Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2024 Presidential race 22:26 - Nov 4 with 4481 viewsDr_Parnassus

As good a time as any to start the madness and have a couple of years worth of back and forth of opinions.

My prediction last year was that Biden unfortunately will probably just win, he did. Next election I absolutely think Trump comes in for his second term, I made that clear very early on.

Not a great night for the Democrats, losing the Virginia gubernatorial election. Not great signs for them in next year's midterms or for Biden's prospects of re-election.

I also think he will be allowed to run the country free of mass interference from the media too and believe that the social warriors will be far too beaten down by 4 years of Biden/Harris to kick up much of a fuss past the initial anger that their enemy is being voted in again.

I think deep down it’s dawning on people that whether you like him as a person or not, his administration is far better than the realistic alternatives and the negatives of his Presidency (riots, violence, domestic unrest) are aspects created by the complainants and the media themselves.

The country needs economic regrowth and proper international leadership currently. It’s fair to say Biden has been a disaster on both fronts, as many assumed would be the case.

So the race for 2024 begins.

Strap in.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

2024 Presidential race on 22:30 - Nov 4 with 1614 viewsbritferry

The Duchess of Sussex is making a push to be president, Harry will be a trans-gender first lady

But Biden will be Trumped for sure

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

2024 Presidential race on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 1608 viewsDr_Parnassus

A caveat to that. Or a clarification rather.

When I say the media will allow him more freedom to run the country, I mean the media will have less of an impact. I’m sure CNN will continue their anti-Trump campaigns and misinformation like they do.

But I think people are wise to the media over the last 12 months and the fact they aren’t reporting accurately but in keeping with financial interests and agendas.

Viewership is switching from mainstream (or what used to be mainstream) and moving more into YouTube etc.

They shot themselves in the foot with the Joe Rogan ivermectin stuff. Especially when their channel is largely sponsored by Pfizer.

A lot of people sat up and realised what CNN does, after that. I think viewership is down 49% or something and I imagine that slide will continue.

So I think the impact on these heavily partisan channels will be lessened.

2024 Presidential race on 23:32 - Nov 4 with 1569 viewsYouBackJastard

I somewhat doubt Trump and Biden will even make it to 2024. Both would've been the oldest Presidents ever elected back in 2020, America already looks a laughing stock having a geriatric old man leading the charge.

Not sure how much a failure Biden can be considered when you look at how little room he has to maneuver in this current political climate. Stalls at every way, couldn't come to a common consensus on what colour the sky is. Washington himself would struggle to get a single bill through.

I foresee a much more boring Buttigieg / Pence type 2024 run where nothing substantial will actually change with either in charge except the moods of the supporters of either parties.
2024 Presidential race on 00:01 - Nov 5 with 1562 viewsDr_Parnassus

2024 Presidential race on 23:32 - Nov 4 by YouBackJastard

I somewhat doubt Trump and Biden will even make it to 2024. Both would've been the oldest Presidents ever elected back in 2020, America already looks a laughing stock having a geriatric old man leading the charge.

Not sure how much a failure Biden can be considered when you look at how little room he has to maneuver in this current political climate. Stalls at every way, couldn't come to a common consensus on what colour the sky is. Washington himself would struggle to get a single bill through.

I foresee a much more boring Buttigieg / Pence type 2024 run where nothing substantial will actually change with either in charge except the moods of the supporters of either parties.

Biden has been a disaster, truly awful. But did anyone really expect anything different?

A former colleague of mine in the political market place creates graphs that tracks implied probability over time which is in conjunction with popularity.

This is where we stand at the moment.

2024 Presidential race on 08:20 - Nov 5 with 1500 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Problems with inflation and Biden wants to print trillions of dollars, I think we all know where that end up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

2024 Presidential race on 20:56 - Nov 5 with 1440 viewsYouBackJastard

2024 Presidential race on 00:01 - Nov 5 by Dr_Parnassus

Biden has been a disaster, truly awful. But did anyone really expect anything different?

A former colleague of mine in the political market place creates graphs that tracks implied probability over time which is in conjunction with popularity.

This is where we stand at the moment.

If you think Biden has been a 'disaster' you've clearly have not looked at the state of countries with real 'truly awful' leaders.

Trump lost the race while being the incumbent, you realize how historical that failure is? Think you overestimate his popularity by a couple trillion.
2024 Presidential race on 21:03 - Nov 5 with 1437 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

2024 Presidential race on 22:30 - Nov 4 by britferry

The Duchess of Sussex is making a push to be president, Harry will be a trans-gender first lady

But Biden will be Trumped for sure

This could be the most cunningust of cunning plans. Soppy Bollocks Harry gets into the whitehouse. President Meg executes order 1776 and the Queen immediately gets America back. They reveal their estrangement has been a ruse all along and pop champagne in the Oval Office cackling manically whilst her Maj dances jubilantly to “celebrate good times come on” on a zoom call in the background.
2024 Presidential race on 06:05 - Nov 6 with 1393 viewsDr_Parnassus

2024 Presidential race on 20:56 - Nov 5 by YouBackJastard

If you think Biden has been a 'disaster' you've clearly have not looked at the state of countries with real 'truly awful' leaders.

