Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152934 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:44 - Jan 3 with 1845 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:55 - Jan 3 by Catullus

Do you think . if Russia had hypersonic missiles that couldn't be stopped/intercepted, that they would only use them for defence?

The CIA tried to take down Castro and failed, it was wrong, as wrong as what Russia is doing.

Putin doesn't think the West are warmongering, he's not scared of us. He is warmongering in the hope of making gains, political and territorial.

There was no proof that the USA election was interfered with, not to the extent that it became unfair. They have found no evidence of mass interference or fraud. Do you really think if there was enough suspicion that Trump was a Russian stooge that the people would have stood for it? If there was any evidence would Congress have allowed it?

Russia have got hypersonic missiles that can carry nuclear warheads that some say can't be stopped.

Putin thinks that Blair, Bush, Clinton's, Trump, Boris etc are bat shit crazy.

Hillary won the popular vote by 2 million votes but lost the race to the white house, Putin and his agents and bots apparently seen to that, you have heard of 'black lives matter' haven't you, well it's predecessors were Russian inventions to get the Yanks at each others throats.

PS On checking Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes (2.8 + million).
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 15:48]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 1800 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:44 - Jan 3 by trampie

Russia have got hypersonic missiles that can carry nuclear warheads that some say can't be stopped.

Putin thinks that Blair, Bush, Clinton's, Trump, Boris etc are bat shit crazy.

Hillary won the popular vote by 2 million votes but lost the race to the white house, Putin and his agents and bots apparently seen to that, you have heard of 'black lives matter' haven't you, well it's predecessors were Russian inventions to get the Yanks at each others throats.

PS On checking Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes (2.8 + million).
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 15:48]

Yes, my first point proved, Russia's new missiles are an aggressive threat to the West.

I didn't realise you were privy to what Putin thinks but I'm sure plenty of Western leaders think Putin is a threat, is batshit crazy.

Hilary lost to the college votes, it's the USA's system. I don't agree with it but there you go, there's lots I don't agree with but I'm not in charge.

Again, you seem to be agreeing with Putin and criticising the Western leaders.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:52 - Jan 5 with 1773 viewstrampie

Agreeing and understanding are two different things.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:47 - Jan 6 with 1722 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:52 - Jan 5 by trampie

Agreeing and understanding are two different things.

Do you understand why Putin is diverting gas supplies to the East, away from the EU?

Do you understand why intelligence reports say there are over 100,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border?

Do you understand and agree that annexing the Crimea (and the build up of troops) is an aggressive act towards a sovereign state?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:20 - Jan 6 with 1707 viewstrampie

Snowflakes are unable to see the other side of the argument, they think they are 100% right all the time and the other side 100% wrong all the time, they are not capable of walking in another man's sandals, lots of disputes are sorted out through compromise yet during the dispute both sides will often claim that the opposing side is 100% wrong, look at the UKs involvement in the North of Ireland, our Government were doing deals all the time with the opposition yet telling the public they would not speak to them and then they came to an agreement where the opposition had most of their goals met with a promise of them having their ultimate goal in the future, yet the public was told that their cause was 100% wrong.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:29 - Jan 6 with 1698 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:47 - Jan 6 by Catullus

Do you understand why Putin is diverting gas supplies to the East, away from the EU?

Do you understand why intelligence reports say there are over 100,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border?

Do you understand and agree that annexing the Crimea (and the build up of troops) is an aggressive act towards a sovereign state?

Another dispute is also brewing between the EU and China.
China has blocked imports from Lithuania which is contrary to the trade agreement between the EU.

Apparently Lithuanian had the temerity to allow Taipei (Taiwan) to set up a representative office in Vilenus. China recalled their ambassador and downgrade their representation to a Charge d'affaires level.

A big test for the EU will it back Lithuania or cave into Chinese pressure.

I wonder what action the WTO will take as both China and Taiwan are members.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:25 - Jan 7 with 1671 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:20 - Jan 6 by trampie

Snowflakes are unable to see the other side of the argument, they think they are 100% right all the time and the other side 100% wrong all the time, they are not capable of walking in another man's sandals, lots of disputes are sorted out through compromise yet during the dispute both sides will often claim that the opposing side is 100% wrong, look at the UKs involvement in the North of Ireland, our Government were doing deals all the time with the opposition yet telling the public they would not speak to them and then they came to an agreement where the opposition had most of their goals met with a promise of them having their ultimate goal in the future, yet the public was told that their cause was 100% wrong.

