Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday night football chat along 15:45 - Dec 1 with 639 viewsKeithHaynes

Plenty on tonight, which game are you watching. I’m up for the Merseyside derby.
Could be Rafa’s last game. What a game to go out on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wednesday night football chat along on 18:52 - Dec 1 with 586 viewsCatullus

I'd be more tempted by Wolves v Burnley personally. I won't watch any though. Midweek football is getting knocked on the head unless it's the Swans.

I started a new job last week and I start at 3am so I'll be in bed at 8! I must be mad.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wednesday night football chat along on 19:15 - Dec 1 with 575 viewsshingle

Wednesday night football chat along on 18:52 - Dec 1 by Catullus

I'd be more tempted by Wolves v Burnley personally. I won't watch any though. Midweek football is getting knocked on the head unless it's the Swans.

I started a new job last week and I start at 3am so I'll be in bed at 8! I must be mad.

I would be more interested in a what type job is it that you are starting at 3am chat along.
Wednesday night football chat along on 19:36 - Dec 1 with 568 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday night football chat along on 18:52 - Dec 1 by Catullus

2 pints please ✊

Wednesday night football chat along on 20:36 - Dec 1 with 527 viewsbuilthjack

Slumberland are losing to Oldman

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wednesday night football chat along on 20:37 - Dec 1 with 525 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday night football chat along on 20:36 - Dec 1 by builthjack

Slumberland are losing to Oldman

Liverpool killing Everton.
I would imagine RAFA is on his way, there’s even people leaving !

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:23 - Dec 1 with 492 viewsFireboy2

Wednesday night football chat along on 19:15 - Dec 1 by shingle

I would be more interested in a what type job is it that you are starting at 3am chat along.

Me too.
Wednesday night football chat along on 21:34 - Dec 1 with 477 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:23 - Dec 1 by Fireboy2

Me too.

Chat line ?

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:41 - Dec 1 with 470 viewsKeithHaynes

That second Sala goal 🤭👍

Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:52 - Dec 1 with 456 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ex Swansea player Ryan Hedges scores for Aberdeen. Seems a classy player but not that productive. Free agent in the Summer. Probably wants to come back south. Swansea lined Flo Balogun scores for Arsenal u23 in Papa John Trophy Ipswich.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:53 - Dec 1 with 452 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:52 - Dec 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Ex Swansea player Ryan Hedges scores for Aberdeen. Seems a classy player but not that productive. Free agent in the Summer. Probably wants to come back south. Swansea lined Flo Balogun scores for Arsenal u23 in Papa John Trophy Ipswich.

Hedges has had a decent career, think he’s only 26, but thought he had signed a new contract.

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:57 - Dec 1 with 444 viewsFireboy2

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:34 - Dec 1 by KeithHaynes

Chat line ?

Milkman? Baker?
Wednesday night football chat along on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 424 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wednesday night football chat along on 21:53 - Dec 1 by KeithHaynes

Hedges has had a decent career, think he’s only 26, but thought he had signed a new contract.

12 days ago he had not signed.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/ryan-hedges-aberdeen-future-knife-2

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wednesday night football chat along on 22:30 - Dec 1 with 403 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday night football chat along on 22:21 - Dec 1 by ReslovenSwan1

12 days ago he had not signed.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/ryan-hedges-aberdeen-future-knife-2

My bad, as the young folk say 😉

Wednesday night football chat along on 22:56 - Dec 1 with 389 viewsAndyCole

A footballing fest this evening. Proper, purposeful exciting go-fwd stuff. I truly hope Martin has been watching Liverpool. No dithering with a CM wallowing in the back4/5.

Nothing I've watched over the last couple of evenings resembles anything Martin is attempting with his self indulgent, losing Plan A.

Revert properly to Plan B, allow the legacy senior players who know winning football to call the shots (The 3 Amigos - Grimesy, Bennett, Naughts). Get a proper, commanding CB as our rock. And play further fwd in the red zone.

Would love to hear from the Martinistas how Plan A, which as far as I know has only ever delivered mid table League 1 mediocrity, is the way to go. Any top-level benchmarks to draw upon ? Anything of substance ?

It beggars belief how some of our sheeple so blindly follow.

(I feel a new thread brewing......... Plan A or Plan B ? ........a proper grown ups discussion point, no agendas)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Wednesday night football chat along on 23:29 - Dec 1 with 368 viewsDJack

Wednesday night football chat along on 22:56 - Dec 1 by AndyCole

A footballing fest this evening. Proper, purposeful exciting go-fwd stuff. I truly hope Martin has been watching Liverpool. No dithering with a CM wallowing in the back4/5.

Nothing I've watched over the last couple of evenings resembles anything Martin is attempting with his self indulgent, losing Plan A.

Revert properly to Plan B, allow the legacy senior players who know winning football to call the shots (The 3 Amigos - Grimesy, Bennett, Naughts). Get a proper, commanding CB as our rock. And play further fwd in the red zone.

Would love to hear from the Martinistas how Plan A, which as far as I know has only ever delivered mid table League 1 mediocrity, is the way to go. Any top-level benchmarks to draw upon ? Anything of substance ?

It beggars belief how some of our sheeple so blindly follow.

(I feel a new thread brewing......... Plan A or Plan B ? ........a proper grown ups discussion point, no agendas)

Your posts are a combination of a word salad and BS-bingo.

🤪🤣🤣🤣

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wednesday night football chat along on 23:37 - Dec 1 with 363 viewsFireboy2

Wednesday night football chat along on 23:29 - Dec 1 by DJack

Your posts are a combination of a word salad and BS-bingo.

🤪🤣🤣🤣

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024