Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade 01:38 - Nov 22 with 2879 viewsDr_Parnassus

16 children in hospital is the latest and multiple dead is what is being reported.

Some horrific videos showing the incident which I won’t post. Suspect in custody.

No motive released as of yet, the timing and location seem very suspicious though.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 2:23]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 07:11 - Nov 22 with 2420 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 09:49 - Nov 22 with 2306 viewsRonaldStump

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 07:11 - Nov 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely disgusting thing to do.
'A witness at the scene said well known local Black lives matter activists, including one man who was prominently protesting the Rittenhouse trial, showed up to the scene to survey the aftermathof the christmas parade attack."

(He She Him)

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 09:55 - Nov 22 with 2341 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

They were suggesting this morning that this driver was involved in another incident in a different area and was speeding to get away but ran into the parade. There was footage of the suv slamming on to avoid a young girl then speed off again. They were appearing to rule terrorism out early this morning.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it were terrorism though such is the state of the world.
Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 09:55 - Nov 22 with 2341 viewsDr_Parnassus

Just reading about it now. Pretty sick stuff.

Appears to be a clear racist involved in the attack anyway, targeting white kids is what they are saying on Twitter but motive not yet confirmed.

Posted a host of racist anti white rhetoric on his socials. Saying a few days ago he was going to knock white people out. CNN doing their best to play it down.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 11:25]

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 09:58 - Nov 22 with 2326 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 09:55 - Nov 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Just reading about it now. Pretty sick stuff.

Appears to be a clear racist involved in the attack anyway, targeting white kids is what they are saying on Twitter but motive not yet confirmed.

Posted a host of racist anti white rhetoric on his socials. Saying a few days ago he was going to knock white people out. CNN doing their best to play it down.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 11:25]

If that’s true they should give him the chair.
Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:05 - Nov 22 with 2280 viewsonehunglow

This has to be said.
If those kids had been black and the driver white then we would be seeing riots on the streets in protest.

White lives,black lives …we re in this world together .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:06 - Nov 22 with 2292 viewsKeithHaynes

Five dead, and he drove the vehicle in to children ?
Sadly no capital punishment in Wisconsin.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:10 - Nov 22 with 2240 viewsRonaldStump

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 09:55 - Nov 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

They were suggesting this morning that this driver was involved in another incident in a different area and was speeding to get away but ran into the parade. There was footage of the suv slamming on to avoid a young girl then speed off again. They were appearing to rule terrorism out early this morning.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it were terrorism though such is the state of the world.

A ploy to change the narrative.
I've seen video footage ...if you are fleeing another issue and come across a christmas parade full of kids the last thing on your mind is to try and speed through them all.

Things are about to heat up across the pond for sure.

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:11 - Nov 22 with 2276 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:05 - Nov 22 by onehunglow

This has to be said.
If those kids had been black and the driver white then we would be seeing riots on the streets in protest.

White lives,black lives …we re in this world together .

Absolutely, this media driven divide isn’t helping anyone.

The cycle of hate is just depressing.

I would not be very comfortable being a CNN producer knowing the dishonest role they played in stoking the division and anger there after the trial with their slanted and dishonest reporting of it.

Biden should also take a long hard look at himself. He had a duty to back the law of the land and the court’s decision, the division being created is inexcusable.

This is the danger of making everything about race.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 11:26]

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:19 - Nov 22 with 2217 viewsonehunglow

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:11 - Nov 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely, this media driven divide isn’t helping anyone.

The cycle of hate is just depressing.

I would not be very comfortable being a CNN producer knowing the dishonest role they played in stoking the division and anger there after the trial with their slanted and dishonest reporting of it.

Biden should also take a long hard look at himself. He had a duty to back the law of the land and the court’s decision, the division being created is inexcusable.

This is the danger of making everything about race.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 11:26]

It’s really quite simple it white people haventbthe guts to admit it no doubt because of the current climate .
Racism works both ways

This attack could well be racist and it should be condemned equally.

