Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Club Update 17:06 - Nov 15 with 3565 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

New Club Update on 17:19 - Nov 15 with 2871 viewsKeithHaynes

Thanks for this 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

New Club Update on 18:19 - Nov 15 with 2808 viewsNotLoyal

What’s all this increase in anti social behaviour?
Where’s the examples, games and incidents ?

Where’s the reports, and the info regards this ?

Where’s Swansea City pushing Luton Toen for the details of the racist idiot who abused Rhys Williams ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New Club Update on 18:44 - Nov 15 with 2774 viewsmax936

I can't warm to him, at all.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New Club Update on 18:50 - Nov 15 with 2767 viewsChief

Can't complain with that.

I've not witnessed anything myself but I've heard on a few of the podcasts about some incidents at away games which some fans may find unsavoury - the re-emergence of the old Sam Hamman song etc.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New Club Update on 18:53 - Nov 15 with 2762 viewsKeithHaynes

New Club Update on 18:50 - Nov 15 by Chief

I've not witnessed anything myself but I've heard on a few of the podcasts about some incidents at away games which some fans may find unsavoury - the re-emergence of the old Sam Hamman song etc.

It would be interesting to hear the evidence.

New Club Update on 19:18 - Nov 15 with 2741 viewspencoedjack

New Club Update on 18:50 - Nov 15 by Chief

I read on Twitter about a woman complaining about drinking & singing on a recent away trip, she complained to the club.

From her Twitter feed she follows the Swans & Wales everywhere in fairness but moaning about singing & drinking on an away trip, come on.

I stopped following her pretty obvious she’s desperate for a boyfriend as well which may help her a bit.
New Club Update on 19:45 - Nov 15 with 2708 viewsReslovenSwan1

New Club Update on 18:44 - Nov 15 by max936

I can't warm to him, at all.

Best not to invite him for a candle light diner then. He has a job to do and is doing well as far as I can see.

- The ownership are investing and visiting,
- There is a DoF for the first time in the club's history who seems to have clout.
- The recruitment ( a long lasting issue) appears to be sorted. Piroe Patterson Bidwell
- The manager working in harmony with management team. (was this always the case?)
- The minor shareholders are engaged ad seem happy.
- The books are straightened with no big debts
- Grimes might sign a new deal.
- The academy is still delivering players Cabango, Cullen.

Wise sage since Toshack era

New Club Update on 20:01 - Nov 15 with 2692 viewsChief

New Club Update on 19:45 - Nov 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Best not to invite him for a candle light diner then. He has a job to do and is doing well as far as I can see.

- The ownership are investing and visiting,
- There is a DoF for the first time in the club's history who seems to have clout.
- The recruitment ( a long lasting issue) appears to be sorted. Piroe Patterson Bidwell
- The manager working in harmony with management team. (was this always the case?)
- The minor shareholders are engaged ad seem happy.
- The books are straightened with no big debts
- Grimes might sign a new deal.
- The academy is still delivering players Cabango, Cullen.

Let's play devils advocate:
- they've loaned the club money with interest. Winter claims they'll visit, what was their excuse for the last 2 years since relegation prior to Covid?
- mostly, although Obafemi is a glaring anomaly. Hopefully he can turn it round though.
- no signs of dissention jyet.
- the largest minor shareholder are still pressing on with legal action.
- 10mill with interest isn't insignificant.
- Grimes I doubt will sign.
- players who aren't getting a look in.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

New Club Update on 20:37 - Nov 15 with 2659 viewsKeithHaynes

New Club Update on 19:18 - Nov 15 by pencoedjack

I read on Twitter about a woman complaining about drinking & singing on a recent away trip, she complained to the club.

From her Twitter feed she follows the Swans & Wales everywhere in fairness but moaning about singing & drinking on an away trip, come on.

I stopped following her pretty obvious she’s desperate for a boyfriend as well which may help her a bit.

If the ceo is mentioning racism and homophobia personally I would like to know what incidents, what was said and where.
As per other posts.

New Club Update on 21:53 - Nov 15 with 2583 viewsbuilthjack

New Club Update on 20:37 - Nov 15 by KeithHaynes

If the ceo is mentioning racism and homophobia personally I would like to know what incidents, what was said and where.
As per other posts.

Yes, he needs to back it up now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New Club Update on 22:02 - Nov 15 with 2573 viewspencoedjack

New Club Update on 20:37 - Nov 15 by KeithHaynes

As per other posts.

I concur

Hope the club are not going to go all soft after a couple of people complain about jovial behaviour on an away trip.

Obviously racism is unacceptable.
New Club Update on 23:12 - Nov 15 with 2511 viewsReslovenSwan1

New Club Update on 22:02 - Nov 15 by pencoedjack

I concur

Hope the club are not going to go all soft after a couple of people complain about jovial behaviour on an away trip.

According to some on here racist anti welsh slurs ARE acceptable. The Courts do not agree and will convict the perpetrators as with this low life case in Neath. The sheep slur baiters and the downright viscous racists are often the same people it seems.

https://www.policeprofessional.com/news/woman-convicted-of-racial-assault-after-

Yorkshire Leeds fans abused Liam Williams and Lee Selby the boxers. Gerwyn Price got shocking abuse and did not like it at all. Sky stayed away. Just like the Asian cricketers who did not have it half as bad. The cricketer did not get taunted by animal noises. Yorkshire will still pay.

