Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 17:25 - Oct 27 with 1132 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 1102 viewsKeithHaynes

Thoughts ?

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:10 - Oct 27 with 1060 viewsGwyn737

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 17:39 - Oct 27 by KeithHaynes

Thoughts ?

We can laugh but VAR confirming the card is shocking.

I’d love to see a revue of the rules to try and control gamesmanship but there seems to be little appetite from the powers that be.
Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:12 - Oct 27 with 1053 viewsKeithHaynes

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:10 - Oct 27 by Gwyn737

We can laugh but VAR confirming the card is shocking.

I’d love to see a revue of the rules to try and control gamesmanship but there seems to be little appetite from the powers that be.

Makes you wonder if Italian football is still transparent.

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:17 - Oct 27 with 1034 viewsbuilthjack

He won the ball. The attacker made a meal of it rolling over and over. Not even a yellow. Not even a free kick.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 19:10]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 1020 viewskrunchykarrot

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:17 - Oct 27 by builthjack

He won the ball. The attacker made a meal of it rolling over and over. Not even a yellow. Not even a free kick.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 19:10]

I agree ban him though and send him back, i would love us to have him on loan as i really rate him pllying in the CB Naughton role.
Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:34 - Oct 27 with 998 viewsFlashberryjack

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:23 - Oct 27 by krunchykarrot

I agree ban him though and send him back, i would love us to have him on loan as i really rate him pllying in the CB Naughton role.

Never a sending off.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:37 - Oct 27 with 995 viewsmonmouth

Studs up, stretching for the ball, nailed on red these days. If he’d gone instep with his studs Todd’s goal he’d have been fine.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:39 - Oct 27 with 987 viewsOptimisticJack

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 18:37 - Oct 27 by monmouth

Studs up, stretching for the ball, nailed on red these days. If he’d gone instep with his studs Todd’s goal he’d have been fine.

Good tackle in my opinion.

Optimisticjack

Login to get fewer ads

Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 22:15 - Oct 27 with 840 viewsAguycalledJack

Games gone soft.
Awful challenge by Ampadu, deserved sending off 🤥 on 08:33 - Oct 28 with 707 viewshobo

Great tackle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024