Ah, so you are saying you are a snowflake now?

I suggested Northern Ireland unifying with the South but you said that was wrong.

For clarity, as you never answered the questions,

Do you think Russia invading the Crimea was wrong?

And,

Do you think the build of troops on the Ukrainian border is an aggressive act?

Are you going to answer or will you continue dissembling?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:14 - Jan 7 with 1652 viewstrampie

I think there should be a united Ireland and have not said otherwise.

As regards Putin I have only said the reasons for his actions I haven't said I agree with them, its just that people like yourself don't seem to have any idea why Russia is acting the way it's acting, hence why I've pointed out the amount of ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea and that historically Russia are concerned about Ukraine sympathies, in ww2 a lot of them actively supported the Nazis and the Russians don't want Nazis in charge of the Ukraine.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:36 - Jan 8 with 1637 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:14 - Jan 7 by trampie

I think there should be a united Ireland and have not said otherwise.

As regards Putin I have only said the reasons for his actions I haven't said I agree with them, its just that people like yourself don't seem to have any idea why Russia is acting the way it's acting, hence why I've pointed out the amount of ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea and that historically Russia are concerned about Ukraine sympathies, in ww2 a lot of them actively supported the Nazis and the Russians don't want Nazis in charge of the Ukraine.

So you still won't answer the question.

You have said why you think he did it but you don't know any more than I do.

Nazi's in charge of the Ukraine? have you lost it? WW2 ended 76 years ago, who from that era is taking over Ukraine? WHY hasn't Putin mentioned these Nazi's? The only sympathies Putin is worried about is Ukraine's application to join NATO and the EU.

Nazi's

I'll try again, was Russia's annexing of Crimea wrong? It's simple enough, yes or no.

I'll go first, yes it was wrong. See, simple.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:12 - Jan 8 with 1617 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:36 - Jan 8 by Catullus

So you still won't answer the question.

You have said why you think he did it but you don't know any more than I do.

Nazi's in charge of the Ukraine? have you lost it? WW2 ended 76 years ago, who from that era is taking over Ukraine? WHY hasn't Putin mentioned these Nazi's? The only sympathies Putin is worried about is Ukraine's application to join NATO and the EU.

Nazi's

I'll try again, was Russia's annexing of Crimea wrong? It's simple enough, yes or no.

I'll go first, yes it was wrong. See, simple.

You haven't got a clue cat, I don't wish to be rude to you because you seem a nice bloke the way you talk about your son and wife etc, but whatever I discuss often you don't understand, whether it's me pointing out British spies infiltrating Republican groups in the North of Ireland, or the Tatar people in the Crimea, or ethnic Russians being the majority in the Crimea at this point in time (rightly or wrongly), not for the first time you have never heard of what I've talked about, you will deny it but you wouldn't say the things you do if you understood.

Here is an in-depth article about neo Nazis in modern Ukraine, now it's well known to those that take interest but clearly (yet again) from your post you are unaware, the Russians are concerned of neo Nazi and those that are sympathetic to Neo Nazi running Ukraine, observers in the West also recognise it as an issue, yet you show your ignorance yet again by trying to ridicule me for talking about Nazi's in the Ukraine when it's a known thing, just like so many other things you are unaware, I would have thought by now you would have learnt to take seriously what I say because I always back up what I say with evidence.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary-idUSKBN1GV2TY
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 17:13]

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 18:21 - Jan 8 with 1597 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:12 - Jan 8 by trampie

You haven't got a clue cat, I don't wish to be rude to you because you seem a nice bloke the way you talk about your son and wife etc, but whatever I discuss often you don't understand, whether it's me pointing out British spies infiltrating Republican groups in the North of Ireland, or the Tatar people in the Crimea, or ethnic Russians being the majority in the Crimea at this point in time (rightly or wrongly), not for the first time you have never heard of what I've talked about, you will deny it but you wouldn't say the things you do if you understood.

