Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Vaccination Industry 11:39 - Dec 7 with 4734 viewsRonaldStump

I know a few people who have worked in the chemical and big pharma industry for almost 3 decades. The logistics of this clot shot manufacture puzzles them.If we combined all the manufacturers would they be able to manufacture the the shots at one dose per second it would take almost 32 years to make a billion doses. So where is it all coming from? some have had their fourth dose. They want to vaccinate the population of the world several times over yet we don't see any NEW manufacturing facilities, mass staffing and recruitment? It would take a minimum of 6 months to train a technician in the very basics of vessel competency yet here we are, an unlimited supply of this treatment! It's almost like it's been stockpiled years in advance.

AWAKE YET

This post has been edited by an administrator

(He She Him)

Clot Shot industry on 11:48 - Dec 7 with 1759 viewsProfessor

Absolute Bull

None of them has ever worked on an mRNA vaccine before. If they exist at all.

I know the person who runs the vector production at the Oxford Vaccine centre and believe me, how that was scaled up was a feat.

So why don't you slink off and spread lies somewhere else.
Clot Shot industry on 11:53 - Dec 7 with 1750 viewsScotia

Was there a large pharmaceutical industry in taliban controlled Afghanistan then?

أنت غبي مثل الكلب
Clot Shot industry on 11:54 - Dec 7 with 1750 viewsRonaldStump

Clot Shot industry on 11:48 - Dec 7 by Professor

Absolute Bull

I know the person who runs the vector production at the Oxford Vaccine centre and believe me, how that was scaled up was a feat.

Utter nonsense, you know it I know it and the the whole world are waking up to it in growing numbers everyday.

When the truth comes out and it will. You'll be wishing you'd carried out your feeble threat a few months back as you'll have nowhere to hide.

(He She Him)

Clot Shot industry on 12:01 - Dec 7 with 1732 viewsProfessor

Clot Shot industry on 11:54 - Dec 7 by RonaldStump

Utter nonsense, you know it I know it and the the whole world are waking up to it in growing numbers everyday.

When the truth comes out and it will. You'll be wishing you'd carried out your feeble threat a few months back as you'll have nowhere to hide.

You really are an objectionable piece of work. You call people liars, denigrate those who have sacrificed so much. For what? gratification? If you believe half of what you spout then you have serious issues.
Clot Shot industry on 12:04 - Dec 7 with 1731 viewsScotia

Clot Shot industry on 12:01 - Dec 7 by Professor

You really are an objectionable piece of work. You call people liars, denigrate those who have sacrificed so much. For what? gratification? If you believe half of what you spout then you have serious issues.

He's clearly a lying WUM.

Hopefully nobody takes him seriously because he posts complete and obvious garbage straight from facebook.
Clot Shot industry on 15:15 - Dec 7 with 1654 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Absolute Bull

"None of them has ever worked on an mRNA vaccine before. If they exist at all."

Wow.
Would you like to retract or modify that statement, or do you really want to be called out yet again for a generalistion that is completely untrue?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 15:31]
Clot Shot industry on 16:55 - Dec 7 with 1630 viewsProfessor

Clot Shot industry on 15:15 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

"None of them has ever worked on an mRNA vaccine before. If they exist at all."

Wow.
Would you like to retract or modify that statement, or do you really want to be called out yet again for a generalistion that is completely untrue?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 15:31]

None of them, if they exist at all, with have worked on an mRNA vaccine before. Why? Because they have NEVER been made commercially before. or are you really that stupid?. For starters none are made in the UK and given there are only 2 manufacturers, it's highly unlikely Stump knows anyone in Pfizer and even less likely Moderna. I also doubt he knows anyone in these industries who is in a position to make such a call. in short he is lying, talking BS. If we had been making an inactivated or live attenuated vaccine it would be more challenging I would agree.

So do you work with pharmaceutical or vaccine companies? Have first hand experience of how vaccines are produced? Do you really think a WUM like Stump does?

Once again you and Stump can misinform or make mischief, whatever you want to call it.

I call it lies.

