Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer? 11:53 - Dec 7 with 10806 viewsProfessor

Can this forum tolerate liars and conspiracy theorists?
How much longer? on 11:54 - Dec 7 with 3351 viewsRonaldStump

You know where the door is

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 11:58 - Dec 7 with 3376 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 11:54 - Dec 7 by RonaldStump

You know where the door is

Yes. Would love you do go through it and stop stinking the place out.
How much longer? on 12:08 - Dec 7 with 3318 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 11:58 - Dec 7 by Professor

Yes. Would love you do go through it and stop stinking the place out.

It's hard to take anyone seriously if they can't keep their cool in a debate
I'm embarrassed for you

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 12:32 - Dec 7 with 3323 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much longer? on 12:08 - Dec 7 by RonaldStump

It's hard to take anyone seriously if they can't keep their cool in a debate
I'm embarrassed for you

I feel sorry for the anti vaxers who believe the earth is flat, the moon is made of cheese and that nobody has died of the virus.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How much longer? on 12:37 - Dec 7 with 3308 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's only a football forum, I'm quite capable of my own research and making my own mind up.

Cancelling debate and discussion does more harm than good.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How much longer? on 12:40 - Dec 7 with 3303 viewsangryjack

How much longer? on 12:32 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

I feel sorry for the anti vaxers who believe the earth is flat, the moon is made of cheese and that nobody has died of the virus.

There is a virus but it's not as bad they make out,and if you believe the media that it is your the ones u feel sorry for..there is a pattern now ,a new variant as things getting better,to keep us worrying as too many people in high places making too much money on the back of this...setting up companies to make fortunes ,these people don't want it go away...
How much longer? on 12:49 - Dec 7 with 3297 viewsYrAlarch

Professor. There is currently a series of programmes on Radio 4 called 'Things Fell Apart'. Well worth a listen. You can catch up on BBC Sounds. I believe the broadcaster, Jon Ronson, will be getting on to the Ronnie Stumps of this world later in the series, but it is worthwhile to follow from the start to get matters in context.
How much longer? on 13:08 - Dec 7 with 3276 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 12:37 - Dec 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

It's only a football forum, I'm quite capable of my own research and making my own mind up.

Cancelling debate and discussion does more harm than good.

This ^
I find it utterly unbelievable that people cant make up their own minds and dismiss anything that goes against their beliefs.
If you don't like what you see, turn it off or disengage. Adults we are. I've seen kids behaving more responsibly.
Let people have their say, end of.
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer? on 13:17 - Dec 7 with 3255 viewsonehunglow

So there we have it.
Its not that bad.A narrative that sinks the heart of everyone that has lost loved ones to this virus.
Too farking right this site should ban those who contribute to unnecessary deaths by encouraging others not to vaccinate because they think the vax poisons. Kids at school are being told this and the impressionable ones will believe the anti vaxers .They will then possibly do nothing to avoid catching the virus and then spread it without knowing it.

We need a PM who really gives a shyte and does what is necessary.

Ban flights to this country and have compulsory vaccinations for any entrance to any event.

We have not faced up to this virus and its why it is still spreading.

Professor is too much of a Gent to be really brutal in his language but I aint.. Anti vaxers are potential killers and we allow it .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much longer? on 13:26 - Dec 7 with 3242 viewsmajorraglan

How much longer? on 13:17 - Dec 7 by onehunglow

So there we have it.
Its not that bad.A narrative that sinks the heart of everyone that has lost loved ones to this virus.
Too farking right this site should ban those who contribute to unnecessary deaths by encouraging others not to vaccinate because they think the vax poisons. Kids at school are being told this and the impressionable ones will believe the anti vaxers .They will then possibly do nothing to avoid catching the virus and then spread it without knowing it.

Ban flights to this country and have compulsory vaccinations for any entrance to any event.

Professor is too much of a Gent to be really brutal in his language but I aint.. Anti vaxers are potential killers and we allow it .

It’s currently being announced that the Omicron variant appears to be more transmissible than the Delta which in turn was more transmissible than the Kent variant which in turn was more transmissible than the original variant. The Government aren’t looking at Plan B yet.

We have to hope it’s not more “potent” than the others.
How much longer? on 13:34 - Dec 7 with 3232 viewsbennytheblue

How much longer? on 12:32 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

Why? When they are gasping for their breath in the covid ward the comeuppance will have been served. I dont feel sorry for them at all clogging up the system.
How much longer? on 13:36 - Dec 7 with 3229 viewsbennytheblue

How much longer? on 13:26 - Dec 7 by majorraglan

It’s currently being announced that the Omicron variant appears to be more transmissible than the Delta which in turn was more transmissible than the Kent variant which in turn was more transmissible than the original variant. The Government aren’t looking at Plan B yet.