Looting often follows these incidents but not this one.

I

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 12:56 - Nov 22 with 2074 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:10 - Nov 22 by RonaldStump

I've seen video footage ...if you are fleeing another issue and come across a christmas parade full of kids the last thing on your mind is to try and speed through them all.

Could be true, but when he got to the parade he made a conscious decision to plow through them regardless. He didn’t hit them by mistake, I saw footage of it all.

He is literally driving over people. If he was trying to get away from another crime he committed he was happy to sacrifice children that were in his way in order to do so. Such disregard for human life and the race divide it has caused online is shocking.

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 13:20 - Nov 22 with 2013 viewsonehunglow

Most police officers have seen countless people refusing to stop for police and see them drive in a manner that shows no regard at all for any life including kids.

It is one of the most stressful decision officers make as to pursue or not. Get it wrong and you are fried.

Scum who drive with regard to human life should be jailed for 20 years at least.

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 23:22 - Nov 22 with 1805 viewsmajorraglan

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 10:10 - Nov 22 by RonaldStump

The guy driving the SUV is a scumbag.

Police have ruled out terrorism and confirmed the suspect was fleeing a domestic disturbance. This to me rules out suggestions it was an attempt by a black person to extract revenge for what happened in the Rittenhouse case. What’s not clear is whether the guy was driving under the influence of drink or drugs at the time of the incident.
Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 05:57 - Nov 23 with 1713 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 23:22 - Nov 22 by majorraglan

The guy driving the SUV is a scumbag.

Police have ruled out terrorism and confirmed the suspect was fleeing a domestic disturbance. This to me rules out suggestions it was an attempt by a black person to extract revenge for what happened in the Rittenhouse case. What’s not clear is whether the guy was driving under the influence of drink or drugs at the time of the incident.

There is a great attempt to play down the motive, it doesn’t quite make sense to me though.

They said he wasn’t being perused… yet managed to run over 52 people. Imagine that, 52. He has a horn in his car but didn’t alert anyone and just drove into the back of them and kept on driving over people.

He is clearly deeply racist, on his social media page said that religion is white supremacy and was out on bail for running over a woman in his car. Days before the incident said he was going to knock white people out, then runs over scores of people in a Christmas market.

We will have to see what develops but it sounds awful to me. I can very much see a case for not reporting that it was a revenge attack, as it may well spark something that cannot be controlled.

It’s incredibly coincidental.

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 14:10 - Nov 23 with 1566 viewsFlashberryjack

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 05:57 - Nov 23 by Dr_Parnassus

There is a great attempt to play down the motive, it doesn’t quite make sense to me though.

They said he wasn’t being perused… yet managed to run over 52 people. Imagine that, 52. He has a horn in his car but didn’t alert anyone and just drove into the back of them and kept on driving over people.

He is clearly deeply racist, on his social media page said that religion is white supremacy and was out on bail for running over a woman in his car. Days before the incident said he was going to knock white people out, then runs over scores of people in a Christmas market.

We will have to see what develops but it sounds awful to me. I can very much see a case for not reporting that it was a revenge attack, as it may well spark something that cannot be controlled.

How very dare you suggest the unthinkable, were all the deceased white, or would that be another coincidence ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 15:06 - Nov 23 with 1533 viewsYouBackJastard

Hopefully he never see the sun again. Throw away the key.
Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 19:50 - Nov 24 with 1285 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Affidavit released: witnesses say "driver drove in zigzag to hit as many as possible."

Meanwhile, the same mainstream media that called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist murderer is still calling this an accident.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 21:26 - Nov 24 with 1217 viewsmajorraglan

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 05:57 - Nov 23 by Dr_Parnassus

I am not attempting g to play down any motive etc, I have merely highlighted what the p9lice have said.
Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 1170 views73__73

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 19:50 - Nov 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Affidavit released: witnesses say "driver drove in zigzag to hit as many as possible."