There. Stick that in your retiree pipe and smoke it Regius Professor AFD
Clot Shot industry on 17:04 - Dec 7 with 1614 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clot Shot industry on 16:55 - Dec 7 by Professor

None of them, if they exist at all, with have worked on an mRNA vaccine before. Why? Because they have NEVER been made commercially before. or are you really that stupid?. For starters none are made in the UK and given there are only 2 manufacturers, it's highly unlikely Stump knows anyone in Pfizer and even less likely Moderna. I also doubt he knows anyone in these industries who is in a position to make such a call. in short he is lying, talking BS. If we had been making an inactivated or live attenuated vaccine it would be more challenging I would agree.

So do you work with pharmaceutical or vaccine companies? Have first hand experience of how vaccines are produced? Do you really think a WUM like Stump does?

Once again you and Stump can misinform or make mischief, whatever you want to call it.

I call it lies.

There. Stick that in your retiree pipe and smoke it Regius Professor AFD

So explain to everybody who made the SARS 1 mRNBA vaccines that killed the Ferrets.
Explain who developed the Rabbies mRNA Vaccine in 2013.
Explain who made the Ebola mRNA vaccines in 2018.
Explain how there are Dozens of mRNA vaccine patents from before 2019 if "nobody was working on them".

I asked if you wanted to modify the statement, instead you try to defend the indefensible.
You are not careful enough with your words when you make pronouncements.
Login to get fewer ads

Clot Shot industry on 17:19 - Dec 7 with 1613 viewsProfessor

Clot Shot industry on 17:04 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

So explain to everybody who made the SARS 1 mRNBA vaccines that killed the Ferrets.
Explain how there are Dozens of mRNA vaccine patents from before 2019 if "nobody was working on them".

I asked if you wanted to modify the statement, instead you try to defend the indefensible.

Not commercially. Stump referred to production. None of these were ever scaled up beyond experimental vaccines. Now read posts properly before making more accusations Regius Professor.

Once more you fail to understand. Hundreds of thousands of patents that NEVER lead to a product.
Clot Shot industry on 17:43 - Dec 7 with 1585 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clot Shot industry on 17:19 - Dec 7 by Professor

Not commercially. Stump referred to production. None of these were ever scaled up beyond experimental vaccines. Now read posts properly before making more accusations Regius Professor.

Once more you fail to understand. Hundreds of thousands of patents that NEVER lead to a product.

But that is not what you said is it.
You said quote
"None of them has ever worked on an mRNA vaccine before"
Not "none of them have ever commercially produced an mRNA vaccine before."
Which was why I asked if you wanted to modify it, because the words "worked on" are specific.
The mere fact that manufacturers had produced vaccines means you have no idea if Pfiza had produced commercial quantities before.

As for the patents, they are the ones for the very products that you say NEVER lead to anything, yet here we are with those exact patents used for mRNA vaccines in the USA.
Clot Shot industry on 17:53 - Dec 7 with 1590 viewsProfessor

Clot Shot industry on 17:43 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

But that is not what you said is it.
You said quote
"None of them has ever worked on an mRNA vaccine before"
Not "none of them have ever commercially produced an mRNA vaccine before."
Which was why I asked if you wanted to modify it, because the words "worked on" are specific.
The mere fact that manufacturers had produced vaccines means you have no idea if Pfiza had produced commercial quantities before.

As for the patents, they are the ones for the very products that you say NEVER lead to anything, yet here we are with those exact patents used for mRNA vaccines in the USA.

Read posts properly you absolute twit.

That's not what was said. You really think Stump knows anyone who has worked on an RNA vaccine?

I don't know anyone (DNA vaccines yes) and know a fair few vaccinologists.

Do you argue with yourself too?
Clot Shot industry on 18:07 - Dec 7 with 1565 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clot Shot industry on 17:53 - Dec 7 by Professor

Read posts properly you absolute twit.

That's not what was said. You really think Stump knows anyone who has worked on an RNA vaccine?

I don't know anyone (DNA vaccines yes) and know a fair few vaccinologists.

Do you argue with yourself too?

