Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club 19:55 - Nov 7 with 3286 viewsSwansIndependent

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club 7th Nov 2021 19:51
When a manager makes it very clear that commitment in training, and that’s every training session is imperative, and the crux is if you don’t your not playing, you would have thought a few people would take notice, especially the player. So, when the player doesn’t respond or mocks the situation, or training method maybe it’s time for ‘that player’ not to be involved in the first team ? 5

Obafemi click above if it’s not too difficult.
Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 19:57 - Nov 7 with 2545 viewsonehunglow

Respect?
I doubt that.
No chance there.
He'll be off and frankluy,if that report is accurate good riddance. He can FO aap.
Get rid. He 's on the road to nowhere.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:03 - Nov 7 with 2537 viewsKeithHaynes

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 19:57 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

Respect?
I doubt that.
No chance there.
He'll be off and frankluy,if that report is accurate good riddance. He can FO aap.
Get rid. He 's on the road to nowhere.

Russell Martin quotes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:18 - Nov 7 with 2470 viewsbuilthjack

Fantastic write up. Russell Martin should make the player read it.
If he is late for training, fine him 2 weeks wages. Lazy sod.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:20 - Nov 7 with 2475 viewsKeithHaynes

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:18 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Fantastic write up. Russell Martin should make the player read it.
If he is late for training, fine him 2 weeks wages. Lazy sod.

He has been fined, I understand mate, and is on a disciplinary programme, a lot more to it than Martin has said I believe. for me it’s about disrespecting the fans, that’s what hurts.

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:32 - Nov 7 with 2432 viewsFlashberryjack

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:20 - Nov 7 by KeithHaynes

He has been fined, I understand mate, and is on a disciplinary programme, a lot more to it than Martin has said I believe. for me it’s about disrespecting the fans, that’s what hurts.

Bad apple Barrel.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:37 - Nov 7 with 2425 viewsBadlands

Wasn’t he a player Martin requested?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:44 - Nov 7 with 2404 viewsbuilthjack

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:20 - Nov 7 by KeithHaynes

Let's hope he learns from it.
Yes, lads and lasses on minimum wage live for the club and travel to all away games to support us. They deserve more.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 20:50 - Nov 7 with 2390 viewsYouBackJastard

Was told by a few Southampton fans I know that he apparently bucked his ideas up and took it more seriously by the end of his time there. Real, real shame to find out he may have gone back to his old self.

In a system where every single training session is vital to further our progress in understanding the system, to allegedly be consistently late is more than disappointing. No qualms with Whitts / Cullen getting minutes over him if this becomes a habit, even if they are less talented.
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:15 - Nov 7 with 2330 viewsdobjack2

When we were first linked with a loan, I googled him. There were rumours in articles about him of a lack of application in training as well as rumours that his lifestyle was leading to him picking up injuries easily.

When we signed him I assumed that we had undertaken a full character check and that the rumours were either unfounded or, if true, were things from his past. Although those rumours seemed to persist.

This article is very concerning as it suggests that we might not have undertaken due diligence.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:23 - Nov 7 with 2313 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ever thought that after being at Southampton he thinks Martin's training is not up to much?
It wouldn't be the first time a player has come here or gone elsewhere and realised other places are better, or worse.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:37 - Nov 7 with 2277 viewsBoundy

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:23 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Ever thought that after being at Southampton he thinks Martin's training is not up to much?
It wouldn't be the first time a player has come here or gone elsewhere and realised other places are better, or worse.

What was his excuse/ reason for doing the same at Southampton ? Martin wasn't taking training there , or was he

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:40 - Nov 7 with 2266 viewsjackcostacalida

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:23 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

RM should have taken him Bournemouth but made him stand in the away end with the 1000 supporters who had made the long trip to see what it’s like to support your team.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:51 - Nov 7 with 2232 viewspencoedjack

What a pathetic post.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:53 - Nov 7 with 2208 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:37 - Nov 7 by Boundy

What was his excuse/ reason for doing the same at Southampton ? Martin wasn't taking training there , or was he

"Was told by a few Southampton fans I know that he apparently bucked his ideas up and took it more seriously by the end of his time there."
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 22:08 - Nov 7 with 2163 viewspencoedjack

Let’s hope the privileged tosser knuckles down & takes RMs boot up the arse on board.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 22:55 - Nov 7 with 2080 viewsReslovenSwan1

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 22:08 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Let’s hope the privileged tosser knuckles down & takes RMs boot up the arse on board.

He is not the first young lad to have trouble with application time keeping and will be not be the last. If he is treated firmly and knuckles down he will do fine.

One wonders what has happened to two big Swansea players Rodon and McBurney sold for around £30m and not impressing their managers at all.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 22:57 - Nov 7 with 2076 viewsBoundy

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 21:53 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

"Was told by a few Southampton fans I know that he apparently bucked his ideas up and took it more seriously by the end of his time there."

I'll ask again, was Martin the problem at Southampton if not (which we know he wasn't ) so what is the reason now for Obafemi's lack of professional pride ?

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 08:24 - Nov 8 with 1843 viewsdna

He's got history, unfortunately

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55667/
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 10:04 - Nov 8 with 1709 viewsonehunglow

Why sign him on the first place .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 10:27 - Nov 8 with 1688 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I remember a few years ago we signed a 21 year old from Southampton who was allegedly a bad egg, had an attitude problem and had recently been arrested for stealing handbags in a nightclub. He bucked his ideas up and became a model pro and a club legend. There’s no reason Obafemi can’t do this too. But the choice is his.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 10:39 - Nov 8 with 1662 viewsBadlands

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 10:27 - Nov 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I remember a few years ago we signed a 21 year old from Southampton who was allegedly a bad egg, had an attitude problem and had recently been arrested for stealing handbags in a nightclub. He bucked his ideas up and became a model pro and a club legend. There’s no reason Obafemi can’t do this too. But the choice is his.

He was not a problem but was one of four R sing about who didn’t have parents with pull.
Fall guy for others.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 10:44 - Nov 8 with 1651 viewsjackcostacalida

RM should have taken him Bournemouth but made him stand in the away end with the 1000 supporters who had made the long trip to see what it’s like to support your team.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 12:28 - Nov 8 with 1495 viewsjasper_T

A very aggressive article considering the recent statement about people online saying things they "wouldn't say if they weren't hidden behind a keyboard" etc.
Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 12:58 - Nov 8 with 1458 viewsBoundy

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 12:28 - Nov 8 by jasper_T

A very aggressive article considering the recent statement about people online saying things they "wouldn't say if they weren't hidden behind a keyboard" etc.

Not sure what you read could be deemed in anyway as being aggressive . Truthful yes, aggressive ?

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 13:02 - Nov 8 with 1448 viewsKeithHaynes

Michael Obafemi, grow up and start respecting our club on 12:28 - Nov 8 by jasper_T

You possibly need to read it again, I’ll say what I write to anyone in any forum at any time.
And have done for thirty years of established football writing. I hide behind nothing. And my name is stamped on it as well. My real name 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024