New Club Update on 00:13 - Nov 16 with 2482 viewsTreforys_Jack

New Club Update on 23:12 - Nov 15 by ReslovenSwan1

According to some on here racist anti welsh slurs ARE acceptable. The Courts do not agree and will convict the perpetrators as with this low life case in Neath. The sheep slur baiters and the downright viscous racists are often the same people it seems.

https://www.policeprofessional.com/news/woman-convicted-of-racial-assault-after-

Yorkshire Leeds fans abused Liam Williams and Lee Selby the boxers. Gerwyn Price got shocking abuse and did not like it at all. Sky stayed away. Just like the Asian cricketers who did not have it half as bad. The cricketer did not get taunted by animal noises. Yorkshire will still pay.

Stop being a victim you sad act.
New Club Update on 01:11 - Nov 16 with 2469 viewsReslovenSwan1

New Club Update on 00:13 - Nov 16 by Treforys_Jack

Stop being a victim you sad act.

Treforys Jack. Read the article.

" A fairground worker has pleaded guilty to racially aggravated actual bodily harm after calling an officer “dirty Welsh” and a “sheep shagger”.

You can enjoy your puerile sheep shagger banter if you want. Giggle away. Just be aware it is illegal and considered racist by me the police and the courts. You have no where to go.

No doubt Some Hungarian Ultras call Tammy Abraham a wall flower too. Hungarian English racists whats the difference? Monkeys sheep ? Some laugh some do not.

Gerwyn Price was actually pretty upset. I back him all the way. Tough as nails. "The crowd were shit again tonight". He said on Sky. Big cahones. Sky dodged it to stay on side with the sponsors.

New Club Update on 04:11 - Nov 16 with 2430 viewsTreforys_Jack

New Club Update on 01:11 - Nov 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Treforys Jack. Read the article.

" A fairground worker has pleaded guilty to racially aggravated actual bodily harm after calling an officer “dirty Welsh” and a “sheep shagger”.

You can enjoy your puerile sheep shagger banter if you want. Giggle away. Just be aware it is illegal and considered racist by me the police and the courts. You have no where to go.

No doubt Some Hungarian Ultras call Tammy Abraham a wall flower too. Hungarian English racists whats the difference? Monkeys sheep ? Some laugh some do not.

Gerwyn Price was actually pretty upset. I back him all the way. Tough as nails. "The crowd were shit again tonight". He said on Sky. Big cahones. Sky dodged it to stay on side with the sponsors.

I'm not a victim, you obviously are ....
New Club Update on 10:31 - Nov 16 with 2294 viewsBoundy

I did note that a poster on another site mentioned well before the Clubs update that some more that just unruly behaviour is beginning to creep in with some of our younger away support . I know him and I'm sure those who go away regularly will also be aware of him , he's not prone to hysterics so maybe there is something , or not .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

New Club Update on 10:45 - Nov 16 with 2282 viewsNotLoyal

New Club Update on 22:02 - Nov 15 by pencoedjack

I concur

But no incidents, reports etc?
The club can't throw that one in to a club update and not aspire to at least state what and when.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New Club Update on 11:18 - Nov 16 with 2267 viewsDr_Parnassus

It’s fashionable to over-blow incidents and create issues that don’t really exist.

It means you can be seen to be doing something.

This is why I insist on asking for specifics every-time there is an accusation of wrongdoing. Rarely does anything come back as described.

It’s the age we live in at the moment.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

New Club Update on 12:51 - Nov 16 with 2198 viewspencoedjack

New Club Update on 10:45 - Nov 16 by NotLoyal

But no incidents, reports etc?
The club can't throw that one in to a club update and not aspire to at least state what and when.

I agree but I would bet good money it relates to the Coventry away game when a woman tweeted she had reported fans behaviour (on a bus) to the club.

'They were drinking & singing songs' albeit there was also mention of the Sala song.

When football away trips don't include a swig & a sing song my days of going will be over.
New Club Update on 14:13 - Nov 16 with 2145 viewsReslovenSwan1

New Club Update on 04:11 - Nov 16 by Treforys_Jack

I'm not a victim, you obviously are ....

I do accept i do not like being accused of bestiality. Its actually very unpleasant and a reject this puerile humour. You clearly enjoy it each to their own. It is however illegal.

New Club Update on 14:23 - Nov 16 with 2139 viewsTreforys_Jack

New Club Update on 14:13 - Nov 16 by ReslovenSwan1

I do accept i do not like being accused of bestiality. Its actually very unpleasant and a reject this puerile humour. You clearly enjoy it each to their own. It is however illegal.

Anyone in the stadium been arrested, hmmmm I wonder why not. Stop being a victim, desperate to be offended.
New Club Update on 14:33 - Nov 16 with 2134 viewsjasper_T

Are we expecting Julian Winter to name names and make direct accusations during an update? That's for the authorities to pursue.
New Club Update on 14:50 - Nov 16 with 2121 viewsKeithHaynes

New Club Update on 14:33 - Nov 16 by jasper_T

Are we expecting Julian Winter to name names and make direct accusations during an update? That's for the authorities to pursue.

Who said that ?

New Club Update on 18:13 - Nov 16 with 2005 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter wrote this.

"There has been an element of anti-social behaviour at our matches this season, with isolated incidents here at the Swansea.com Stadium as well as issues that have arisen from our away games".

Why does he need to be specific? We all know this anyway. Swearing, drunkenness and obscene chanting. No doubt an arrest or two and an expulsion. The Luton racial abuse of Williams was the way issue.

New Club Update on 18:19 - Nov 16 with 2000 viewsAndyconky

New Club Update on 14:33 - Nov 16 by jasper_T

Couldn't agree more Jasper. There is no way he can respond to specific incidents like this. Its not feasible to be giving feedback on EVERY thing that happens. It's a really good update

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024