Trump lost the race while being the incumbent, you realize how historical that failure is? Think you overestimate his popularity by a couple trillion.

I’m not judging Biden on other leaders of countries without Americas wealth and resources. I’m judging him in relation to other American presidents and the standards set by the good ones. Biden has been among the worst in history.

Trump not getting re-elected was a marker of the times. A perfect storm of media manipulation, social media blanket political dominance, a global pandemic and a leftist uprising. It’s far easier to vote for change in a crisis rather than keep the same.

However now many realise how good they got it, I expect them to reverse that decision at the earliest opportunity. Which of course will be 2024.

Login to get fewer ads

2024 Presidential race on 06:45 - Nov 6 with 1376 viewsRonaldStump

De Santis for president
We will never surrender to the marxist left
Freedon lives in America

(He She Him)

2024 Presidential race on 09:31 - Nov 6 with 1350 viewsYouBackJastard

2024 Presidential race on 06:45 - Nov 6 by RonaldStump

De Santis for president
Freedon lives in America

No such thing as a Marxist American politician
2024 Presidential race on 09:35 - Nov 6 with 1347 viewsonehunglow

Which ever way one looks at it,USA is pretty bereft of any true stand out leader.
Trump at ,what 76,winning another election would only be the second to have won two elections non consecutively .Yet more on a proud nation.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

2024 Presidential race on 09:36 - Nov 6 with 1346 viewsYouBackJastard

2024 Presidential race on 06:05 - Nov 6 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not judging Biden on other leaders of countries without Americas wealth and resources. I’m judging him in relation to other American presidents and the standards set by the good ones. Biden has been among the worst in history.

Trump not getting re-elected was a marker of the times. A perfect storm of media manipulation, social media blanket political dominance, a global pandemic and a leftist uprising. It’s far easier to vote for change in a crisis rather than keep the same.

However now many realise how good they got it, I expect them to reverse that decision at the earliest opportunity. Which of course will be 2024.

Trump will not be re-elected. He'd be eighty two years old at the end of his term!! Think we've had enough of politicians with questionable mental capacities. Let the guy retire with his billions in his mansion with women that all just happen to look like a spitting image of his daughter
2024 Presidential race on 09:39 - Nov 6 with 1341 viewsRonaldStump

2024 Presidential race on 09:31 - Nov 6 by YouBackJastard

No such thing as a Marxist American politician

Think you might want to wake up from your slumber, you've been sleeping for far too long

(He She Him)

2024 Presidential race on 09:43 - Nov 6 with 1342 viewsYouBackJastard

2024 Presidential race on 09:39 - Nov 6 by RonaldStump

Think you might want to wake up from your slumber, you've been sleeping for far too long

Trust me, I'd love nothing more

Biden and Pelosi are considered 'radical left' to many, shows how far shifted the Overton window has gotten to the right.
2024 Presidential race on 09:47 - Nov 6 with 1340 viewsCatullus

2024 Presidential race on 21:03 - Nov 5 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

This could be the most cunningust of cunning plans. Soppy Bollocks Harry gets into the whitehouse. President Meg executes order 1776 and the Queen immediately gets America back. They reveal their estrangement has been a ruse all along and pop champagne in the Oval Office cackling manically whilst her Maj dances jubilantly to “celebrate good times come on” on a zoom call in the background.

You must have a book in you! Your posts are Bill Bryson like. I love it, we need a bit of levity.

Right, the OP. I said back when that I wasn't sure Biden was an improvement on Trump but that either way it was a bad thing, a choice similar to our Corbyn v Johnson choice.

Watching sleepy Joe at the COP26, snoozing the speeches away, and then seeing Bojo do the same, we are stuck with the same damn awful choice in both countries, it's dumb or dumber.

Do I think Trump will win, I don't care, the USA isn't better off whichever one of them wins but then, I don't think Biden will be part of the race. If Harris is the candidate, who knows.

Just like in UK politics, the USA needs a major overhaul, they nee new faces, better people. USA politics is infested with corruption even more than the UK from what I've seen. Sentos and Congress members all on the take, just like our MP;s and Lords and Ladies in the HoL.

Trump has great support, the USA is badly split and it's not even a Trump Biden thing, it's a love Trump or hate Trump thing!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

2024 Presidential race on 09:59 - Nov 6 with 1334 viewsDr_Parnassus

2024 Presidential race on 09:36 - Nov 6 by YouBackJastard

Trump will not be re-elected. He'd be eighty two years old at the end of his term!! Think we've had enough of politicians with questionable mental capacities. Let the guy retire with his billions in his mansion with women that all just happen to look like a spitting image of his daughter

At this moment in time he is certainly the most likely candidate. I’m not interested in his personal life.

It’s pretty clear that public opinion has shifted pretty much as soon as the media offensive stopped and the realisation of the negative impact on people’s lives that happened almost immediately after Biden took the helm.