Here is an in-depth article about neo Nazis in modern Ukraine, now it's well known to those that take interest but clearly (yet again) from your post you are unaware, the Russians are concerned of neo Nazi and those that are sympathetic to Neo Nazi running Ukraine, observers in the West also recognise it as an issue, yet you show your ignorance yet again by trying to ridicule me for talking about Nazi's in the Ukraine when it's a known thing, just like so many other things you are unaware, I would have thought by now you would have learnt to take seriously what I say because I always back up what I say with evidence.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary-idUSKBN1GV2TY
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 17:13]

I don't understand? Did you know over half the worlds Neo Nazi's are in Russia?

https://borgenproject.org/neo-nazis-russia/

If Putin is so concerned about nazi's he should be looking closer to home. Talk about ignorance eh. The Neo's in Ukraine are not running the country either and if Putin doesn't like them it's because the Neo nazi militia helped defend their borders against Russian aggression.

What have British spies got to do with what we are talking about. By the way I have a friend who, during his time in the forces worked undercover in NI. The paramilitaries would call them spies but I prefer the word undercover.

Again you refuse to answer the question, you just deflect and obfuscate.

PS, the Tatar people, they objected to being forcibly removed from the Crimea AND to the Russian occupation. You however cannot bring yourself to say it is wrong. You just cannot say anything that is critical of Russia and Putin. Your true colours shine through.

So I have more questions, do you understand there are more Neo Nazi's in Russia than in the Ukraine?

Do you think the Russian invasion of the Crimea was wrong?

Do you understand ethnic Russians are only in the majority in Crimea because of the enforced removal of Tatars who were replaced with Russian settlers?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:04 - Jan 8 with 1588 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 18:21 - Jan 8 by Catullus

I don't understand? Did you know over half the worlds Neo Nazi's are in Russia?

https://borgenproject.org/neo-nazis-russia/

If Putin is so concerned about nazi's he should be looking closer to home. Talk about ignorance eh. The Neo's in Ukraine are not running the country either and if Putin doesn't like them it's because the Neo nazi militia helped defend their borders against Russian aggression.

What have British spies got to do with what we are talking about. By the way I have a friend who, during his time in the forces worked undercover in NI. The paramilitaries would call them spies but I prefer the word undercover.

Again you refuse to answer the question, you just deflect and obfuscate.

PS, the Tatar people, they objected to being forcibly removed from the Crimea AND to the Russian occupation. You however cannot bring yourself to say it is wrong. You just cannot say anything that is critical of Russia and Putin. Your true colours shine through.

So I have more questions, do you understand there are more Neo Nazi's in Russia than in the Ukraine?

Do you think the Russian invasion of the Crimea was wrong?

Do you understand ethnic Russians are only in the majority in Crimea because of the enforced removal of Tatars who were replaced with Russian settlers?

Russia has a larger population than the Ukraine so is likely to have larger groups of all persuasions, Ukraine was more likely to be taken over by the far right than Russia particularly when the Ukraine had their recent revolution, Russia annexed the Crimea after the democratically elected Government in the Ukraine was overthrown by force by what the Russians seen as Nazi's, they wanted to help protect themselves from these people and from the people they might align themselves with (eg the West) by taking back the Crimea, they were alarmed at these groups wanting to join the West so they did what they did, it's not for me to say if it's right or wrong but I understand their reasons for taking back the Crimea and problem of the Ukraine and the Ukraine and West getting cosy still exists as far as Russia is concerned.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 19:31]

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:22 - Jan 8 with 1570 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:04 - Jan 8 by trampie

Russia has a larger population than the Ukraine so is likely to have larger groups of all persuasions, Ukraine was more likely to be taken over by the far right than Russia particularly when the Ukraine had their recent revolution, Russia annexed the Crimea after the democratically elected Government in the Ukraine was overthrown by force by what the Russians seen as Nazi's, they wanted to help protect themselves from these people and from the people they might align themselves with (eg the West) by taking back the Crimea, they were alarmed at these groups wanting to join the West so they did what they did, it's not for me to say if it's right or wrong but I understand their reasons for taking back the Crimea and problem of the Ukraine and the Ukraine and West getting cosy still exists as far as Russia is concerned.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 19:31]

You are allowed an opinion on right or wrong mind, that you refuse to give one speaks volumes.

it's a ridiculous notion too, that Russia is afraid a neo Nazi government will take over Ukraine and then side with the West. Do you think Germany, USA or UK will cosy up with Neo Nazi's?
All you are doing is making excuses for Putin.

