Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seriously interested in your answers ? 21:20 - Dec 3 with 3388 viewsKeithHaynes

Does Covid exist ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 21:25 - Dec 3 with 1458 viewsmax936

Keith, have you had an afternoon on the sarsaparillas ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 23:12 - Dec 3 with 1397 viewsProfessor

Absolutely.
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 23:28 - Dec 3 with 1381 viewsSirjohnalot

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 23:12 - Dec 3 by Professor

Absolutely.

Of course it does. What an odd question
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 23:36 - Dec 3 with 1365 viewsAguycalledJack

I think the question should be, if you don’t think it exists what in your view is hospitalising and killing thousands of people? 👍
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 00:04 - Dec 4 with 1351 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is this the direction you wish to take the Forum in?

I hope not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 00:38 - Dec 4 with 1333 viewsFireboy2

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 00:04 - Dec 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope not.

What direction is that then Einstein?
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 01:24 - Dec 4 with 1298 viewsDr_Parnassus

It does, but I think some Governments are also taking advantage of the situation.

The legislation being passed here in Australia for example is shocking.

Russell Brand has done two interesting videos explaining it:-

[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 1:29]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 01:54 - Dec 4 with 1289 viewsJack123

I would go to say maybe? But it's been blown out of all proportion, I truly believe many deaths that have been counted as covid deaths were not.

Something much bigger than the virus going on here.

You only have to look how quickly restrictions are being brought back in, because of the omicron variant, they moved everyone to a higher level of scare, just for that, yet the south africans are like wtf?

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 02:09 - Dec 4 with 1278 viewsangryjack

Too many people in high authority are making millions of pounds off covid, so they will always want it too exist,its just a flu on steroids that's all it is..and has been over exaggerated, everytime we coming out of the darkness,would you believe it, another variant,its getting predictable now,all these politicians with companies li key to the virus,have really got the brain washed fooled.yes there some sort of flu but it's been really scare mongered into people by media,its ridiculous
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 03:40 - Dec 4 with 1233 viewsRonaldStump

It does exist, it's a modified version of influenza (man made). If anybody thinks that the flu common cold etc just disappeared whilst Covid wanted it's 15 minutes of fame is living in cloud cuckoo land. Covid is influenza re packaged. This has been in the planning for decades and hasn't really gone to plan as far too many people have woken up to the fact that not everything is as it seems. The governments the world over have been working in lockstep which is patently obvious

We're getting closer and closer to a digital ID and Chinese style social credit system due to the subservience and compliance from a large amount of the weaker spiritually. minded people throughout the world. Easily influenced.

programming and conditioning of the people has started from a very early age donkeys ears ago and the indoctrination through school has resulted in the cluster f@ck we are living through today. there is still time to fight this tyranny and create a much better peaceful and loving world where people can live in harmony together but currently there are far too many vaxists believing the government narrative and fighting their battle for them.

There will be dark days ahead but I believe the good people will win.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 3:44]

(He She Him)

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 08:52 - Dec 4 with 1188 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yes it absolutely exists. Was it a less ordinary virus weaponised by gain of function research in the Wuhan lab and accidentally (definitely NOT purposefully) - 100% yes.

I find it really odd that there was so much fuss over the origin of the Skripals poisoning in Salisbury in the media and absolutely no investigation journalistically over the origin of a lethal pathogen that has killed around 5 MILLION people and killed the world economy.

“It came from a bat who bit a pangolin that breathed on somebody in a wet food markiet”. Of course it did !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 08:57 - Dec 4 with 1181 viewsItchySphincter

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 02:09 - Dec 4 by angryjack

Too many people in high authority are making millions of pounds off covid, so they will always want it too exist,its just a flu on steroids that's all it is..and has been over exaggerated, everytime we coming out of the darkness,would you believe it, another variant,its getting predictable now,all these politicians with companies li key to the virus,have really got the brain washed fooled.yes there some sort of flu but it's been really scare mongered into people by media,its ridiculous

Some of that is valid.

There is no doubt that covid exists and until the scientists can work out why it discriminates as it does it will always be highly dangerous, but there is absolutely no question that a number of people are making some serious bank out of it too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 09:06 - Dec 4 with 1171 viewsjack_lord

Russell Brand for goodness sake, Americans English.... so the English are a nation that doesnt include Wales and Scotland - never saw him as a little englander

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:16 - Dec 4 with 1127 viewsKeithHaynes

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 00:04 - Dec 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope not.

I’m asking the question as I’m interested. The forum goes in the direction it wants as a result of what forum members post and respond to.

It’s a valid question, purely down to the fact there are people wandering about not wearing masks, not getting vaccinated and refusing to comply at any level.

I realise Covid deniers are in a small minority and much of the reluctance to conform to govt protocol is as a result of refusing to be frightened, scared or told what do do. And not that they don’t believe there is Covid, but a sensible discussion with people who don’t believe there is such a thing is of value surely ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:18 - Dec 4 with 1125 viewscontroversial_jack

It exists, yes. It's rampant too. some get really ill others don't.

It's not man made, that's been determined. Apparently, it's quite easy to tell

It didn't come from the wet market in Wuhan, it started in Italy. How it got from bats to humans, I have no idea!
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:26 - Dec 4 with 1117 viewsCatullus

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:16 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

I’m asking the question as I’m interested. The forum goes in the direction it wants as a result of what forum members post and respond to.

