Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads 12:48 - Dec 6 with 541 viewsKeithHaynes

Not the mad guess work outside of what it is the opinion of the more knowledgable fans on here.

Everyone has a price. What do you think ?

Bender Free
Hamer Free
Webb Free
Naughton Free
Bennett Free
Bidwell 250k
Rushesha Free
Cabango 500k
Cooper 250k
Manning 500k
Latibeaudiere 100k / Free
Dan Williams 150k
Dhanda Free
Fulton 400k
Walsh Free
Smith 150k
Ntcham 400k
O.Cooper 75k
Grimes 3 million
Downes 3 million
Paterson 400k
Piroe 13 million +
Joseph 250k
Cullen Free
Whitaker 200k
Obafemi 550k

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 13:54 - Dec 6 with 491 views34dfgdf54

Surely more for Cabango and Downes? Age etc.
What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 14:04 - Dec 6 with 477 viewsonehunglow

How we to pay for some of that crew to leave

Cabango will be a 5m player
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 14:04]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 14:16 - Dec 6 with 463 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

These threads are always fun.

I think Piroe is our only asset of any significant value.

Grimes was available at a substantial discount in the Summer and few appeared bothered then.

I'm not sure why Downes' valuation would have increased since joining us.

If Cabango didn't come through the U23s, he wouldn't be as overrated as he is by many on here.

I think if Benda had a sustained run of games where he performed as incredibly well as he did earlier on in the season, minus the infamous mistakes whilst trying to play triangles around attackers in our six yard box, he would attract substantial interest. I suspect he already is the subject of a lot of interest from much better teams than us. He's an incredibly talented goalkeeper.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 14:29 - Dec 6 with 451 viewsCatullus

I think you've undervalued Cabango and Ntcham and overvalued Piroe. 880k and 1.75 (if Ntcham plays regularly to the syandards we've seen) and, in today's market, we'll likely not get 10 million for Piroe, 6-7 if we're lucky.

Looking at how badly Grimes plays when Downes isn't there, I'd drop MG to 2.5.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 14:33 - Dec 6 with 444 viewsvetchonian

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 14:29 - Dec 6 by Catullus

I think you've undervalued Cabango and Ntcham and overvalued Piroe. 880k and 1.75 (if Ntcham plays regularly to the syandards we've seen) and, in today's market, we'll likely not get 10 million for Piroe, 6-7 if we're lucky.

Looking at how badly Grimes plays when Downes isn't there, I'd drop MG to 2.5.

I dont get this vsaluation of Grimes....it seems no one came in for him during the summer despite several of this boards "experts" stating he would be playing in the PL this season.

Teams watch players if they are interested...it seems Grimes didnt tempt even Potter to make a cheeky £3M bid or even less that would have turned Matty's head as it would get himm a PL place...that for me says a lot

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 18:18 - Dec 6 with 371 viewsTreforys_Jack

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 14:33 - Dec 6 by vetchonian

I dont get this vsaluation of Grimes....it seems no one came in for him during the summer despite several of this boards "experts" stating he would be playing in the PL this season.

Teams watch players if they are interested...it seems Grimes didnt tempt even Potter to make a cheeky £3M bid or even less that would have turned Matty's head as it would get himm a PL place...that for me says a lot

Don't diss our talisman vetchy, Andy Cole will be beastly to you, call you dim, twp and all sorts of nasty names.
What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 18:20 - Dec 6 with 370 viewsKeithHaynes

What prices do you put on Swansea City players heads on 14:16 - Dec 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

These threads are always fun.

I think Piroe is our only asset of any significant value.

Grimes was available at a substantial discount in the Summer and few appeared bothered then.

I'm not sure why Downes' valuation would have increased since joining us.

If Cabango didn't come through the U23s, he wouldn't be as overrated as he is by many on here.

I think if Benda had a sustained run of games where he performed as incredibly well as he did earlier on in the season, minus the infamous mistakes whilst trying to play triangles around attackers in our six yard box, he would attract substantial interest. I suspect he already is the subject of a lot of interest from much better teams than us. He's an incredibly talented goalkeeper.

Fun is always a good way to look at these things.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024