Meanwhile, the same mainstream media that called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist murderer is still calling this an accident.

The MSM in the U.K. are just as bad. Thank god for other outlets of news etc.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 00:07 - Nov 25 with 1137 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 21:26 - Nov 24 by majorraglan

I am not attempting g to play down any motive etc, I have merely highlighted what the p9lice have said.

I wasn’t suggesting you were personally.

I was commenting in general, the main stream media framing it as a “crash” or “an accident”, police not wanting to give any real details. There is a genuine fear this could spark a mini civil war in some sections.

Although the media just want to cover themselves because they know they are complicit in how they have framed things over the last few years, and especially last few weeks.

They go from Rittenhouse being a “white supremacist, racist, murderer” (although clearly isn’t any of those things) to “SUV crashes into people while fleeing a disturbance”.

Just criminal, criminal stuff. 6 people now dead as an 8 year old boy passes away, another 16 children in hospital, more than half in critical condition.

Over 50 victims as it stands.

This was no accident and anyone that thinks it was, be brave enough and watch the video, come back and tell us how.

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 00:44 - Nov 25 with 1121 viewsJack123

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 00:07 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

I wasn’t suggesting you were personally.

I was commenting in general, the main stream media framing it as a “crash” or “an accident”, police not wanting to give any real details. There is a genuine fear this could spark a mini civil war in some sections.

Although the media just want to cover themselves because they know they are complicit in how they have framed things over the last few years, and especially last few weeks.

They go from Rittenhouse being a “white supremacist, racist, murderer” (although clearly isn’t any of those things) to “SUV crashes into people while fleeing a disturbance”.

Just criminal, criminal stuff. 6 people now dead as an 8 year old boy passes away, another 16 children in hospital, more than half in critical condition.

Over 50 victims as it stands.

This was no accident and anyone that thinks it was, be brave enough and watch the video, come back and tell us how.

The media are just taking the pee, from what I can see they are under orders to start a civil war, you have not got to be Sherlock Holmes to see what's gone on here

They are just blatantly winding people up.

libera nos a malo

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 03:55 - Nov 25 with 1078 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 00:44 - Nov 25 by Jack123

The media are just taking the pee, from what I can see they are under orders to start a civil war, you have not got to be Sherlock Holmes to see what's gone on here

They are just blatantly winding people up.

A sensible celebrity? My word.

Important to note that this man has been charged with 5 (soon to be 6) counts of INTENTIONAL MURDER.

Yet the media are reporting it as an accident. It stinks.

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 11:18 - Nov 25 with 976 viewsDr_Parnassus

A GoFundMe was set up to raise $5m to bail out this monster.

Citing how poorly he has been treated by setting a high bail and how it’s because he’s black followed by #BLM

The fact he murdered 6 people and tried to murder another 50 odd has nothing to do with it of course….

Can you believe this stuff?

Again the danger of this false media narrative being painted. Even racist mass murderers and child killers are looked at as victims.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10241291/GoFundMe-pulls-5M-bail-fundrai

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 11:23 - Nov 25 with 974 viewsonehunglow

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 11:18 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Citing how poorly he has been treated by setting a high bail and how it’s because he’s black followed by #BLM

The fact he murdered 6 people and tried to murder another 50 odd has nothing to do with it of course….

Again the danger of this false media narrative being painted. Even racist mass murderers and child killers are looked at as victims.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10241291/GoFundMe-pulls-5M-bail-fundrai

Its painfully simple
Slaughtering white people has different repercussions.

The MEN enquiry still ongoing a it happens.

Not an angry word on the streets or the media as regards the ethnicity of the Killers.

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 11:27 - Nov 25 with 972 viewsYouBackJastard

Pure evil - SUV rams into crowd at Xmas parade on 11:18 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

The fundraiser was deleted in less than 24 hours, pointless made up divisive nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024