Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... 21:23 - Dec 30 with 2007 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

... are making a tremendous amount of noise.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:33 - Dec 30 with 1987 viewslifelong

It doesn’t appear to make much of a difference to the score.
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:48 - Dec 30 with 1955 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:33 - Dec 30 by lifelong

I agree. I do not believe the noise in the stadium influences performances or scores.

After all, The Swansea.com Stadium was a cauldron of moaning, groaning and booing for much of last season, yet it was one of the most successful seasons in the club's history.

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:50 - Dec 30 with 1949 viewsFireboy2

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:48 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree. I do not believe the noise in the stadium influences performances or scores.

After all, The Swansea.com Stadium was a cauldron of moaning, groaning and booing for much of last season, yet it was one of the most successful seasons in the club's history.

How would you know, you don't go.
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:51 - Dec 30 with 1944 viewsGixerJack

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:33 - Dec 30 by lifelong

Derby are closing in on them
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:55 - Dec 30 with 1930 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans away support is incredible and very loud, and has been for the majority of my 50 years as a fan.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:59 - Dec 30 with 1918 viewsmax936

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:51 - Dec 30 by GixerJack

Derby are closing in on them

Derby won again tonight, that's 3 out of their last 4, flying.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:59 - Dec 30 with 1917 viewsbuilthjack

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:55 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

Swans away support is incredible and very loud, and has been for the majority of my 50 years as a fan.

Absolutely. Loud and proud. Louder away than at home.
Same with Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:07 - Dec 30 with 1889 viewslifelong

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:48 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You are a one Dwight.. but I like you.
Login to get fewer ads

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:32 - Dec 30 with 1839 viewsAguycalledJack

I watched a bit of this. Commentator said 1000 away fans there.

Only time I heard them was when they sung the welsh national anthem ( I did only watch part of 2nd half so can’t comment on the first) .

I see forest lost again.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2021 22:33]
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:40 - Dec 30 with 1820 viewsFireboy2

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 21:55 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

Dwight wouldn't know, he doesn't go Keith.
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:33 - Dec 30 with 1768 viewsLittleEnglandJack

That would be the last season... that was played almost entirely behind closed doors
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 09:53 - Dec 31 with 1617 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I watched it on my firest… completely legal stream and it was the Cardiff commentary and the bloke commentating honestly thought that the ref was fooled when he sent Bacuna off for a jumping, lunging knee high two footed scissor tackle from behind when he had no chance of getting near the ball.
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 10:16 - Dec 31 with 1583 viewsonehunglow

Derby winning as they are should send warning signals to our fans. It wont

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 11:10 - Dec 31 with 1544 viewsgrabsplatter

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:33 - Dec 30 by LittleEnglandJack

That would be the last season... that was played almost entirely behind closed doors

Not worth biting really, we only had fans in the ground for the play off semi 😁
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 12:07 - Dec 31 with 1501 viewspencoedjack

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:40 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Dwight wouldn't know, he doesn't go Keith.

Add to that he’s an idiot 👍
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 13:09 - Dec 31 with 1457 viewsBoundy

Good fisherman though

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 17:06 - Dec 31 with 1322 viewsCatullus

How did you manage to get in? The rest of us were at home.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 20:45 - Dec 31 with 1245 viewsonehunglow

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 12:07 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

Add to that he’s an idiot 👍

Fireboy has never had a dialogue with dwight.
Once you get past the super fan drivel there's nowt left

Dwight insults nobody ever and he is a model poster really as he sticks to the site rules which many of us do not,including me.

He loves Man Utd,?so do many south Walians. Remember just how many travel to cold Fafford to see "their" team.

We had a Prem League team YET,thousands of south walians supported teams we played against.

The Truth.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:49 - Dec 31 with 1202 viewspencoedjack

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 20:45 - Dec 31 by onehunglow

Fireboy has never had a dialogue with dwight.
Once you get past the super fan drivel there's nowt left

Dwight insults nobody ever and he is a model poster really as he sticks to the site rules which many of us do not,including me.

He loves Man Utd,?so do many south Walians. Remember just how many travel to cold Fafford to see "their" team.

We had a Prem League team YET,thousands of south walians supported teams we played against.

The Truth.

He’s a knob to me who only ever slates the football club I love, if he ever posted anything positive my opinion might change.

I ignore his tedious drivel but each to their own 👍

Happy New Year
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:53 - Dec 31 with 1197 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:49 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

He’s a knob to me who only ever slates the football club I love, if he ever posted anything positive my opinion might change.

I ignore his tedious drivel but each to their own 👍

Happy New Year

I post positive opinions when the opportunity presents itself.

Here is one especially for you:

We will not have to endure this tedious style of play forever; Russell Martin will eventually leave.

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:00 - Dec 31 with 1193 viewsFireboy2

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 22:53 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I post positive opinions when the opportunity presents itself.

Here is one especially for you:

We will not have to endure this tedious style of play forever; Russell Martin will eventually leave.

We 🤣🤣🤣
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:09 - Dec 31 with 1190 viewspencoedjack

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:00 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

We 🤣🤣🤣

Best just ignore him Ed 👍
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:26 - Dec 31 with 1179 viewsFireboy2

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:09 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

Best just ignore him Ed 👍

Nah, he doesn't support us and all he does is fish for bites so he deserves to be trolled and until he stops I won't.

That's my ny resolution penc 😁
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:51 - Dec 31 with 1168 viewspencoedjack

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:26 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

Nah, he doesn't support us and all he does is fish for bites so he deserves to be trolled and until he stops I won't.

That's my ny resolution penc 😁

Carry on fella …..

Shame he won’t be in Nottingham last game of the season, but he’s just a keyboard warrior.

There are many posters on here I’ll be happy to meet & share a beer with.

HNY
The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:55 - Dec 31 with 1167 viewsFireboy2

The few hundred Cardiff supporters at Bournemouth this evening... on 23:51 - Dec 31 by pencoedjack

Carry on fella …..

Shame he won’t be in Nottingham last game of the season, but he’s just a keyboard warrior.

There are many posters on here I’ll be happy to meet & share a beer with.

HNY

The same to you mate and yes I agree with you there are loads I'd like to meet.

People like dwight are a waste of skin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024