Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club 11:40 - Dec 14 with 5801 viewsSwansIndependent

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club 14th Dec 2021 11:39
New Swansea City sensation, twenty two year old Joel Piroe has become the focus of interest by a number of Premier League clubs in the last five weeks. One in particular. We have taken time to review links to Joel, and review the information and the people involved. We now have confirmation he is of serious interest to Leicester City. 1

Latest on a fox on the run, click above.
Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:11 - Dec 14 with 2148 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

That’s him gone then.
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:19 - Dec 14 with 2135 viewsbuilthjack

Has to be minimum £15m. What worries me is if we sell, the manager will be lucky to get £3m to spend.
It's about time we hung on to our best players. The yanks have sold anyone worth anything since coming in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:20 - Dec 14 with 2131 viewsNotLoyal

Not all bad they are after all just watching him. That's what it says.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:20 - Dec 14 with 2131 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:19 - Dec 14 by builthjack

Has to be minimum £15m. What worries me is if we sell, the manager will be lucky to get £3m to spend.
It's about time we hung on to our best players. The yanks have sold anyone worth anything since coming in.

If it’s not nailed down they’ll sell it. If it is nailed down they’ll sell the nails too.
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:24 - Dec 14 with 2120 viewsAndyconky

If players do well then there will be interest. Bigger salary and opportunity will mean a case of when rather than if. Its simply about getting the best deal for the club. Every club in the land is a selling club in some capacity.

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:42 - Dec 14 with 2084 viewsFlashberryjack

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:11 - Dec 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

That’s him gone then.

Correct

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 13:14 - Dec 14 with 2040 viewsQJumpingJack

Sounds like it may be 5m+ add-ons.
He will help with their Cup runs.

And maybe Tate recommended him recently?
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 13:38 - Dec 14 with 1990 viewsonehunglow

Our only striker too.
I have already pointed out Piroe could well be off in January.
Being messed about doesnt help a player

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 14:01 - Dec 14 with 1969 viewsCatullus

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 13:14 - Dec 14 by QJumpingJack

Sounds like it may be 5m+ add-ons.
He will help with their Cup runs.

And maybe Tate recommended him recently?

We cannot sell him for 5 million, if that's all they offer we should tell them where to go.

We are not Derby, we are financially stable and besides, it would cost us to replace him, how much I don't know but I doubt we'd find another for the same as we got him for, so soon.

If we did sell and got 10 million, the owners could take some profit and still give Martin 5-7 mill to spend.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 14:11 - Dec 14 with 1941 viewsonehunglow

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 14:01 - Dec 14 by Catullus

We cannot sell him for 5 million, if that's all they offer we should tell them where to go.

We are not Derby, we are financially stable and besides, it would cost us to replace him, how much I don't know but I doubt we'd find another for the same as we got him for, so soon.

If we did sell and got 10 million, the owners could take some profit and still give Martin 5-7 mill to spend.

Again,we have a history of selling low.
Clubs know this and will act like the vulture they are
They need to be strong and Im not confident of that.
We have no strikers at all apart from Whittaker is seen as dirt and Cullen which really is not a striker .
This will be a test of smiley Russy and his work in progress. This is why we needed an experienced manager and not an ingenue albeit one with massive ego.

Be worried folks.

I hope I'm wrong but we have every reason to be concerned right now and Martin MUST be questioned and analysed by the Owners or whoever does run our club.

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 15:03 - Dec 14 with 1860 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 14:01 - Dec 14 by Catullus

Mindy and Landon will be wanting a return on their investment soon alongside the other 26 whoever the hell they are.
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 15:38 - Dec 14 with 1810 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 14:11 - Dec 14 by onehunglow

Again,we have a history of selling low.
Clubs know this and will act like the vulture they are
They need to be strong and Im not confident of that.
We have no strikers at all apart from Whittaker is seen as dirt and Cullen which really is not a striker .
This will be a test of smiley Russy and his work in progress. This is why we needed an experienced manager and not an ingenue albeit one with massive ego.

Be worried folks.

I hope I'm wrong but we have every reason to be concerned right now and Martin MUST be questioned and analysed by the Owners or whoever does run our club.

The sale of Piroe if it ever happens will be done by the suits not the best suited.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 15:42 - Dec 14 with 1792 viewsFlashberryjack

Even we wouldn't sell Piroe for £5 million, would we ?