The last revolution was caused by the then Ukrainian president Yanukovych rejecting an EU deal and instead signing a deal with Putin. The interim government that Putin disliked was not neo Nazi but Putin didn't like that they were EU and NATO friendly. It was nothing to do with Nazi's. As I pointed out, Russia has far more Neo Nazi's than Ukraine.

You can understand a situation but still say if you think it right or wrong. I understand why Putin is acting but it is still wrong. A sovereign country should not be threatened militarily because a neighbouring country doesn't like it possibly turning more Liberal.

I understand why the USA did what it did in Cuba, the bay of pigs etc, but that was wrong too. I understand why the UK built an Empire but that was wrong, what we did, how we treated indigenous people, it was all wrong. I understand why those protestors tore down Colston's statue but I think that was.....wrong.

You will say other things are wrong but never that Russia is wrong.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:25 - Jan 8 with 1561 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:22 - Jan 8 by Catullus

You are allowed an opinion on right or wrong mind, that you refuse to give one speaks volumes.

it's a ridiculous notion too, that Russia is afraid a neo Nazi government will take over Ukraine and then side with the West. Do you think Germany, USA or UK will cosy up with Neo Nazi's?
All you are doing is making excuses for Putin.

The last revolution was caused by the then Ukrainian president Yanukovych rejecting an EU deal and instead signing a deal with Putin. The interim government that Putin disliked was not neo Nazi but Putin didn't like that they were EU and NATO friendly. It was nothing to do with Nazi's. As I pointed out, Russia has far more Neo Nazi's than Ukraine.

You can understand a situation but still say if you think it right or wrong. I understand why Putin is acting but it is still wrong. A sovereign country should not be threatened militarily because a neighbouring country doesn't like it possibly turning more Liberal.

I understand why the USA did what it did in Cuba, the bay of pigs etc, but that was wrong too. I understand why the UK built an Empire but that was wrong, what we did, how we treated indigenous people, it was all wrong. I understand why those protestors tore down Colston's statue but I think that was.....wrong.

You will say other things are wrong but never that Russia is wrong.

Russia was wrong to drug cheat Wales in the Euro play offs and UEFA was wrong not to chuck them out.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:32 - Jan 8 with 1550 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:25 - Jan 8 by trampie

Russia was wrong to drug cheat Wales in the Euro play offs and UEFA was wrong not to chuck them out.

That's not the question being asked.

Try answering the question asked, it makes you look more honest.

Russia is wrong to be threatening Ukraine, it is wrong that they invaded Crimea. Colonialism Russian style, you seem to accept it.

The end.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:36 - Jan 8 with 1545 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:32 - Jan 8 by Catullus

That's not the question being asked.

Try answering the question asked, it makes you look more honest.

Russia is wrong to be threatening Ukraine, it is wrong that they invaded Crimea. Colonialism Russian style, you seem to accept it.

The end.

It's wrong that Crimea is not an independent Tatar state but neither Ukraine or Russia gave it to them, I wonder if it was because of their religion....hmm

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 00:56 - Jan 15 with 1466 viewsDJack

"US intelligence indicates Russia preparing operation to justify invasion of Ukraine.

The US has information that indicates Russia has prepositioned a group of operatives to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine, a US official told CNN on Friday, in an attempt to create a pretext for an invasion.
The official said the US has evidence that the operatives are trained in urban warfare and in using explosives to carry out acts of sabotage against Russia's own proxy forces.
Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said the Defense Department has credible information indicating Russia has "prepositioned a group of operatives" to execute "an operation designed to look like an attack on them or Russian-speaking people in Ukraine" in order to create a reason for a potential invasion."

