Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate Campaign against Naughton 10:47 - Oct 26 with 3495 viewsonehunglow

I read DR WINston dragging a former username of mine up to suggest I have a hate campaign about this player.

Allow me to explode this myth right now in simple terms so even Dr Winston can grasp through that veil of hatred .

I think Naughton is a good pro and one who has been employed at our club for several years and has done ,overall,a decent job.
However ,he is no centre half and never will be.

His weaknesses are there for all to see and often he get away away with it,as he can play but NOT to the level that some suggest.

It's that simple.

Frankly,I get more irritated by good pros going under the radar as regards praise .Right now,Hamer is doing a sterling job YET he is never mentioned. He saved our win v West Brom for a start . Bennett another,a good pro but played out of position .

It really is about how one perceives matters .

No hate . Gottit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 14:00 - Oct 27 with 642 viewsonehunglow

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 13:56 - Oct 27 by Catullus

The things you have said just highlight why Martin deserves more time though.

Fergie had pedigree and he went to a big club, that big club gave him years to get it right, they didn't expect instant success despite Fergie's 'pedigree'

Martin comes to Swansea, a club with no great financial clout, a club heavily into transition with 9 new players and having lost our best player from last season, Martin himself has no great pedigree (YET) but you don't think he deserves more time?

It's a theme in modern football, managers don't get time but we are trying to buck that trend. We are trying to give Martin time to get it right but some people don't like that.

Isn't it a bit premature to judge our league position? Shouldn't we be waiting til seasons end to see what Martin can achieve? If not the end how about the January window? Bearing in mind we are only 7 points off 4th place, it's hardly an insurmountable task.

Few if any,including me,are suggesting Martin is sacked now.Nobody.

Some are not as enthused with his words as others.It's that simply .

Some see his defence set up simply wrong .

Some ,like me,think we have the players to get into play offs.

January is key-again.We have to hang on to Piroe,Downes and Ntcham and have Obefemi firing .

It is not doom and gloom either.

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 15:04 - Oct 27 with 589 viewsCatullus

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 14:00 - Oct 27 by onehunglow

January is key-again.We have to hang on to Piroe,Downes and Ntcham and have Obefemi firing .

Vetchonian asked how much time Martin should be allowed. I was merely pointing out, albiet maing a short story long, that even a great manager can need time.

Martin is building something, as long as we are imrpoving I don't see an issue. Some people don't want to give him much more time though. Some people would see him gone now just so they could say they were right.

There's all sorts on this site!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 15:15 - Oct 27 with 580 viewsBoundy

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 15:04 - Oct 27 by Catullus

Vetchonian asked how much time Martin should be allowed. I was merely pointing out, albiet maing a short story long, that even a great manager can need time.

Martin is building something, as long as we are imrpoving I don't see an issue. Some people don't want to give him much more time though. Some people would see him gone now just so they could say they were right.

I thought it was only the young generation who demanded instant gratification, slowly "slowly catchee monkey " as the saying goes

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 16:21 - Oct 27 with 544 viewsonehunglow

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 15:04 - Oct 27 by Catullus

Well maybe there are but one thing clear that Martin criticism is not tolerated.

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 21:35 - Oct 27 with 498 viewsAndyCole

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 16:21 - Oct 27 by onehunglow

Well maybe there are but one thing clear that Martin criticism is not tolerated.

You're right, as per.

What on earth is all this snowflakery about, not being allowed to criticise Martin. ?

Pathetic, beyond belief.

For me, Martin is falling short on so many criteria. So far he gets a C+, for showing willing. D- for results.

Intelligent people are brought up to not simply accept the status quo. To challenge and push on, to strive for better.

Some posters now need to step back and reflect. Or simply accept their own status quo and their sub standard comfort zone.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 21:42 - Oct 27 with 488 viewsKeithHaynes

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 16:21 - Oct 27 by onehunglow

When ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 22:07 - Oct 27 with 477 viewslifelong

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 14:00 - Oct 27 by onehunglow

Only last month you said for our manager to walk out of the club because we didn’t deserve him.
Hate Campaign against Naughton on 00:19 - Oct 28 with 442 viewslifelong

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 22:07 - Oct 27 by lifelong

Only last month you said for our manager to walk out of the club because we didn’t deserve him.

Oh! And just a couple of days ago you hoped that the manager cleared off to Norwich ASAP. 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 06:42 - Oct 28 with 394 viewsDr_Winston

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 00:19 - Oct 28 by lifelong

Oh! And just a couple of days ago you hoped that the manager cleared off to Norwich ASAP. 😂

You can't expect him to remember what he said a couple of days ago mun.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 10:15 - Oct 28 with 341 viewsonehunglow

Hate Campaign against Naughton on 21:42 - Oct 27 by KeithHaynes

When ?

What?

Do I have to paint a picture of the moon?

Take your pick. Simply look up OHL and then follow the threads .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024