Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool 12:29 - Nov 26 with 2038 viewsraynor94

Ava White, left with catastrophic injuries by 4 teenagers aged between 13 and 15.

What on earth is the world coming too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 12:40 - Nov 26 with 2021 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Someone will be along to blame it on the vaccine in a moment.

But it’s bloody awful.
Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 12:52 - Nov 26 with 1999 viewsRonaldStump

Liverpool again !! Some of the stuff that goes on in that city is horrific.

Awful to think that this can happen

(He She Him)

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 13:36 - Nov 26 with 1972 viewsBoundy

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 12:52 - Nov 26 by RonaldStump

Liverpool again !! Some of the stuff that goes on in that city is horrific.

Awful to think that this can happen

How about mentioning other major and not so major cities , I notice you failed to report on the recent double murder in Norton Fitzwarren, with two of their children upstairs

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 13:40 - Nov 26 with 1969 viewscontroversial_jack

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 13:36 - Nov 26 by Boundy

How about mentioning other major and not so major cities , I notice you failed to report on the recent double murder in Norton Fitzwarren, with two of their children upstairs

Yes, quiet leafy Somerset.
Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 14:16 - Nov 26 with 1935 viewshowenjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10245293/Man-24-charged-murdering-18-ye

Tragic what is happening . There was a 13 year old shot in the back in a busy street in Birmingham last week as well ! crazy times
Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 14:25 - Nov 26 with 1926 viewsBoundy

and you my dear sound like , never mind , there we are then

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 14:31 - Nov 26 with 1909 viewsonehunglow

This happens everywhere including Wales.

Are people still enjoying the chance to have a go at Liverpool,even in these circumtances. It show just true scum is.

Da doo Ron Ron

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 18:50 - Nov 26 with 1817 viewsGoldenBear

Tragic, when is this going to end.
RIP Young lady.
Login to get fewer ads

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 19:08 - Nov 26 with 1795 viewsFlashberryjack

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 18:50 - Nov 26 by GoldenBear

Tragic, when is this going to end.
RIP Young lady.

Absolutely awful, such a young life taken by those so young.

And the young blame the older generation for all the violence, although they may have a point, with some parents.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 19:13 - Nov 26 with 1791 viewsCatullus

What can we expect from kids when we have so many adults going around telling people to ignore the rules, to rise up against non existent oppression, to fight?

A short while back a PCSO was talking to some kids opposite my house, a man walked past and said to the kids, he's only a pretend cop tell him to f*ck off. It's where society is going, people who think rules don't or shouldn't apply to them, usually brain dead sheep who try telling the rest of us we are asleep or stupid, they go around pushing their agenda and this is where we end up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 19:21 - Nov 26 with 1790 viewsGoldenBear

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 19:08 - Nov 26 by Flashberryjack

Absolutely awful, such a young life taken by those so young.

And the young blame the older generation for all the violence, although they may have a point, with some parents.

Unfortunately mate, its embedded into certain sections of society and its here to say, and I say that with utmost sadness.
Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 20:05 - Nov 26 with 1750 viewslifelong

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 13:36 - Nov 26 by Boundy

A dispute over a parking space, apparently…. Horrific.
Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 20:07 - Nov 26 with 1739 viewsonehunglow

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 20:05 - Nov 26 by lifelong

We are in living in bad times lifelong .

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 20:21 - Nov 26 with 1735 viewsWingstandwood

To think that the guy alleged to be responsible (if found guilty) is likely to spend the next 30+ years of his life inside, just for a mere 'parking space' is absolutely mind-boggling.

The judge is likely to dish out a very heavy sentence on this one i.e. double murder of two parents with kids in the house.... If 'sent-down' the guy is sure going to have a lot of time to reflect upon the sheer madness of it all!

Argus!

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 22:53 - Nov 26 with 1640 viewscontroversial_jack

Disputes over parking are quite common. Some come to blows too
Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 23:02 - Nov 26 with 1635 viewsJack123

Absolutely terrible! Rest in peace..

Why on earth would 4 young boys stab and kill a girl? She was utterly defenceless , I don't know what's going on with children these days, but something is seriously ferking up.

Edit: From what I heard 4 boys charged? Maybe one stabbed her, but my point was 4 young males onto a 12 year old female, why the need to stab her? It's crazy.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 23:04]

libera nos a malo

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 23:13 - Nov 26 with 1618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 12:40 - Nov 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Someone will be along to blame it on the vaccine in a moment.

But it’s bloody awful.

Poor post. Keep your prejudices to yourself. A 12 year old girl has been butchered by 4 other children FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 23:20 - Nov 26 with 1606 viewsKeithHaynes

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 20:07 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

We are in living in bad times lifelong .

Depends where you live, there are worse places, there are better places.
That’s life.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 23:52 - Nov 26 with 1590 viewsJack123

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 23:13 - Nov 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Poor post. Keep your prejudices to yourself. A 12 year old girl has been butchered by 4 other children FFS

Too right, that post is poor , I've made some silly posts after a few drinks, but looking at the time of posting, there is no need to bring that into it, when a little girl has lost her life, PATHETIC, take a look at yourself.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2021 1:20]

libera nos a malo

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool (n/t) on 01:35 - Nov 27 with 1546 viewsJack123

[Post edited 27 Nov 2021 1:37]

libera nos a malo

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 06:33 - Nov 27 with 1497 viewsRonaldStump

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 19:13 - Nov 26 by Catullus

What can we expect from kids when we have so many adults going around telling people to ignore the rules, to rise up against non existent oppression, to fight?

A short while back a PCSO was talking to some kids opposite my house, a man walked past and said to the kids, he's only a pretend cop tell him to f*ck off. It's where society is going, people who think rules don't or shouldn't apply to them, usually brain dead sheep who try telling the rest of us we are asleep or stupid, they go around pushing their agenda and this is where we end up.

Using this tragedy to score points for your own narrative is quite frankly abhorrent.

shame on you

(He She Him)

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 09:41 - Nov 27 with 1457 viewsonehunglow

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 23:20 - Nov 26 by KeithHaynes

Depends where you live, there are worse places, there are better places.
That’s life.

Some love hammering anything to do with Liverpool,as have others.It has always been thus,from bin dippers to fat slags to chavs. Make no mistake ,they gorge in this news.

As you say,good place /bad places. London seems worst to me though.

This is a full on sickener that goes on everywhere including Wales and even country villages.

Murder of a 12 year old in Liverpool on 14:01 - Nov 28 with 1290 viewshowenjack

Dodge City......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10248023/Shocking-CCTV-shows-moment-two
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024