Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham fans react to Wilshere signing for their club 20:17 - Dec 5 with 564 viewsKeithHaynes

@WxmRob: I wouldn’t. Injury prone and he’s never played in non league. What could go wrong? With a promotion push in mind we need players who know what this level is like and who aren’t made of biscuit

@wrexhamcarl: To be fair last time we played played his former clubs West Ham and Arsenal we beat the both of them which technically means hes going to a better club! 😉

@Of1889R: @JEDilson_10 wait what? 😂

@JEDilson_10: Surely his ego is too big for them 😂 saying that, wouldn’t shock me if it happened… 😳

@JackFreeburn: Personally can’t wait to see him booed by the Mold Road

@MikeCleverly: Hahahahahahah imagine

@Allchelseafanp1: Ryan Reynolds making moves 😅😅

@JoeEdwardsss: Can’t wait for the Luke Young x Wilshere pivot.

@joshparr00: Massive club

@AdrianH23306560:
Would be a great signing on a play and pay deal.
Only 30 come January.
If his, groin, ankle, knee, heel, calf and collar bone, would they stand up to the physicality of the game.
Ah, forgot ego.
Can’t see tier 5 appealing to him.
Better to focus on keeping Mullin

@KevWhite66: Win win situation. Short term pay as you play contract and bonuses included. Wiltshire can get his fitness and put himself back in the shop window 😁

@craigyjones17: Nah, you’re alright ta 😂

@DanAuton2590: About his level

@DrewWickens_5: 😂 wouldn’t be the weirdest thing to happen to Wrexham tbf

@adam1862_: No way is this happening, he doesn’t wanna face Dion Kelly Evans

@dan_clubbe: What on earth 😳

@james__case: If this is true, firstly what a signing but secondly when he’s got knock and he’s in waterworld gym doing his rehab with the lads, I’ll shag him 😂✌🏽 Super Jack

@CymruOllie: This is like when Ledley signed for us. Probably won’t be any good on the pitch but it’s decent PR

@WxMMorgan: People on the Wrexham fans chat are saying they wouldn’t take Jack Wilshere 😭🤣

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024