Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
alternatives to swear words. Put them here. 05:09 - Oct 27 with 619 viewsbuilthjack

Here's the first.

Blooming heck.

Next please-

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 06:00 - Oct 27 with 599 viewsTreforys_Jack

Feck off compliments of Father Jack
alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 09:09 - Oct 27 with 556 viewsCountyJim

Pollock's
alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 09:32 - Oct 27 with 551 viewsbritferry

twunt

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 10:10 - Oct 27 with 532 viewsmajorraglan

Juan Carr
alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 10:20 - Oct 27 with 519 viewsbuilthjack

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 06:00 - Oct 27 by Treforys_Jack

Feck off compliments of Father Jack

Who's he?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 10:26 - Oct 27 with 515 viewsonehunglow

Really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 10:51 - Oct 27 with 511 viewsjack_lord

oh my days

or

shut the back door

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 10:58 - Oct 27 with 507 viewsonehunglow

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 10:51 - Oct 27 by jack_lord

oh my days

or

shut the back door

Back door man then.

jeez

Login to get fewer ads

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 11:38 - Oct 27 with 496 viewsRonaldStump

Hairy Cleft

(He She Him)

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 11:40 - Oct 27 with 500 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff City.
alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 11:41 - Oct 27 with 499 viewsKeithHaynes

Don’t swear.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 13:17 - Oct 27 with 484 viewsEbo

C U Next Tuesday

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 14:02 - Oct 27 with 459 viewsbuilthjack

Crikey O'Reilly

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 14:27 - Oct 27 with 449 viewsCatullus

My wife routinely says...balderblogs, fudging fishcakes, and shazbot (Mork from Ork) because she doesn't like swearing, proper swearing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 16:43 - Oct 27 with 425 viewsCountyJim

I never swear at home at my kids but when I worked in steelworks I just didn't stop it's strange I can just cut off

Nowt wrong with a bit of industrial language in the right place
alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 16:46 - Oct 27 with 421 viewsonehunglow

Blasphemy to many is worse.

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 17:00 - Oct 27 with 418 viewsCountyJim

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 16:46 - Oct 27 by onehunglow

Blasphemy to many is worse.

It makes me laugh the atheists that say for God's sake or for Christ sake
alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 17:06 - Oct 27 with 415 viewsonehunglow

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 17:00 - Oct 27 by CountyJim

It makes me laugh the atheists that say for God's sake or for Christ sake

Much swearing is religion based.

Madonna is used frequently in Italian .

Jews have their own style

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 18:30 - Oct 27 with 406 viewsKeithHaynes

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 13:17 - Oct 27 by Ebo

C U Next Tuesday

welcome back 👍

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 18:35 - Oct 27 with 401 viewsonehunglow

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 18:30 - Oct 27 by KeithHaynes

welcome back 👍

Blast from the past there.

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 18:40 - Oct 27 with 400 viewsKeithHaynes

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 18:35 - Oct 27 by onehunglow

Blast from the past there.

My brother mentioned this username the other day. Says we were on the same wavelength. Don’t know him tho.

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 18:54 - Oct 27 with 387 viewsonehunglow

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 18:40 - Oct 27 by KeithHaynes

My brother mentioned this username the other day. Says we were on the same wavelength. Don’t know him tho.

I d better be careful then as we fell out.

He aint the first

BTW,I dont mean to hassle you when DMing. I know you're in troubled times but I will always defend myself and stand by what I post.

I remain a net chum until you pull the plug.We could really meet up at Nottingham last game.You can forget the rest of the jockeys ;Im all you need to get by

alternatives to swear words. Put them here. on 19:14 - Oct 27 with 374 viewsbuilthjack

Oh Lord

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024