We have to hope it’s not more “potent” than the others.

Hope it’s more transmissible but not as severe disease would be nice…..I often wonder just how f in transmissible the original one was….
How much longer? on 13:44 - Dec 7 with 3217 viewsmajorraglan

How much longer? on 13:34 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

Why? When they are gasping for their breath in the covid ward the comeuppance will have been served. I dont feel sorry for them at all clogging up the system.

But I feel sorry for the other people who, through no fault of their own aren’t getting the treatment they need on account of the unvaccinated blocking up beds.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 13:44]
How much longer? on 13:44 - Dec 7 with 3214 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 13:17 - Dec 7 by onehunglow

So there we have it.

Anti vaxxers or do you mean those who choose not to have the vaccine or are you ring fencing.
Do you think we should be locking people up for having a free choice, do you think we should be coercing people into something that is their god given right to choose against if they so wish.
Do you think we should be stopping people from going about their business and trying to live their lives.
We have all been touched by thing Virus in one way or another. it hasn't been easy. I'm not even sure there are anti vaxxers here, just those who put alternatives in place or those who believe we should all have a choice.
The trouble is this problem has turned into a scrambled mess and divided a nation. Sad.
A neutral view maybe, but my opinion only.
How much longer? on 13:50 - Dec 7 with 3192 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 13:44 - Dec 7 by GoldenBear

Anti vaxxers or do you mean those who choose not to have the vaccine or are you ring fencing.
Do you think we should be locking people up for having a free choice, do you think we should be coercing people into something that is their god given right to choose against if they so wish.
Do you think we should be stopping people from going about their business and trying to live their lives.
We have all been touched by thing Virus in one way or another. it hasn't been easy. I'm not even sure there are anti vaxxers here, just those who put alternatives in place or those who believe we should all have a choice.
The trouble is this problem has turned into a scrambled mess and divided a nation. Sad.

Really simple
I believe in times like these we should protect our people not simply ascede to those with an attitude that fails to accept the obvious.

NOBODY should die because they caught a virus that could have been prevented .

THAT SIMPLE.

How much longer? on 14:00 - Dec 7 with 3182 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 13:08 - Dec 7 by GoldenBear

This ^
I find it utterly unbelievable that people cant make up their own minds and dismiss anything that goes against their beliefs.
If you don't like what you see, turn it off or disengage. Adults we are. I've seen kids behaving more responsibly.
Let people have their say, end of.

I find it utterly unbelievable that anyone believes any of this conspiracy nonsense.

Covid is real, it's lethal and it puts alot of people in hospital. The only reason we aren't in lockdown is becasue of vaccines.

The vaccines are safe and effective. That is the truth.

I'm not dismissing anyone who says something against my beliefs I dismiss anyone who mosts untrue rubbish, stuff they don't understand (but claim they do) or misrepresented stuff (even if that's unintetnional). It shouldn't be allowed anywhere. It's lies.

Letting people have they say, when they are proven to be wrong or can't prove they are right is dangerous under these circumstances.
How much longer? on 14:00 - Dec 7 with 3182 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 13:50 - Dec 7 by onehunglow

Really simple
I believe in times like these we should protect our people not simply ascede to those with an attitude that fails to accept the obvious.

NOBODY should die because they caught a virus that could have been prevented .

THAT SIMPLE.

We'll lets start at the top.
Not closing our borders.
Allowing events to go ahead early doors. CL final etc
The care homes disaster.
PPE debacle.The list is endless whereby THEY have failed us, but of course its all our fault, i say no.
Lets start with those in charge, those with real power and influence.
These people who are voted in to serve and protect, did they do their job, No.
Now lets look further down the food chain, those who are trying to get through this S*** storm the best we can. Can people not see the division and damage all this is causing or doesn't it matter. A one size fits all, not as simple as that. Humans are complicated animals. But i still maintain that there should be a choice, if we go away from this, we are on a slippery slope in society.
How much longer? on 14:03 - Dec 7 with 3180 viewsWingstandwood

The thing about conspiracy theorists is: the proof, evidence, science, statistics, data and facts that utterly disproves preposterous claims, is in twisted minds, part of the conspiracy itself. So reality means nothing!

That is why the '9-11 Commission Report' then became a 'cover-up' and 'whitewash' because it did not say what conspiracy nut-jobs wanted and dreamed for. And that is despite all the 'bleeding-bloody-obvious' evidence and judgement. So reality means nothing!

