Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin - 16:42 - Nov 6 with 525 viewsbuilthjack

Will learn more from this game than any other so far this season.
He will know that he needs to change 7 or 8 of those players in the next 2 windows.
Patience is needed. We will get there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Russell Martin - on 17:03 - Nov 6 with 480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

7or 8? I know we lost very badly but I don’t think it’s THAT bad. We were badly exposed when Bidwell went off down our left - Martin will certainly learn from that. A few players went into their shells when the going got tough in the second half - that’s something else he has to ponder.

At the end of the day we were playing a side hurting from losing their home record in the week and wanted to pit that straight.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russell Martin - on 17:47 - Nov 6 with 413 viewsbuilthjack

Russell Martin - on 17:03 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

7or 8? I know we lost very badly but I don’t think it’s THAT bad. We were badly exposed when Bidwell went off down our left - Martin will certainly learn from that. A few players went into their shells when the going got tough in the second half - that’s something else he has to ponder.

At the end of the day we were playing a side hurting from losing their home record in the week and wanted to pit that straight.

Bidwell, Naughton, Manning, Bennett, just for starters will be gone at the end of the season.
That's just the back line.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Russell Martin - on 18:31 - Nov 6 with 357 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin - on 17:47 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Bidwell, Naughton, Manning, Bennett, just for starters will be gone at the end of the season.
That's just the back line.

But surely it’s all about today’s result and anything he has done before counts for nothing 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin - on 19:22 - Nov 6 with 304 viewsThrasher6

Our record against Bournemouth is shocking....you can almost of just called the result before kick off. It's a graveyard...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Russell Martin - on 19:24 - Nov 6 with 302 viewsbuilthjack

Russell Martin - on 18:31 - Nov 6 by KeithHaynes

But surely it’s all about today’s result and anything he has done before counts for nothing 😂

He will carry on with the hand he has dealt, until he gets the chance to improve it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024