Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The unvaccinated are being locked up 23:37 - Nov 11 with 10753 viewsbuilthjack

Austria are heading for a lockdown for the unvaccinated. They are banned from a lot of places already. Perhaps other countries will follow.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:03 - Nov 12 with 2225 viewsmajorraglan

Saw that earlier, looks like Upper Austria is getting very tough with the unvaccinated. Apparently the unvaccinated are already subject to numerous restrictions such as access to restaurants etc, but this takes it up another level. Interesting times ahead.
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:22 - Nov 12 with 2213 viewshowenjack

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:03 - Nov 12 by majorraglan

Saw that earlier, looks like Upper Austria is getting very tough with the unvaccinated. Apparently the unvaccinated are already subject to numerous restrictions such as access to restaurants etc, but this takes it up another level. Interesting times ahead.

Are you beginning to see the parrallels yet???
Austria birthplace of one Adolph Hitler do you think it is a coincidence that this country is leading the way in the new nazism in Europe ? The NWO is playing psychological mindgames and just like the 30 's the vast majority cant see the wood for the trees .These are not interesting times they are dangerous times . This is not about a virus it is something far more sinister.
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:26 - Nov 12 with 2210 viewsJack123

Sad times.

If it carries on like this, it feels like game over, and I'm not talking about the unvaxxed either, I mean for everyone!

libera nos a malo

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:38 - Nov 12 with 2193 viewsJack123

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:22 - Nov 12 by howenjack

Austria birthplace of one Adolph Hitler do you think it is a coincidence that this country is leading the way in the new nazism in Europe ? The NWO is playing psychological mindgames and just like the 30 's the vast majority cant see the wood for the trees .These are not interesting times they are dangerous times . This is not about a virus it is something far more sinister.

Good post.

[Post edited 12 Nov 2021 0:44]

libera nos a malo

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 01:01 - Nov 12 with 2180 viewshobo

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:22 - Nov 12 by howenjack

Take notes on all who are supporting these kind of actions. I am
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 01:11 - Nov 12 with 2174 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 00:03 - Nov 12 by majorraglan

I remember Simone (a person who’s footballing viewpoints I very much respect) saying something similar maybe a year ago.

How easily people are intimidated and manipulated through fear. These are horrific times and I don’t think it’s properly started yet.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 04:26 - Nov 12 with 2102 viewsRonaldStump

Anybody who supports these horrific crimes against humanity really are the most abhorrent pieces of excrement to walk this earth. There is absolutely no way on this earth that anybody should have their basic human rights stripped from them just because they choose NOT to have a yet to be fully approved clot shot.
The thought of this happening to certain sections of society would have been unthinkable 2 years ago let alone brainwashed nutters who support it.

Doesn't matter what angle you look at it from discrimination is discrimination and we are heading down a very dark path which 100% will NOT end very well for the whole of humanity.

Interesting times my arris

(He She Him)

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 07:24 - Nov 12 with 2077 viewsDr_Winston

If the anti-vaxx nutters in Austria wish to avoid being locked down then it's quite simple what they need to do. They're free to make their own choices, but choices have consequences.

It's actually quite refreshing after what seems like decades of society protecting and excusing people from their own poor decisions. I'm hoping that there will be a lot more of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 07:38 - Nov 12 with 2090 views73__73

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 07:24 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

If the anti-vaxx nutters in Austria wish to avoid being locked down then it's quite simple what they need to do. They're free to make their own choices, but choices have consequences.

It's actually quite refreshing after what seems like decades of society protecting and excusing people from their own poor decisions. I'm hoping that there will be a lot more of it.

So you support locking down smokers, drug addicts, people who eat to much.
This is the thin edge of the wedge. One day they’ll come after you,.
Hope they will rise up, very difficult to jail so many people.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:26 - Nov 12 with 2052 viewsRonaldStump

You've fallen right into the media driven divisive BS you haven't you!! If you still think this is about keeping people safe from a deadly virus you need a spell in the coed (i know it's not there any more but you get my drift)
Try taking your head out of the sand and look what is going on elsewhere in the world. Only a gullible brainwashed nutter would believe it's a case of getting everybody jabbed and we go back to normal. It blows my mind that people still take that rubbish hook line and sinker..
Most people have been conditioned to live unsustainable lives for a reason and now the chickens are coming home to roost.
batton down the hatches

(He She Him)

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:31 - Nov 12 with 2076 viewsYouBackJastard

Yep. Reap what you sow.
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:32 - Nov 12 with 2076 viewsjojaca

I dread to think what dystopian world our children/grandchildren are heading for, I am glad I won't have to much time left on this rock.

Even when you know, you never know?

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:36 - Nov 12 with 2066 viewsScotia

I see absolutely no reason why those who have been vaccinated should be subject to restrictions in the face of a covid outbreak for as long as the vaccine is reducing the numbers in hospital.

This isn't tyranny or oppression it's an unpredented public health situation which impacts us all.

Every hospital bed, ambulance, Dr, Nurse, cleaner, and ultimately mortuary place that is used for an unvaccinated person is likely to be taking up an resource that would be better used elsewhere and that impacts us all.
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:39 - Nov 12 with 2063 viewsScotia

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 07:38 - Nov 12 by 73__73

So you support locking down smokers, drug addicts, people who eat to much.
This is the thin edge of the wedge. One day they’ll come after you,.
Hope they will rise up, very difficult to jail so many people.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me the similarity between covid and drug, cigarettes and obesity.