Another example: The traumatized survivors that were videoed running from an American school mass murder shooting spree? That was not evidence of mass murder in conspiracy theorists minds but evidence of 'crisis-actors' staging a manufactured/dramatised government deception. So reality means nothing!

The conspiracy theorists always tend to mention dark forces, black operations, cover-up's, whitewashes, corruption, secret societies, illuminati, shape-shifting lizards and operators lurking in the shadows. But never comes with any proof however. So reality means nothing!

Argus!

How much longer? on 14:04 - Dec 7 with 3176 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 14:00 - Dec 7 by GoldenBear

We'll lets start at the top.
Not closing our borders.
Allowing events to go ahead early doors. CL final etc
The care homes disaster.
PPE debacle.The list is endless whereby THEY have failed us, but of course its all our fault, i say no.
Lets start with those in charge, those with real power and influence.
These people who are voted in to serve and protect, did they do their job, No.
Now lets look further down the food chain, those who are trying to get through this S*** storm the best we can. Can people not see the division and damage all this is causing or doesn't it matter. A one size fits all, not as simple as that. Humans are complicated animals. But i still maintain that there should be a choice, if we go away from this, we are on a slippery slope in society.

That is a good reply and I actually agree with most of those points BUT

This is exceptional and contempory mankind hasnt faced this before.

How much longer? on 14:15 - Dec 7 with 3159 viewsSirjohnalot

I'm as guilty as the next person with replying to these anti vax posts. I tend to agree that they're dangerous and should not be on this site. The second best option is for no one to engage with them, do not reply, let them discuss things amongst themselves.

They do need to be removed, it's nothing to do with freedom of speech, it's dangerous . There is a policy on this site about not swearing for the sake of young people reading it, should not the same apply to young people reading the conspiracy theories ?
How much longer? on 14:21 - Dec 7 with 3148 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 14:00 - Dec 7 by Scotia

I find it utterly unbelievable that anyone believes any of this conspiracy nonsense.

Covid is real, it's lethal and it puts alot of people in hospital. The only reason we aren't in lockdown is becasue of vaccines.

The vaccines are safe and effective. That is the truth.

I'm not dismissing anyone who says something against my beliefs I dismiss anyone who mosts untrue rubbish, stuff they don't understand (but claim they do) or misrepresented stuff (even if that's unintetnional). It shouldn't be allowed anywhere. It's lies.

Letting people have they say, when they are proven to be wrong or can't prove they are right is dangerous under these circumstances.

Nobody said it isn't real, i certainly have not. And i truly believe as i already said that the truth is somewhere in the middle. You cant dismiss anything, however, you have to sort through the BS on both sides and make your own informed decisions.
I'm not even going to comment on their safety, suffice to say that people who have had adverse reactions might disagree, for the majority maybe so, only time will tell.
i like to take a balanced view and weed out what i think is C**p.
How much longer? on 14:22 - Dec 7 with 3142 viewsBoundy

How much longer? on 13:44 - Dec 7 by GoldenBear

It's everyone right to choose but for those who disagree with what ever decision is made shouldn't be forcing their opinions upon others , you live and sometimes die by those choices but their your choices

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How much longer? on 14:26 - Dec 7 with 3134 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 14:21 - Dec 7 by GoldenBear

Nobody said it isn't real, i certainly have not. And i truly believe as i already said that the truth is somewhere in the middle. You cant dismiss anything, however, you have to sort through the BS on both sides and make your own informed decisions.
I'm not even going to comment on their safety, suffice to say that people who have had adverse reactions might disagree, for the majority maybe so, only time will tell.
i like to take a balanced view and weed out what i think is C**p.

People have said it isn't real that's the problem.

If you sort through the BS you see that the truth isn't in the middle, it's the crap situation we hear about every day.

The vaccines are safe. Every medication has side effects, peole have had adverse reactions but a tiny number. They are far, far safer than getting covid which everyone will get.
How much longer? on 14:27 - Dec 7 with 3129 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 14:22 - Dec 7 by Boundy

It's everyone right to choose but for those who disagree with what ever decision is made shouldn't be forcing their opinions upon others , you live and sometimes die by those choices but their your choices

It works both ways, i've seen it on here, mate.
C'est la vie.
How much longer? on 14:30 - Dec 7 with 3126 viewspikeypaul

😂 😂 😂

So funny to hear the Remoaner, losers call people conspiracy theorists and liars after the anti brexit project fear BS they spouted out the last 5 years .

Still waiting for the cliff edge, with the mass unemployment, house price crash, no fly zones, empty shop shelves, no medical supplies, etc etc etc the idiots told us would happen, by god they must feel idiots now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 14:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024