Hello

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 16:43 - Dec 14 with 1727 viewsThornburyswan

Suspect anywhere near £8M+ & he’s gone.
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 16:53 - Dec 14 with 1709 viewsQJumpingJack

He may have a "x" million release clause/allowed to speak to other clubs in his contract.
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 16:53 - Dec 14 with 1709 viewsjasper_T

We could sell him for £15m like DJ & McBurnie and people on here would still complain about firesales and other nonsense. Everyone agrees with "being sustainable" or "living within our means" until they see what that looks like in practice.
Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 17:09 - Dec 14 with 1691 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 15:03 - Dec 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Mindy and Landon will be wanting a return on their investment soon alongside the other 26 whoever the hell they are.

I do not know Mindi and Landon personally but I doubt they are too vexed about getting a return from Swansea city. It was sold to them (i would imagine) as a long term highly risky investment mainly for growth rather than income. This was linked to the development of the stadium while the club was in the Premier league. Burnley was sold for a whoppiung £200m twice the Swansea 2016 buying price. Mindi is probably happy to leave things to Jason.

Mindi might have put some dough into the Convertible loan note that could bring her in a decent 5% pa. She is more likely to go for cheap shares.

The 26 were listed, various investment gurus, surgeons and dentists. I expect one or two of them might follow Swansea games with interest. If I had shares in the NFL Buffalo Bills I would certainly watch them and know their star players.

I defend the US owners unless there is a reason why I should not. I applaud them for pumping money into the club and claiming only 5% interest on their loan which is a mere 1% above UK inflation. It is only the Swansea city Supporters Trust who want to cash in and sell up and they are prepared to pay foreign agents huge money to force the other owners to buy their shares at inflated prices.

The US owners and others have made provisions for a lost legal case by lumbering the club with the job of paying off the SCST. This will be by recovering the CLN currently £13m and buying the SCST at current market value £8m. £13m plus £8m = £21m.

They will value Piroe at £13m at guess. A nice round number don't you think?

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Mindi in particular and Landon and the other 26 merry Christmas. I wish them a prosperous new year. That would be good for the club and the city.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 17:34 - Dec 14 with 1639 viewsFlashberryjack

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 16:53 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

We could sell him for £15m like DJ & McBurnie and people on here would still complain about firesales and other nonsense. Everyone agrees with "being sustainable" or "living within our means" until they see what that looks like in practice.

I don't think too many realistic Swans fans would moan to much if we received £15 million for Piroe, but they'd be unhappy to see him go, especially so, if a substantial amount of the money wasn't reinvested in the team.

Hello

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 18:29 - Dec 14 with 1536 viewsmax936

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 12:11 - Dec 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

That’s him gone then.

I'd say so, be great if we could keep him until the summer cause we gonna need him, to keep us out of trouble.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 18:31 - Dec 14 with 1517 viewsonehunglow

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 16:53 - Dec 14 by jasper_T

Some might,some might not.
They'll be concerned though.
Awful aren't they

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 19:05 - Dec 14 with 1489 viewsNotLoyal

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 18:29 - Dec 14 by max936

I'd say so, be great if we could keep him until the summer cause we gonna need him, to keep us out of trouble.

I'm certain Keith agreed with certain others to release this with an agenda positive for the swans.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 19:31 - Dec 14 with 1449 viewsvetchonian

just think Piroe sold,Whittaker loaned out to Lincoln step up Liam Cullen...doesnt it fill your soul with joy

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 19:53 - Dec 14 with 1416 viewsBadlands

For a decent price, sell.
While some of his play has been great he has also missed some absolute sitters that have cost us.
Premier league standard? No way.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 19:55 - Dec 14 with 1399 viewsonehunglow

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 19:31 - Dec 14 by vetchonian

just think Piroe sold,Whittaker loaned out to Lincoln step up Liam Cullen...doesnt it fill your soul with joy

Yep.
We might be surprised tough as to what Russ has planned

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 19:57 - Dec 14 with 1405 viewsBadlands

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club on 19:55 - Dec 14 by onehunglow

Yep.
We might be surprised tough as to what Russ has planned

Wasn’t Piroe off Martin's Chistmas list at the start of the season?
Can see players he has found difficulty with being moved on.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024