It’s a valid question, purely down to the fact there are people wandering about not wearing masks, not getting vaccinated and refusing to comply at any level.

I realise Covid deniers are in a small minority and much of the reluctance to conform to govt protocol is as a result of refusing to be frightened, scared or told what do do. And not that they don’t believe there is Covid, but a sensible discussion with people who don’t believe there is such a thing is of value surely ?

A sensible conversation would definitely be useful but try getting one.

My 13 yr old son has friends in school who have tested positive, been off school for weeks and told him they felt like schitt, not very seriously ill, not hospitalised but bad enough.

Then you get some people who have t and don't even realise they have it unless they've done a random test. others have it, know they have it and carry on regardless because they don't feel too bad and the deniers make all sorts of wild claims because some people don't get seriously ill.

The worst part is when anti vaxxers/deniers lie about what killed people to suit their agendas and claim it's the vaccines fault.

Utter loonies many of them. Or trolls and WUM's.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:30 - Dec 4 with 1100 viewsRonaldStump

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:16 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

You've hit the nail right on the head there Keith. Sensible discussion, without the vitriol dependant on which side of the fence you sit.

If we had a national debate, a debate where only those qualified are able to put there arguments across both for and against which would enable the viewing public to come to their own conclusion as to if they want to have the jab or if they don't.

But no instead we have a government and main stream media shoving it down our throats every opportunity they get and then to top it off they censor anybody that asks questions that may go against the narrative, rather than speaking out and putting the question to bed.

If you want some answers maybe follow the money and see where that takes you, look at all those that are making a pretty packet out of all this and who their relatives friends are.

Once you've joined the dots up you'll never look back.

(He She Him)

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:47 - Dec 4 with 1103 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 03:40 - Dec 4 by RonaldStump

It does exist, it's a modified version of influenza (man made). If anybody thinks that the flu common cold etc just disappeared whilst Covid wanted it's 15 minutes of fame is living in cloud cuckoo land. Covid is influenza re packaged. This has been in the planning for decades and hasn't really gone to plan as far too many people have woken up to the fact that not everything is as it seems. The governments the world over have been working in lockstep which is patently obvious

We're getting closer and closer to a digital ID and Chinese style social credit system due to the subservience and compliance from a large amount of the weaker spiritually. minded people throughout the world. Easily influenced.

programming and conditioning of the people has started from a very early age donkeys ears ago and the indoctrination through school has resulted in the cluster f@ck we are living through today. there is still time to fight this tyranny and create a much better peaceful and loving world where people can live in harmony together but currently there are far too many vaxists believing the government narrative and fighting their battle for them.

There will be dark days ahead but I believe the good people will win.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 3:44]

It’s not a “modified influenza” ffs. Saying coronavirus is flu is like saying a dog is a cat.
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:49 - Dec 4 with 1091 viewsonehunglow

This is an ever so subtle pyss take and a justifiable dig at Stump and his filthy campaign to see people die of a killer virus because he doesnt like the truth -which is mankind's stupidity to face the Truth which in this case is a world wide virus that kills and is spread basically by selfish cretins.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:50 - Dec 4 with 1094 viewsCatullus

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:47 - Dec 4 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s not a “modified influenza” ffs. Saying coronavirus is flu is like saying a dog is a cat.

My dog runs away from cats, he's a complete pussy bt that is a whole other story.

These people compare apples with oranges and end up plums.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 11:33 - Dec 4 with 1065 viewsRonaldStump

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:47 - Dec 4 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It is a modified version of influenza it was meant to be even more destructive before it was accidentally released. Funded indirectly by Fauci and the US tx payers money. This is common knowledge

(He She Him)

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 11:39 - Dec 4 with 1060 viewsRonaldStump

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 10:49 - Dec 4 by onehunglow

This is an ever so subtle pyss take and a justifiable dig at Stump and his filthy campaign to see people die of a killer virus because he doesnt like the truth -which is mankind's stupidity to face the Truth which in this case is a world wide virus that kills and is spread basically by selfish cretins.

You don't half talk a load of rubbish, I'll take your baseless dig with a pinch of salt you buffoon

(He She Him)

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 11:43 - Dec 4 with 1068 viewsSirjohnalot

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 11:33 - Dec 4 by RonaldStump

It is a modified version of influenza it was meant to be even more destructive before it was accidentally released. Funded indirectly by Fauci and the US tx payers money. This is common knowledge

Wow.. just wow.

I truly hope for your sake you’re trying to wind people up.
Seriously interested in your answers ? on 11:51 - Dec 4 with 1048 viewsRonaldStump

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 11:43 - Dec 4 by Sirjohnalot

Wow.. just wow.

I truly hope for your sake you’re trying to wind people up.

lets hear your take on it then Einstein. You claim to be the font of all knowledge on most threads.

bat stew?

(He She Him)

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 12:07 - Dec 4 with 1047 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Seriously interested in your answers ? on 11:33 - Dec 4 by RonaldStump

Coronavirus and Orthomyxoviridae are separate families of virus. You can’t modify an influenza into a coronavirus anymore than you could modify an elephant into a penguin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024