupid person because I don't engage in online personal insults. Anything I'd say to you, I'd say to your face.

If you'd like to meet up you can call me stupid to my face though. I'm sure some other posters from here would be happy to meet at the next home game to witness the event?

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:47 - Oct 25 with 728 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:43 - Oct 25 by Catullus

No, I wouldn't call you a stupid person because I don't engage in online personal insults. Anything I'd say to you, I'd say to your face.

If you'd like to meet up you can call me stupid to my face though. I'm sure some other posters from here would be happy to meet at the next home game to witness the event?

Lets take it offline

PM me

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:55 - Oct 25 with 727 viewsCatullus

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:47 - Oct 25 by RonaldStump

Lets take it offline

PM me

Oh no, lets do it face to face. I don't send insults online and neither should you. If you're man enough to tell me to my face what you think of me, I can take it. I'm sure I've been called just as bad as anything you will call me.

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:04 - Oct 25 with 711 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 12:55 - Oct 25 by Catullus

Oh no, lets do it face to face. I don't send insults online and neither should you. If you're man enough to tell me to my face what you think of me, I can take it. I'm sure I've been called just as bad as anything you will call me.

Careful what you wish for buddy
If being called a berk offends you that much I suggest you go and see a doctor.
That toxic poison you're shooting up is affecting your brain.

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:11 - Oct 25 with 706 viewsCatullus

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:04 - Oct 25 by RonaldStump

Careful what you wish for buddy
If being called a berk offends you that much I suggest you go and see a doctor.
That toxic poison you're shooting up is affecting your brain.

That's a no then. I just wanted to see if you were man enough to call me stupid to my face and no surprise, you're not. There wouldn't have been any violence, I'm not a violent person.

Anyway, you are on ignore, I have to log off to read your posts which is not something I shall bother doing anymore, because you're not worth it.

WUM.

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:19 - Oct 25 with 699 viewsonehunglow

It'll soon be Christmas on 11:34 - Oct 25 by RonaldStump

You need to reread guidelines to this site.

Christmas pressies and trees then

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:27 - Oct 25 with 692 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:11 - Oct 25 by Catullus

That's a no then. I just wanted to see if you were man enough to call me stupid to my face and no surprise, you're not. There wouldn't have been any violence, I'm not a violent person.

Anyway, you are on ignore, I have to log off to read your posts which is not something I shall bother doing anymore, because you're not worth it.

WUM.

No it wasn't a NO
you declined the offer.
You honestly think i'd waste my time meeting someone off here for a row
because they can't take being called a berk.
You're the perfect example of someone losing their marbles after getting the poison.
Not sure why you're telling me you have me on ignore, my give a toss factor remains on 0

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:30 - Oct 25 with 687 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:19 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

You need to reread guidelines to this site.

Christmas pressies and trees then

I know the guidelines, is calling someone a berk a banning offence now?
I get called much worse without raising an eyebrow. It amazes me how people get so offended.

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:39 - Oct 25 with 676 viewsonehunglow

Boris biggest lethal mistake is allowing lockdown broken for thosecto get ratarsed and crawl over each other ,giving COVID to all and sundry

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:40 - Oct 25 with 672 viewsRonaldStump

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:39 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Boris biggest lethal mistake is allowing lockdown broken for thosecto get ratarsed and crawl over each other ,giving COVID to all and sundry

The only way is to open up, get rid of restrictions. turn the news off arrest fauci
and we're back to normal

(He She Him)

It'll soon be Christmas on 14:01 - Oct 25 with 670 viewsonehunglow

It'll soon be Christmas on 13:40 - Oct 25 by RonaldStump

The only way is to open up, get rid of restrictions. turn the news off arrest fauci
and we're back to normal

Well makes sense then as COVID isn’t really that bad and no killer .
It’s just the old people again .

Innit

It'll soon be Christmas on 09:54 - Oct 29 with 498 viewsWhiterockin

Time is running out for the non vaxed. From November 15th you will face more restrictions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-59077857
It'll soon be Christmas on 10:06 - Oct 29 with 467 viewsCatullus

It'll soon be Christmas on 09:54 - Oct 29 by Whiterockin

Time is running out for the non vaxed. From November 15th you will face more restrictions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-59077857

From what was said on the news today, ALL of us will be facing more restrictions, largely because of those who haven't and won't follow the rules.

Well done anti vaxers, covid deniers and non conformist types, you've brought it on all of us, I hope you are happy.

Actually I hope the police arrest those who won't obey the rules and a few days in a cell makes you think again. Our children are getting ill now, teenagers are seriously ill with this and people still think it's a conspiracy, a great reset or an excuse to take away our freedoms.

It'll soon be Christmas on 10:30 - Oct 29 with 449 views73__73

It'll soon be Christmas on 09:55 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

What a load of nonsense

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

It'll soon be Christmas on 10:36 - Oct 29 with 436 views73__73

It'll soon be Christmas on 10:06 - Oct 29 by Catullus

From what was said on the news today, ALL of us will be facing more restrictions, largely because of those who haven't and won't follow the rules.

Well done anti vaxers, covid deniers and non conformist types, you've brought it on all of us, I hope you are happy.

Actually I hope the police arrest those who won't obey the rules and a few days in a cell makes you think again. Our children are getting ill now, teenagers are seriously ill with this and people still think it's a conspiracy, a great reset or an excuse to take away our freedoms.

Apparently people who have been vaccinated can still infect others. So what is the point of vaccination for young fit people ?

No more lockdowns. If you are scared or have underlying conditions, stay at home and we will see you in a few years time.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024