Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them 17:22 - Oct 27 with 2615 viewsKeithHaynes

He says he can’t do anything about results now as he won’t be stepping over he line. Oh right, like he did when they got battered 3-0. What a thicko.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 17:28 - Oct 27 with 2027 viewsVincent_Vega

pfft. not even the biggest club in Cardiff these days..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 17:30 - Oct 27 with 2022 viewsKeithHaynes

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 17:28 - Oct 27 by Vincent_Vega

pfft. not even the biggest club in Cardiff these days..

I realise he has to say the right things, even when it’s BS. But it was only nine days ago he was part of a team that showed nothing to back up what he says.

Rumour has it he was interviewed on the concourse mind.

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 18:19 - Oct 27 with 1958 viewsbuilthjack

They are a bit twp down there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 19:13 - Oct 27 with 1909 viewspencoedjack

For a club who believe they can be bigger than Barca that’s a pretty crap claim

File under another Bassey with a chip on his shoulder.
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 19:44 - Oct 27 with 1879 viewsbennytheblue

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 19:13 - Oct 27 by pencoedjack

For a club who believe they can be bigger than Barca that’s a pretty crap claim

File under another Bassey with a chip on his shoulder.

He’s a cockney ffs
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 19:57 - Oct 27 with 1852 viewsDr_Winston

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 19:44 - Oct 27 by bennytheblue

He’s a cockney ffs

Bassey is a state of mind.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 20:06 - Oct 27 with 1846 viewsKeithHaynes

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 19:44 - Oct 27 by bennytheblue

He’s a cockney ffs

Remove the ney. 🤭😂

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 21:08 - Oct 27 with 1785 viewsbennytheblue

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 19:57 - Oct 27 by Dr_Winston

Bassey is a state of mind.

Everyone wants to be one?
Login to get fewer ads

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 21:15 - Oct 27 with 1774 viewsKeithHaynes

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 21:08 - Oct 27 by bennytheblue

Everyone wants to be one?

Shirley not.

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 21:27 - Oct 27 with 1749 viewsCatullus

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 17:30 - Oct 27 by KeithHaynes

I realise he has to say the right things, even when it’s BS. But it was only nine days ago he was part of a team that showed nothing to back up what he says.

Rumour has it he was interviewed on the concourse mind.

He has to say biggest, it's about all they've got to crow about, he can hardly say best, at the moment ayway!

PS Benny, yeah everyone wants to be a Bassey...if they enjoy failure.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 21:50 - Oct 27 with 1731 views73__73

A very insecure club, with an even more insecure fan base

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 22:12 - Oct 27 with 1693 viewsOptimisticJack

It has been a pattern with all managers of them up the road speaking shortly after being appointed.
They make that or a similar statements just to get their egotistical fans on board.

Optimisticjack

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 22:19 - Oct 27 with 1677 viewslifelong

I was reading a thread on their forum and the words sleeping giant and a million fan base were being used. 😄
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 22:38 - Oct 27 with 1664 viewsTim_Harry

I understand that we can all be a bit biased when it comes to the 'big club' debate. Maybe I am without realising it.

But can anyone name a genuinely big club that has had just two top flight seasons in the last sixty years? Or even a decent sized club for that matter.

They're a small club that have been fortunate enough to have wealthy owners with more money than sense for the last two decades. Without that money they would have never got out of the lower divisions.

With Hammam doing his best to get his money back and Tan doing everything possible to limit his losses I'm expecting a lot of fun watching those chickens come home to roost!
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 23:08 - Oct 27 with 1624 viewsKeithHaynes

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 22:19 - Oct 27 by lifelong

I was reading a thread on their forum and the words sleeping giant and a million fan base were being used. 😄

Never !
I don’t believe you 😂

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 08:01 - Oct 28 with 1533 views1983

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 21:50 - Oct 27 by 73__73

A very insecure club, with an even more insecure fan base

I couldn't agree more they are like a spoilt dog that needs attention all the time patted on the head and given treats otherwise they keep barking until some gives in and fusses them .

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:24 - Oct 28 with 1486 viewsbennytheblue

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 23:08 - Oct 27 by KeithHaynes

Never !
I don’t believe you 😂

You don’t see really, the seats might look empty but we all hang out down the concourse, it’s the place to be at ccs….he does have a point though 34000 average in the PL, for a pretty dire season. Give us seven I reckon we’d get 40,000 as there are so many fakery plastics littered over South Wales, it would be unbearable but true. More chance of league 1 at mo but like I said I like the idea of Morrison and his style even if it means we take a demotion. Under 23 top of their league but that might not be enough to save us this season.
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:28 - Oct 28 with 1483 viewsbennytheblue

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 22:38 - Oct 27 by Tim_Harry

I understand that we can all be a bit biased when it comes to the 'big club' debate. Maybe I am without realising it.

But can anyone name a genuinely big club that has had just two top flight seasons in the last sixty years? Or even a decent sized club for that matter.

They're a small club that have been fortunate enough to have wealthy owners with more money than sense for the last two decades. Without that money they would have never got out of the lower divisions.

With Hammam doing his best to get his money back and Tan doing everything possible to limit his losses I'm expecting a lot of fun watching those chickens come home to roost!

4 since 1960 if you don’t mind

How many have the wurzels had?
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:49 - Oct 28 with 1452 viewsDr_Parnassus

The easiest way to ingratiate your self with them as a new manager, is to feed their delusions.

They will believe it too the soppy sods.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 1458 viewsWhiterockin

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 08:01 - Oct 28 by 1983

I couldn't agree more they are like a spoilt dog that needs attention all the time patted on the head and given treats otherwise they keep barking until some gives in and fusses them .

I think you will find that that they pat themselves on the head.
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:53 - Oct 28 with 1451 viewsonehunglow

All about size then.
Ask any lady;it's not always true.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 10:00 - Oct 28 with 1432 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:53 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

All about size then.
Ask any lady;it's not always true.

Too big and it scares all but the most battle hardened of veterans. What most women want is a decent size with good technique like Swansea city.
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 10:22 - Oct 28 with 1394 viewsDr_Winston

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:24 - Oct 28 by bennytheblue

You don’t see really, the seats might look empty but we all hang out down the concourse, it’s the place to be at ccs….he does have a point though 34000 average in the PL, for a pretty dire season. Give us seven I reckon we’d get 40,000 as there are so many fakery plastics littered over South Wales, it would be unbearable but true. More chance of league 1 at mo but like I said I like the idea of Morrison and his style even if it means we take a demotion. Under 23 top of their league but that might not be enough to save us this season.

Good going to average 34000 when your stadium doesn't hold that many in the first place.

Can't recall many occasions when they bothered opening that stand with all the nice red seating in either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 11:06 - Oct 28 with 1351 viewsCatullus

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 09:24 - Oct 28 by bennytheblue

Your capacity is given as 33,280.....did people sit on the roof?

I think you'll find relegation can lead to more money problems, specially if you lose those court cases. You'll find your best players get picked off cheaply and kids will be enticed away by big clubs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 11:06 - Oct 28 with 1352 viewspencoedjack

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 10:22 - Oct 28 by Dr_Winston

Good going to average 34000 when your stadium doesn't hold that many in the first place.

Can't recall many occasions when they bothered opening that stand with all the nice red seating in either.

Doc for a change you are wrong, I saw a few fans (50) up in those red seats on Saturday.

Their stadium highlights their delusion of grandeur.

Personally I hope the go bust.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024