Any update?
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:41 - Nov 12 with 2052 viewsCountyJim

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:36 - Nov 12 by Scotia

I see absolutely no reason why those who have been vaccinated should be subject to restrictions in the face of a covid outbreak for as long as the vaccine is reducing the numbers in hospital.

This isn't tyranny or oppression it's an unpredented public health situation which impacts us all.

Every hospital bed, ambulance, Dr, Nurse, cleaner, and ultimately mortuary place that is used for an unvaccinated person is likely to be taking up an resource that would be better used elsewhere and that impacts us all.

Yes they've made their choice which they say they all believe in so a democratic government is giving them a choice get vaccinated or stay home let everyone else enjoy their freedom of choice
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:06 - Nov 12 with 2040 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 04:26 - Nov 12 by RonaldStump

Anybody who supports these horrific crimes against humanity really are the most abhorrent pieces of excrement to walk this earth. There is absolutely no way on this earth that anybody should have their basic human rights stripped from them just because they choose NOT to have a yet to be fully approved clot shot.
The thought of this happening to certain sections of society would have been unthinkable 2 years ago let alone brainwashed nutters who support it.

Doesn't matter what angle you look at it from discrimination is discrimination and we are heading down a very dark path which 100% will NOT end very well for the whole of humanity.

Interesting times my arris

I agree the anti vaxers are committing crimes against humanity.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:08 - Nov 12 with 2010 viewsRonaldStump

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:36 - Nov 12 by Scotia

Only fools don't get it. This is not a clot shot V un clot shot issue. This is exactly what they want, the government the media are driving the division!! Race colour gender medical status religion!! And still people like you can't see the wood for the tree's.

Keep falling for the propaganda, conditioning the masses to believe that tyranny and complete obedience to the state is your virtue

(He She Him)

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:10 - Nov 12 with 2037 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:08 - Nov 12 by RonaldStump

Only fools don't get it. This is not a clot shot V un clot shot issue. This is exactly what they want, the government the media are driving the division!! Race colour gender medical status religion!! And still people like you can't see the wood for the tree's.

Keep falling for the propaganda, conditioning the masses to believe that tyranny and complete obedience to the state is your virtue

Get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:13 - Nov 12 with 2036 viewsScotia

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:08 - Nov 12 by RonaldStump

There is no wood, just trees.

Only gullible fools repost fabricated stuff from facebook.
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:14 - Nov 12 with 2004 viewsRonaldStump

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 08:41 - Nov 12 by CountyJim

Yes they've made their choice which they say they all believe in so a democratic government is giving them a choice get vaccinated or stay home let everyone else enjoy their freedom of choice

Who decided you was on the right side of history Jimbo? A corrupt lying government, a criminal empire big pharma — guilty of lying, cheating, stealing, bribery, and a history of exposing the public to dangerous and even deadly drugs.
If you don't want to mix with any section of society stay at home, simple really

(He She Him)

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:16 - Nov 12 with 2001 viewsRonaldStump

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:13 - Nov 12 by Scotia

There is no wood, just trees.

Only gullible fools repost fabricated stuff from facebook.

Wow the irony is clearly not lost on you eh!!

Brainwashed nutter

(He She Him)

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:23 - Nov 12 with 2028 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I think anyone stupid enough to not get vaccinated because they’ve watched some idiotic videos on YouTube should have their basic human right taken away. Perhaps even imprison them until the pandemic is over. I would definitely vote for that.
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:30 - Nov 12 with 2012 viewsCatullus

The unvaccinated are being locked up, those of us who have been vaccinated are free to get on with our lives.

Apart from wearing a mask in shops and needing a covid pass my life hasn't changed. When we learn to live with covid and accept there will be booster jabs every year (just like flu jabs) then life will return to normal.

If people want a cause, want something t fight then turn to proper politics and make a massive noise about corruption.
I know many people who don't vote, they reckon it doesn't matter because nothing changes, well they are wrong. When people don't pay attention to politics and go off an crazy conspiracy jaunts, look what happens. We have a terrible government, terrible politicians on all sides and those politicos have come to the belief they can do what they like because no one is watching, thats how we end up with the Patersons and Cox's.

There ae things worth fighting for, avoiding the vaccines is not one of them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:34 - Nov 12 with 1997 viewsCountyJim

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:14 - Nov 12 by RonaldStump

Who decided you was on the right side of history Jimbo? A corrupt lying government, a criminal empire big pharma — guilty of lying, cheating, stealing, bribery, and a history of exposing the public to dangerous and even deadly drugs.
If you don't want to mix with any section of society stay at home, simple really

Just stating fact's which anti Vax nutters don't understand
The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:35 - Nov 12 with 1975 viewsRonaldStump

The unvaccinated are being locked up on 09:23 - Nov 12 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I think anyone stupid enough to not get vaccinated because they’ve watched some idiotic videos on YouTube should have their basic human right taken away. Perhaps even imprison them until the pandemic is over. I would definitely vote for that.

That says a lot more about you as a person though than it says about anything else. Maybe tell that to the families of the 100's of thousands dead or injured from the clot shot. Another brainwashed nutter who's fallen for the government media propaganda, you're gonna feel a right plonka one day eh!!

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024