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/14/politics/us-intelligence-russia-false-flag/in

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 03:59 - Jan 15 with 1432 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 00:56 - Jan 15 by DJack

"US intelligence indicates Russia preparing operation to justify invasion of Ukraine.

The US has information that indicates Russia has prepositioned a group of operatives to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine, a US official told CNN on Friday, in an attempt to create a pretext for an invasion.
The official said the US has evidence that the operatives are trained in urban warfare and in using explosives to carry out acts of sabotage against Russia's own proxy forces.
Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said the Defense Department has credible information indicating Russia has "prepositioned a group of operatives" to execute "an operation designed to look like an attack on them or Russian-speaking people in Ukraine" in order to create a reason for a potential invasion."

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/14/politics/us-intelligence-russia-false-flag/in

Bloody amateurs. If they want a casus belli all they need to do is just forge a dossier saying Ukraine has stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction which they are ready to use in 45 minutes.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:19 - Jan 15 with 1394 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:36 - Jan 8 by trampie

It's wrong that Crimea is not an independent Tatar state but neither Ukraine or Russia gave it to them, I wonder if it was because of their religion....hmm

Is the Russian invasion of Ukraine wrong? Yes or no? Before saying it should be an Indy Tatar state we'd need to know if they actually wanted it.

You still cannot say it. Russia is getting more and more aggressive, threats to gas supply, to the undersea cables that link the internet to the UK, mistreatment of the Tatars and all you can do is try to deflect.

Putin loves people like you.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:11 - Jan 20 with 1276 viewsAjack_Kerouac

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:15 - Jan 20 with 1277 viewsonehunglow

Putin has never forgotten or forgiven the likes of the old eastern bloc countries leaving Mother Russia's bosom. Russians love power and strength and Putin gives them that. It aint like here where we navel gaze .Russkies dont give a monkeys.

The Baltic States will be next

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:08 - Jan 20 with 1250 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Biden's press conference was so bad that the Democrat media has spent all day trying to clear it all up and apparently the decision has been made to primary their own President in the run up to 2024.

All those on this board who went along with the lies that the decrepit old fraud was mentally fitter than Trump remain utterly silent when confronted with the consequences of such idiocy.
The man is quite capable of starting WWIII.
If Trump had done anything like that it would be all over the media, rammed down our throats by the BBC, we would have been forced to discuss it all day, every day...we'd be talking about it yeeeaaarrrrsss later.

...these idiots have destroyed public trust in the media, destroyed public trust in "experts", they have indulged in make believe, self-delusion, lies and have ultimately sawn off the branch they were sitting on.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 22:10]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:19 - Jan 20 with 1237 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:08 - Jan 20 by Ajack_Kerouac

Biden's press conference was so bad that the Democrat media has spent all day trying to clear it all up and apparently the decision has been made to primary their own President in the run up to 2024.

All those on this board who went along with the lies that the decrepit old fraud was mentally fitter than Trump remain utterly silent when confronted with the consequences of such idiocy.
The man is quite capable of starting WWIII.
If Trump had done anything like that it would be all over the media, rammed down our throats by the BBC, we would have been forced to discuss it all day, every day...we'd be talking about it yeeeaaarrrrsss later.

...these idiots have destroyed public trust in the media, destroyed public trust in "experts", they have indulged in make believe, self-delusion, lies and have ultimately sawn off the branch they were sitting on.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 22:10]

CNN did his election campaign, now they are complaining about him 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:47 - Jan 21 with 1168 viewscontroversial_jack

The legit Ukranian govt was overthrown a few years ago with the help of the US. A neo Nazi govt was installed in it's place.

Given Russian history with Nazis, Putin isn't too happy to see an extreme right wing govt on his border with the possibility of them becoming NATO members

I can't say I blame him. NATO should be abolished.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 05:53 - Jan 22 with 1661 viewsKilkennyjack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:25 - Jan 7 by Catullus

Ah, so you are saying you are a snowflake now?

I suggested Northern Ireland unifying with the South but you said that was wrong.

For clarity, as you never answered the questions,

Do you think Russia invading the Crimea was wrong?

And,

Do you think the build of troops on the Ukrainian border is an aggressive act?

Are you going to answer or will you continue dissembling?

Southern Ireland ceased to exist in 1922.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024