I don't know and I don't care.
All I care about is when you respond to other posters you say what you mean and it is true.
Clot Shot industry on 18:07 - Dec 7 with 1577 viewsCatullus

Clot Shot industry on 17:04 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Clot Shot industry on 18:13 - Dec 7 with 1570 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Clot Shot industry on 18:07 - Dec 7 by Catullus

Doubt he will bother to read it. He has already made his mind. It is a trait of antivaxers that no vaccines work

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Clot Shot industry on 18:14 - Dec 7 with 1554 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is that supposed to be some kind of answer to something?
Or a joke?
Clot Shot industry on 18:15 - Dec 7 with 1547 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clot Shot industry on 18:13 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

Doubt he will bother to read it. He has already made his mind. It is a trait of antivaxers that no vaccines work

You believe all vaccines work, well educate yourself.
Clot Shot industry on 18:25 - Dec 7 with 1551 viewsScotia

Come on Cat that's the CDC. They are obviously corrupt.

Can't you find something like

billybobsguidetowaymrnavaccinesarebad.com

I'm sure that would be far more reliable.
Clot Shot industry on 18:29 - Dec 7 with 1545 viewsmagicdaps10

You listen to and read a lot of rubbish don't you!?

What is your agenda to be peddling this nonsense so regular and with such passion?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clot Shot industry on 18:39 - Dec 7 with 1527 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clot Shot industry on 18:25 - Dec 7 by Scotia

Come on Cat that's the CDC. They are obviously corrupt.

Can't you find something like

billybobsguidetowaymrnavaccinesarebad.com

I'm sure that would be far more reliable.

At last a truthful statement, you must be catching on. "They are obviously corrupt."
Caught lying and changing data lots of times, even changing definitions of Vaccines, Immunity etc.
Clot Shot industry on 18:40 - Dec 7 with 1526 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clot Shot industry on 18:29 - Dec 7 by magicdaps10

You listen to and read a lot of rubbish don't you!?

What is your agenda to be peddling this nonsense so regular and with such passion?

If you haven't looked at the data you have no clue whether it is rubbish or not do you?
Clot Shot industry on 19:57 - Dec 7 with 1514 viewsmagicdaps10

Clot Shot industry on 18:40 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

If you haven't looked at the data you have no clue whether it is rubbish or not do you?

Issue is someone will post data stating one thing and then another bit of data is out there totally opposite to what that first person is pushing.

My wife has a masters in chemistry and I trust her judgement far better than most of the contradictive data that is going about.

If you are going to knock the covid jab and have had any vaccination in your life prior to that jab, it's best that person says nothing at all.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clot Shot industry on 20:17 - Dec 7 with 1495 viewsItchySphincter

Absolute Bull

He’s pushing your buttons. Easy for me to say but don’t rise to it. It’s purely for clicks and attention - there’s a few on here who do it, or maybe it’s just one greasy lonely bedsit boy, who knows, but there’s a similar style and intent from this OP, the one who keeps posting that racism isn’t a problem (unless it’s black people being racist) and the one that thinks Brexit is a raging success (😂) Even though the content is different, the objective is the same. It’s all too ridiculous to be for real.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clot Shot industry on 04:09 - Dec 8 with 1416 viewsRonaldStump

Clot Shot industry on 20:17 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

He’s pushing your buttons. Easy for me to say but don’t rise to it. It’s purely for clicks and attention - there’s a few on here who do it, or maybe it’s just one greasy lonely bedsit boy, who knows, but there’s a similar style and intent from this OP, the one who keeps posting that racism isn’t a problem (unless it’s black people being racist) and the one that thinks Brexit is a raging success (😂) Even though the content is different, the objective is the same. It’s all too ridiculous to be for real.

What are you waffling on about?

"he one who keeps posting that racism isn’t a problem (unless it’s black people being racist) and the one that thinks Brexit is a raging success (😂) "

can you back that statement up with evidence?

(He She Him)

Clot Shot industry on 07:38 - Dec 8 with 1389 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Clot Shot industry on 04:09 - Dec 8 by RonaldStump

What are you waffling on about?

"he one who keeps posting that racism isn’t a problem (unless it’s black people being racist) and the one that thinks Brexit is a raging success (😂) "

can you back that statement up with evidence?

Get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Clot Shot industry on 11:50 - Dec 8 with 1340 viewsCatullus

Clot Shot industry on 20:17 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

One of those people reckons yours and my posts are virtually identical

I'm not sure if he was only trying to rubbish my post or to also suggest we are the same person. Either way he was wrong.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024