Trump seems to be the Republicans favourite and it would be ridiculous if that wasn’t the case to be perfectly frank.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-pol

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bostonherald.com/2021/11/05/trump-beats-bide

2024 Presidential race on 10:01 - Nov 6 with 1331 viewsYouBackJastard

2024 Presidential race on 09:59 - Nov 6 by Dr_Parnassus

At this moment in time he is certainly the most likely candidate. I’m not interested in his personal life.

It’s pretty clear that public opinion has shifted pretty much as soon as the media offensive stopped and the realisation of the negative impact on people’s lives that happened almost immediately after Biden took the helm.

Trump seems to be the Republicans favourite and it would be ridiculous if that wasn’t the case to be perfectly frank.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-pol

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bostonherald.com/2021/11/05/trump-beats-bide

Plenty of republicans have began backtracking themselves from the Trump administration, he's burned many bridges he had within the party, he squeaked in the last election because people told themselves 'what's the worst that could happen' then saw him humiliate himself on a constant basis and slowly backed away. His worst offence being his promise to drain the swamp only to leave the USA more corrupt than ever. The jester is dead, long live the new puppet.
2024 Presidential race on 10:37 - Nov 6 with 1319 viewsDr_Parnassus

2024 Presidential race on 10:01 - Nov 6 by YouBackJastard

Plenty of republicans have began backtracking themselves from the Trump administration, he's burned many bridges he had within the party, he squeaked in the last election because people told themselves 'what's the worst that could happen' then saw him humiliate himself on a constant basis and slowly backed away. His worst offence being his promise to drain the swamp only to leave the USA more corrupt than ever. The jester is dead, long live the new puppet.

Republicans backed off when the media offensive came looking for revenge. Families names being revealed on the internet, schools of children, Democrat agitators camping outside their house screaming at them in the early hours of the morning, addresses being leaked, lists being made of anyone who supported him. It was ugly, truly ugly and everything that the Democrat supporters claimed to hate (yet never existed).

Since the storm has calmed, Trump is quite obviously the clear favourite among the GOP above De Santis. I would imagine he will be trading odds on before the year is out for the nominee (currently 6/5 favourite), and move into 2/1 favourite for the Presidency. Trump is currently 3/1 favourite for the 2024 election as we speak, ahead of both Biden and Harris - which is pretty telling considering he hasn’t even confirmed running and they are both the incumbents.

His achievement in his 4 years were remarkable. Even though it was obvious at the time, it’s becoming even clearer since he left. International policy, border policy and domestic finance in tatters almost immediately with no sign of slowing.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 10:41]

2024 Presidential race on 13:13 - Nov 6 with 1277 viewsDJack

2024 Presidential race on 09:43 - Nov 6 by YouBackJastard

Trust me, I'd love nothing more

Biden and Pelosi are considered 'radical left' to many, shows how far shifted the Overton window has gotten to the right.

This. A knowledge deficit populace fed 24 conservative propaganda from OAN, Fox et all. This coupled with bogeyman hysteria and political re-framing since the days of Newt Gingrich.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

2024 Presidential race on 13:15 - Nov 6 with 1275 viewsDJack

2024 Presidential race on 06:45 - Nov 6 by RonaldStump

De Santis for president
Freedon lives in America

If Trump doesn't run - and he may not as his politicking is just to grift cash from the terminally stupid - then de Santis WILL and he'll use Trump's playbook to rile his (formerly Trumps) base.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

2024 Presidential race on 14:04 - Nov 6 with 1243 viewsKeithHaynes

Trump for me 😂🟥

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

2024 Presidential race on 17:24 - Nov 6 with 1184 viewsItchySphincter

The OP confidently predicted a Trump win, even though he claimed a Biden win would be better for him, then when the game was up he acknowledged a Trump defeat was on the cards and started distancing himself from the likes of AFD. Now is he’s claiming that he predict a Biden victory.

Every word of the above is true FACT.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

2024 Presidential race on 18:32 - Nov 6 with 1161 viewsDr_Parnassus

2024 Presidential race on 17:24 - Nov 6 by ItchySphincter

The OP confidently predicted a Trump win, even though he claimed a Biden win would be better for him, then when the game was up he acknowledged a Trump defeat was on the cards and started distancing himself from the likes of AFD. Now is he’s claiming that he predict a Biden victory.

Every word of the above is true FACT.

Do you get paid by the lie or just get belly tickles?

I was clear I thought Biden would win a fairly close race. In April Bidens price was $1.40, I said that is way too low and will be a lot closer come November as the polls aren’t accurate.

I believe they started the Election Day at around $1.78 Biden. I couldn’t have called it more right, but hey. Trolls gotta troll right?

Anyway, pre election comments from November:-

And

As you were.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 18:37]

2024 Presidential race on 18:42 - Nov 6 with 1145 viewsItchySphincter

We both know the truth. Good to see the red pen out again.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

2024 Presidential race on 18:46 - Nov 6 with 1144 viewsDr_Parnassus

2024 Presidential race on 18:42 - Nov 6 by ItchySphincter

We both know the truth. Good to see the red pen out again.

Indeed we do now it seems.

Apology accepted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024